Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Health Insurance

� #1
Old 10-18-2013, 08:39 AM
Explorer
newlife is on a distinguished road

I don't see how any policy that can potentially build so much wealth to those in power can possibly be shut down. This isn't some one time deal or even a oil contract that lasts 20 to 30 years. This is a never ending forced compliance program that demands thousands of dollars from every capable, tax paying house hold in America to specific, identifiable members of the medical oligopoly.

And to anybody who still believes what they learned in high school about "lobbyists". Lobbyists are not policy brokers. They do not chat with politicians about how beneficial it would be to inject every new born with the Hep B vaccine over porterhouse steaks and chianti. Lobbyists are "BRIBE brokers". They figure out how much a policy will improve a company's profit margins and figure out how much $$ is needed to get a policy passed. They GIVE MONEY for signatures. This has been the political-business model for history of all mankind in every corner of the World. How did you think corruption worked?
� #2
Old 10-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Explorer
newlife is on a distinguished road

Google the historical price for the Pharmaceutical Index "DRG". Check their prices over the last few years and see for yourself if you think the insiders bettering on pharmaceuticals are fearing Obamacare. If so inclined, check the historical prices for the top manufacturers... odd that for many, their operational profits are in the red but their stock prices are continuing to rise? What's everybody betting on?

Ride the inner city buses. You'll see what they're selling. If I was an a-hole, I'd buy those stocks and sit on them for 10 years. Probably the surest bet going.

Blood thinners, chemotherapeutic agents, etc. . . but above all, I'd bet on vaccines and psychoactive drugs. Vaccines are "medicines" that they shoot up on everybody... and Obamacare will increase the number of "everybody". Psychoactive drugs are just a matter of statistics. Take a playground full of kids and throw them into the psychiatrist wheel of fortune and it's guaranteed that a majority of them will walk away with a prescription. A kid could go see 5 different therapists and each would probably diagnose him with 5 different "illnesses" and probably prescribe 5 different medications but don't forget the important part. The important part is that they're walking away having experienced "affordable health care". Oh, and some kids won't be walking away. That's because this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dia...ised_(DC:_0-3R)

is a mental evaluation for kids aged 0 to 3. And after all the blabber and "science", every road leads right back to medication.

Overinvolved
Underinvolved
Anxious/Tense
Angry/Hostile
Mixed Relationship Disorder
Abusive

^The only way an average kid isn't going to be medicated within the next 10 years is if he is a walking dead. Wait a sec. . . they have that one covered too. "Cotard's Syndrome". And surprise?!? How could I have guessed that they treat even this one with a antidepressants? Or antipsychotics, or mood stabilizers? Oh that's right. Because they treat every single "illness" in their code book with all of these things.
� #3
Old 10-29-2013, 08:12 PM
Guide
Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

The problem may not be who pays for it, but who is prescribing it.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.