89 year old mom needs carotid artery surgery

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
I said no. 80 percent blockage and she is on the weak side, no way will I let them anethisize her and do this. Too much risk. I did agree to Plavix and a low dose statin, but only pravachol and the hospital sent a script for 20mg. I am seeing her GP Monday and asking for 10mg.

Also, I wills tart giving her pomegranate juice daily along with either apple or grapefruit pectin and I ordered bergamot capsules.

And help appreciated

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
My father in law had over a 90% blockage that gave him a major stroke, paralyzed half of his body, couldn't speak and was bedridden. I agree it's too risky and not worth it to put her through any kind of surgery for it.

I don't have any advice as to what she can take naturally for help at this point, but if I come across anything useful I'll be sure to post it here. Good luck, wishing both of you well.

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Original Poster
My father in law had over a 90% blockage that gave him a major stroke, paralyzed half of his body, couldn't speak and was bedridden. I agree it's too risky and not worth it to put her through any kind of surgery for it.

I don't have any advice as to what she can take naturally for help at this point, but if I come across anything useful I'll be sure to post it here. Good luck, wishing both of you well.
I looked it up: pomegranate juice and bergamot extract help as does serrapeptase, but the serrapeptase capsules are too larger for her to swallow

jfh

perpetual student
I looked it up: pomegranate juice and bergamot extract help as does serrapeptase, but the serrapeptase capsules are too larger for her to swallow
Nattokinase too. Nattokinase is the only known natural cure for thrombosis (blood clots). It is easier to administer than serrapeptase. In Japan, natto is a favorite breakfast. Fermented soy. Looks disgusting and slimy. But the nattokinase enzyme form comes as powder in capsules. Pull apart the capsule and mix it in coffee or other drink or on food. Just a small amount. 2,000FU.

Here's a caveat. In some super few people, like me, it can cause very bad headaches if taken frequently. It does not bother me, if I take it occasionally. The other caveat is that it should not be used if she is taking a blood thinning agent, as this will also thin the blood.

The problem with administering serrapeptase is that it must get to the small intestines to work properly. It's got to get by the stomach digestion. That's why an enteric coated capsule on an empty stomach will lots of water. I take this daily without any problem

larryz

Any surgery by conventional quack doctors on a 90 year old is reckless, dangerous, greedy and criminal. You did right to refuse. In fact, keep her away from all conventional quack doctor pill pushers.

jinni73

I said no. 80 percent blockage and she is on the weak side, no way will I let them anethisize her and do this. Too much risk. I did agree to Plavix and a low dose statin, but only pravachol and the hospital sent a script for 20mg. I am seeing her GP Monday and asking for 10mg.

Also, I wills tart giving her pomegranate juice daily along with either apple or grapefruit pectin and I ordered bergamot capsules.

And help appreciated
Vitamin B15 ONLY from I-herb.com will clear the arteries you must take vitamin B6 to neutralise the homocysteine that the B15 creates after its neutralised the toxins in the body. The scientific studies carried out on B15 stated that it obliterates arteriosclerosis of the lower extremeties within 6 weeks.

Also Cayenne Herb (cannot be irradiated) and must be capsicum frutescens will provide the correct nutrition in the right balance for the heart it also reputedly clears the arteries out.

A german study proved 5% of under 65s and 10% of over 65s die from the anasthetic between 1 and 7 days after the operation
and if you combine that with doctors kill 50% in america 33% and 35% in germany and brazil of everyone who dies in a hospital every day from the non-essential operations they carry out,
these figures were found after doctors went on strike in these countries and did not do any non essential Ops

Be careful with the Statin they cause strokes in 87% of people compared to someone who does not take a statin. If you do some research on the statins, the pharmaceutical companies state they do not know if heart problems are caused by cholesterol or C-Reactive Protein

so you are really playing russian roulette by taking them and if you increase your research it is proven we need more cholesterol the more our body breaks down, cholesterol formation is the most complex chemical process in the body and replaces nutrients in the body.

acetic acid creates cholesterol but you need the right sodium to pottasium balance especially if she has heart problems

Beach Man

Vitamin B15 ONLY from I-herb.com will clear the arteries you must take vitamin B6 to neutralise the homocysteine that the B15 creates after its neutralised the toxins in the body. The scientific studies carried out on B15 stated that it obliterates arteriosclerosis of the lower extremeties within 6 weeks.
Please post a Link to one or more of the cited "scientific studies" which you say "stated that it [Vitamin B-15] obliterates arteriosclerosis of the lower extremities within 6 weeks". Thanks.