About Homeopathy

jaminhealth

Anyone here knowledgeable on single homeopathics like Arnica pellets for "chronic" pain. I think I was mislead by someone to buy 200C pellets of Arnica for longstanding pain and when I read more after I already had it, it's supposed to be for "new" pain, that being 200C.

I'm trying to read info but can't determine which strength would be good to take for chronic bodypain mostly from arthritis and I'd like to work with Arnica...

Anyone? Which dose/strength for chronic pain.

ozzie

Anyone here knowledgeable on single homeopathics like Arnica pellets for "chronic" pain. I think I was mislead by someone to buy 200C pellets of Arnica for longstanding pain and when I read more after I already had it, it's supposed to be for "new" pain, that being 200C.

I'm trying to read info but can't determine which strength would be good to take for chronic bodypain mostly from arthritis and I'd like to work with Arnica...

Anyone? Which dose/strength for chronic pain.
My husband took arnica pillules when he had his Hernia operation they helped a lot with pain and bruising,cant remember what strength or dosage though as it was along time ago.
I believe Queen Elizabeth uses Homeopathy.

jaminhealth

My daughter 55, just got the best iron labs she's had in about 20 yrs and attributes it to the HGH homeopathic gel she's using now going on 9 months....she's one great happy camper. And feels almost 20 again.

summer26

I trust homeopathy and I use it.
It is beneficial to patients with long-term, chronic problems, many of which have failed to respond to conventional medicine.

jaminhealth

I'm more and more interested these months as the homeopathic HGH gel I'm using is making a lot of changes in this 80 yr body.

A friend just found a new doctor who in his labs included IGF1 to see where her level of HGH is, she has struggled with CFS for 20 yrs or so and no one could help her, and could it be the HGH in her body is so depleted...

Mainstream docs just don't do the IGF1 labs....so many could be saved from a lot of misery perhaps.