Alternative Treatments for Covid In Trouble

jaminhealth

jaminhealth

Original Poster
The govt is so RUSHED for a vaccine, not for this gal.

Last night on the Lisa Gar program a PhD from the UK went on about all this and said many times, it has been a BAD FLU and the media went wild...all planned out from months ago I'm believing.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Very true and now since Fauci came out saying he takes Vit C and Vit D, just maybe maybe people will get on this type of prevention and healing.

I can't help but believe there would have been so so many less deaths IF only people had good strong immune systems: Vit C, Vit D et al

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
Is there a better bioactive type of D3 to buy? I know the reports of benefits were by use of prescribed D. I can not forget the importance of taking magnesium, vit K2, and zinc, with vit D3. Lots of non gmo vit C. Is there a better D without a prescription?

Is there a better bioactive type of D3 to buy? I know the reports of benefits were by use of prescribed D. I can not forget the importance of taking magnesium, vit K2, and zinc, with vit D3. Lots of non gmo vit C. Is there a better D without a prescription?
I like Vitamin D3 by Naturelo. It is a food/plant based supplement from Lichen. I feel that it works well. I got mine on Amazon.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I've been using this Solaray combo for years now, and always take magnesium citrate powder (NOW brand), 2,000 mg of C daily also.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Of course but many many don't and I did for most of my life and then had some cancers on leg and that got me out of extended sun.... a little sun here and there will not do it.

EveryHerb

Of course but many many don't and I did for most of my life and then had some cancers on leg and that got me out of extended sun.... a little sun here and there will not do it.
It works but too much of the sun's ultraviolet rays is not good for you and can produce the cancers you've and others had. In the attached article, it warns that if you're not a darker skinned person that you should only be in the sun for an half hour max. Please the article for your information and help.
How to Safely Get Vitamin D From The Sun - Healthline
www.healthline.com › nutrition › vitamin-d-from-sun

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
Thank you for replies!! I am taking solaray onsome days with the k.2. I also have afood based that i take a seperate k2. And my uvb sun light for just minutes a day a couple times a week this far north. Stopped the codliver for now. Thank you again 🌹