blood in urine

I wiil beat this

every time I have a urine culture (since 2003) they find blood in my urine.

For some reason they act as if its no big deal. What do you all think?

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
every time I have a urine culture (since 2003) they find blood in my urine.

For some reason they act as if its no big deal. What do you all think?
If it were me, I'd think it was a big deal, especially for that length of time. I know a guy who had blood in his urine and it turned out to be bladder cancer. It may not be as serious, but I would want more answers and find out exactly what's causing it and try to resolve the issue. It could be urinary, prostate, inflammation, etc.

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003138.htm

helpmyprostate

ya it is your prostate size. i had some pretty weird stuff too. i had yellow is watery semen and i saw once blood but not much. you could have cystitis which is a lot like prostatitis too. again bro lol you dont want to hear it but massage helps inflammation. i would be worried and take action too bro. try looking into lugols or mms asap and get on the anti inflammatory diet raw veggies. sorry to hear about the bleeding.

I wiil beat this

Original Poster
Its not enough blood to where I can see it..... so on this diet you have been on HMP can you eat potatos or is it just veggie and meat I am now trying to cut out all grains and dairy trying to be yeast and gluetin free

helpmyprostate

if it is a fungus/yeast diet you want to go on then no. some say not for the first 2 weeks, some say not for a month, for severe cases like people in serious pain i wouldnt touch a potato. i havent in almost two months and wont for another two months.

nothing white. again a good informative post is on youtube called candida cure there is part 1,2,3,4,and 5 he is a simple guy but i am taking all that and more. he says no fruit at all and threelac and syntol. eat raw veggies. i lost a ton of weight and went from husky to skinny. now i have to by new clothes... like this disease is not expensive enough!