CBD

emelyblunt

I have anxiety...My doc advised me CBD. Just one question - its really work?

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
The only CBD product I've used is a balm/salve for topical application to relieve pain. This particular balm, in the type shown works very well. I have bought it repeatedly for a few years now. It was recommended to me by a friend.

https://www.gogreenhemp.com/product-page/cbd-balm-salve

I think you should give CBD a try for anxiety, I assume you would buy the oil. Make sure to do your research and buy from a reputable company. These things affect all of us differently, you can't know if it will help you personally until you try a bottle and take it regularly as recommended.

Good luck! Let us know if you tried it and if it helped your anxiety.

jaminhealth

OP: I've used for pain and forget it....it's over hyped as far as I'm concerned now.

You would be good to work with:

Inositol
L Theonine
Gaba

or other "calmers"....and meditation to change your brain chemistry to relax it. And even some talk therapy to get a better handle on what is causing the anxiety and if you already know WHY, work to manage it...life is too short to stay in constant anxiety.

Last edited:

jfh

perpetual student
I have not had success with CBD oil for anything I've tried using it for. I'm in Texas. There's actually a vendor in San Antonio. Sells it by mail. Texas is very unfriendly toward marijuana. That was a few years ago when I was buying the CBD oil. None of the brands had THC, so that made it legal. Now, however, the district attorneys don't bother with arrests for small amount of the raw product because it costs the police departments too much money to detect the difference between marijuana and hemp. Just like you said. Anyway, I never found a product that would work for me. Sleep is still elusive. Sinuses are still aggravating.