COVID Vaccine or not?

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
Who will you take the vaccine or not? I don't know much about vaccines other than what I have been told, that they introduce a mutated or inactive form of the virus to make the body create antibodies, is this true? And if so would catching it and developing antibodies naturally be better? Does a vaccine boost the overall immune response to any invader of the body? so are you a bit stronger after a vaccine? Wouldn't mind seeing a poll be attached to this.

jfh

perpetual student
Vaccines are developed to build antibodies to fight against a specific virus. So, it would not help with overall cures. That would be great. A universal vaccine would be a giant leap for science, but I understand there are studies. Yes, I believe that naturally developing antibodies would be best. That's why herd immunity would work. But for herd immunity to work, a large part of the population must develop those antibodies. With a virus that has become a pandemic, that won't happen without help. It's too aggressive. So those calling for herd immunity won't tell us who they wish to sacrifice.

A lot of discussion about vaccines has already taken place on this forum. It's obvious that nearly everyone is against any vaccine. I won't argue. My feelings are biased against the preservatives used only. To me the concept of vaccines works. Herbs and minerals may help with prevention, but not against something that is so clever and aggressive. Then it is time for science, IMO.

I will take this vaccine, but not the Pfizer one, because of their cautionary statement. If it requires subzero temperature, it probably doesn't have such preservatives. But they say to beware if you are severely allergic to any food, medicine, or components in their vaccine. I'm seriously allergic to aspirin, like 911. I don't know if that counts, but I'm not willing to try it. I do intend to take another company's vaccine, maybe Moderna, but I won't be first in line.

I haven't had a flu vaccine since 1963. That's also the last time I ever had a flu.

jfh

perpetual student
I don't trust those stats at all. I have a sister-in-law that survived this virus, but she still has difficulty breathing and doing her normal activities after 4 months. The virus can affect every organ in the body and leave long-lasting effects. I'm 72 and want to squeeze out a few more years of life. I think my immune system can handle it due to all this natural med prevention I've practiced, but I have enough problems already.

RobertJ

I know two people who have had the China virus. As such, I believe it exists. But that by no means justifies these unproven, untested vaccines. The Russian vaccine is probably the least dangerous, but Putin said he's not taking it. There is a protocol for self-treating covid involving ivermectin, Vit C, Vit D, zinc, and quercetin. I will rely on that protocol given that it appears to be effective with no damaging side effects.

RobertJ

I have posted on some other medical related forums, and I have experienced the vitriol and venom spewed by the supporters of big pharma and their vaccines. The big pharma crowd has a bolshevik mindset.

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
Original Poster
Interesting and thanks for the reply's. I haven't had the "flu" in years and years but this year I had something that I would have called the flu, I ached for a few days, bad congestion, no energy (that is still not back to where it was prior to) lost most of my sense of smell and taste, and felt bad for 4 to 5 weeks, seemed to get better to a degree for about 7 to 10 days and got sick again for about a week then got better taking some good doses of collodial silver for a few weeks and I think I got over it, back to work and all. I have not been tested for COVID but it wouldn't surprise me if I had it so I will not get the vaccine as maybe I have the antibodies naturally now but being over 60 I'm no spring chicken.

RobertJ

Interesting and thanks for the reply's. I haven't had the "flu" in years and years but this year I had something that I would have called the flu, I ached for a few days, bad congestion, no energy (that is still not back to where it was prior to) lost most of my sense of smell and taste, and felt bad for 4 to 5 weeks, seemed to get better to a degree for about 7 to 10 days and got sick again for about a week then got better taking some good doses of collodial silver for a few weeks and I think I got over it, back to work and all. I have not been tested for COVID but it wouldn't surprise me if I had it so I will not get the vaccine as maybe I have the antibodies naturally now but being over 60 I'm no spring chicken.
That sounds like the wu flu to me. My family members had the same exact symptoms as you. They tested positive for the bill gates virus. It's interesting (not in a good way) that the thing eases off, lets you feel better, and then comes back.

RobertJ

As a side note, I'm a Southern Baptist, and I'm totally disgusted with my own denomination. That little midget russell moore and now robert jefress are pushing the vaxx.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Who will you take the vaccine or not? I don't know much about vaccines other than what I have been told, that they introduce a mutated or inactive form of the virus to make the body create antibodies, is this true? And if so would catching it and developing antibodies naturally be better? Does a vaccine boost the overall immune response to any invader of the body? so are you a bit stronger after a vaccine? Wouldn't mind seeing a poll be attached to this.
I will take the vaccine once it is available to me and proven to be safe. Like Jfh, I prefer not to take the two shot Pfizer, would rather wait for the Moderna. Looking forward to a test you can take at home and see the results in minutes, preferably an antibody test would be better, I wonder if I've had it with no or mild symptoms.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I have posted on some other medical related forums, and I have experienced the vitriol and venom spewed by the supporters of big pharma and their vaccines. The big pharma crowd has a bolshevik mindset.
I don't take the annual flu vaccine, but I know enough that this COVID-19 is not the flu and a vaccine which builds an immunity to it makes sense. Over 300,000 dead now in the US, my heart goes out to their familes, may they rest peacefully. Can't give enough thanks to all the doctors and nurses who have been serving selflessly to aid the victims, while exposing themselves and their families to infection which may lead to death.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
As a side note, I'm a Southern Baptist, and I'm totally disgusted with my own denomination. That little midget russell moore and now robert jefress are pushing the vaxx.
I'd keep religion and politics out of this and follow the science and use common sense.

Reactions: jfh

jfh

perpetual student
I will take the vaccine once it is available to me and proven to be safe. Like Jfh, I prefer not to take the two shot Pfizer, would rather wait for the Moderna. Looking forward to a test you can take at home and see the results in minutes, preferably an antibody test would be better, I wonder if I've had it with no or mild symptoms.
Unfortunately, Moderna requires 2 vaccines too. The number of days apart is different from Pfizer though. Just a few days different. Inconvenient. I will take the Moderna, unless something else is approved, because of the allergy cautions with Pfizer. It's sad that we have to talk about drug solutions on this forum, but as I've said before, I take natural support for prevention. There are a few "cures" that I follow, such as nattokinase for deep vein thrombosis.

RobertJ

I don't take the annual flu vaccine, but I know enough that this COVID-19 is not the flu and a vaccine which builds an immunity to it makes sense. Over 300,000 dead now in the US, my heart goes out to their familes, may they rest peacefully. Can't give enough thanks to all the doctors and nurses who have been serving selflessly to aid the victims, while exposing themselves and their families to infection which may lead to death.
The number of dead from covid is uncertain given the distorted reporting. There is no proof yet that these vaccines protect against covid. It is uncertain what these vaccines will do. It is unwise to take them.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Unfortunately, Moderna requires 2 vaccines too.
I thought the Moderna was only one vaccine, where did you hear this info? Regardless, I think I will be more likely to take the Moderna as it is not that fragile in regards to storage temps, etc.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
The number of dead from covid is uncertain given the distorted reporting. There is no proof yet that these vaccines protect against covid. It is uncertain what these vaccines will do. It is unwise to take them.
We are all free to make our own personal decisions in regard to our health.

RobertJ

We are all free to make our own personal decisions in regard to our health.
Sure, that's correct. But I really hate to see people taking this vaxx. The bill gates virus isn't all that dangerous for most people, but this vaxx could prove deadly. I don't want to see people mess themselves up with this thing.

jfh

perpetual student
I thought the Moderna was only one vaccine, where did you hear this info? Regardless, I think I will be more likely to take the Moderna as it is not that fragile in regards to storage temps, etc.
Both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines require two shots. Moderna's two doses are administered a month apart, while Pfizer's are given three weeks apart. Some other vaccines similarly require 2 doses. Since I don't take vaccines, I'm not really aware of the protocols. I think the measles vaccine requires 2 doses. Both of the current vaccines use the same pathway to fight the virus. I'm interested to see what other pharms are doing.

I agree with you. I'm going to take the Moderna, because it doesn't have the same reactionary precautions as Pfizer. I think they both require you to remain where you get the shot for about 15 minutes to see if you have any bad reaction.

I haven't been to the dentist for a year. I'm being careful with my teeth, but I feel like I need to continue with x-rays and cleaning. I'm not going until many people have become immune to this virus.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines require two shots. Moderna's two doses are administered a month apart, while Pfizer's are given three weeks apart. Some other vaccines similarly require 2 doses. Since I don't take vaccines, I'm not really aware of the protocols. I think the measles vaccine requires 2 doses. Both of the current vaccines use the same pathway to fight the virus. I'm interested to see what other pharms are doing.

I agree with you. I'm going to take the Moderna, because it doesn't have the same reactionary precautions as Pfizer. I think they both require you to remain where you get the shot for about 15 minutes to see if you have any bad reaction.

I haven't been to the dentist for a year. I'm being careful with my teeth, but I feel like I need to continue with x-rays and cleaning. I'm not going until many people have become immune to this virus.
Thanks jfh! After I read your post I asked my husband about it, and he said it was two doses...guess I've been out of the loop. :) It was in mid-March if I recall that I had a temporary crown in my mouth and my dentist encouraged me to come in for the permanent. I did and was happy to see I was the only patient there, they were spacing out appointments. Everything appeared to be very sanitary and they had me rinse with a solution before they worked on me. I can't complain, they did all that was needed to keep their patients safe, and it was a good experience. I have been due for a cleaning.....but will not be going until many (including myself) have received the vaccine. Been brushing, flossing, using Listerine and taking my usual supplements. Working with the pandemic, hopefully others are too.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Sure, that's correct. But I really hate to see people taking this vaxx. The bill gates virus isn't all that dangerous for most people, but this vaxx could prove deadly. I don't want to see people mess themselves up with this thing.
Sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who calls it the bill gates virus. I don't do conspiracies or spread disinformation. The coronavirus IS deadly, you should be concerned about those people who are dying in hospitals or already six feet under.

RobertJ

Sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who calls it the bill gates virus. I don't do conspiracies or spread disinformation. The coronavirus IS deadly, you should be concerned about those people who are dying in hospitals or already six feet under.
Sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who is as naive and misinformed as yourself. "Conspiracy theorist" is the modern equivalent of calling someone a "heretic" or "witch". Anyone who uses that term in place of serious argumentation is a fool.

I actually thought that this forum was geared towards those who were interested in natural medicine. These vaccines are among the most unnatural, frankensteinish concoctions ever pushed by big pharma.

The proper protection from the bill gates virus is not a frankenstein concoction of weird, experimental technology, the long-term implications of which are completely unknown. The proper response is to strengthen the immune system through supplementation such as Vitamin C.

Unfortunately, when people test positive for bill gates disease, doctors do nothing for them. They simply tell the patient to go home and self-quarantine. The proper early treatment for bill gates disease is ivermectin, zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Doctors need to give people this information. However, doctors are so tightly controlled now that they can do nothing against the wishes of big pharma.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
@RobertJ Coleman is a conspiracy theorists and spreading of disinformation and conspiracies about COVID-19 during this pandemic is a rule violation here. Please read the rule and don't post any more of this type of content on this board.
https://www.natmedtalk.com/threads/notice-covid-19-misinformation.31228/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Coleman
Vernon Coleman (born 18 May 1946) is an English blogger, novelist, self-published author and conspiracy theorist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical health claims have been widely discredited or described as pseudoscientific. He was formerly a newspaper columnist and general practitioner