Diabetes Can Be Prevented, Controlled and Even Reversed Naturally

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Full article here. https://healthimpactnews.com/2017/big-pharma-failing-diabetics-diabetes-can-be-prevented-controlled-and-reversed-naturally/

First, abandon all processed and fast foods. Refined carbohydrates are most common in processed white breads, pastas, and pastries.

They are too easily converted to glucose because they lack the fiber that dampens those sugar spikes. Consumption over time disrupts metabolism and lead to prediabetes, just for starters. Whole grain foods without any trace of processed grains are okay in moderation.

Whole organic fruits have fructose, but not nearly as concentrated as HFCS. Fructose in fruits that are high in fiber dampens the glycemic sugar spike. And organic whole fruits are nutritious. Fruit juices lack fiber however. Processed carbohydrates and sugars are devoid of fiber and are nutrient empty.

Leaning more toward consuming organic legumes (beans), green veggies, and nuts and seeds is actually food as your first medicine. Avoiding processed oils is important, that would be anything labeled partly hydrogenated or hydrogenated, such as those cheap vegetable oils and margarine.

Those are bad fats, and bad fats also create metabolic issues on a cellular level.
An excellent almost medicinal fat that is easily metabolized into energy is coconut oil. Consuming a couple of tablespoons full daily and using it or olive oil for cooking instead of those cheap trans fatty acid oils is very helpful toward preventing and reversing diabetes.

pinballdoctor

Type 2 diabetes is caused by being deficient in chromium and vanadium, two very important minerals. If you supplement with a product called sweeteze, diabetes can easily be reversed, providing you are also getting the other 88 vitamins,minerals,and essential fatty acids since they all work together.

Ted_Hutchinson

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes, The Quick Start Guide
Jason Fung provides a quick summary of the Diabetes Reversal protocol.

Do be aware that the key to diabetes is insulin resistance and that also is the causal factor underlying Alzheimer's Dementia initiation and progression, so the same or similar type of protocol may be used not only to reverse diabetes but also to reverse dementia.

The link between Type 2 diabetes and the neurodegeneration associated with Alzheimer's is explained here
The Link between Type 2 Diabetes and Neurodegeneration: Roles for Amyloid-, Amylin, and Tau Proteins

Reversal of cognitive decline: A novel therapeutic program

Insulin resistance results from having too much insulin in the system caused by consuming foods that raise blood glucose levels too high too often.
One of the reasons why insulin hangs around too long is because our body doesn't eliminate it quickly enough because most of us are vitamin d deficient.
Vitamin D3 intake as regulator of insulin degrading enzyme and insulin receptor phosphorylation in diabetic rats.

It would also help to reduce the process of amyloid aggregation by making GREEN TEA your preferred beverage.
Inhibitory Mechanism of EGCG on Fibrillation and Aggregation of Amidated Human Islet Amyloid Polypeptide.

pinballdoctor

People are deficient in several minerals, and this leads to disease. 60 minerals plus 16 vitamins plus 3 essential fatty acids equal health. Calcium deficiency is responsible for 150 diseases alone, and that is just one mineral. The only way to avoid disease of any kind is to supplement with a good multivitamin/multi mineral,in colloidal form.
There is only one product that I know of that contains all of the above, and its not at Walmart.
Doctor Wallach has been right all along.

Ron Brown

People are deficient in several minerals, and this leads to disease. 60 minerals plus 16 vitamins plus 3 essential fatty acids equal health. Calcium deficiency is responsible for 150 diseases alone, and that is just one mineral. The only way to avoid disease of any kind is to supplement with a good multivitamin/multi mineral,in colloidal form.
There is only one product that I know of that contains all of the above, and its not at Walmart.
Doctor Wallach has been right all along.
Type 2 diabetes is also caused a a lack of magnesium. Why don't they tech this to the drug killers called Mds that are destroying the health of this nation with drugs and quackery. The fact is the number cause of death and disease in this country is medical care. Every doctors office should have a sign posted on the door by law that says CAUTION, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE THE RESULTS OF ENTERING THIS OFFICE CAN BE FATAL.

Ted_Hutchinson

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmid/28927411/
Circulating magnesium levels and incidence of coronary heart diseases, hypertension, and type 2 diabetes mellitus: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies
circulating Mg levels are inversely associated with incidence of CHD, hypertension, and T2DM.

Association of Plasma Magnesium with Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Adults
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5630593/

It's been known for ages that vitamin d3 and magnesum deficiency levels increase the risk of T2 Diabetesw incidence and progression.
Everyone who is diabetic is losing magnesium every time they pee. The RDA for magnesium is too low, It's those people with magnesium intakes higher than the magnesium RDA who have the least T2 Diabetes incidence.

Shreya_pandey

Type 2 diabetes is also caused a a lack of magnesium. Why don't they tech this to the drug killers called Mds that are destroying the health of this nation with drugs and quackery. The fact is the number cause of death and disease in this country is medical care. Every doctors office should have a sign posted on the door by law that says CAUTION, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE THE RESULTS OF ENTERING THIS OFFICE CAN BE FATAL.
I support this statement Ron Brown. I am a diabetic patient and have been dealing with it since 2013. My doctor had prescribed a medicine instead of insulin thinking that it could be controlled with that and a proper regulatory diet everyday, but turns out that i was facing magnesium deficiency and I used to have muscle cramps every day. Eventually my doctor asked me to switch to ime9 and my diabetes has been under control for the most part, but i still face sporadic hunger streaks. Other than that I am all good.