Do any testosterone boosters work?

hopeful

I'm an old guy and I don't have a lot of money to buy supplements but I wanted to try something to boost testosterone. I still have a good experience with my wife in the bedroom so I'm working ok there but I wanted to just feel better more energy lose weight and I know that declining testosterone in old men has a lot of bad effects.

So far I spent $30 on T-Male that was a liquid I bought at a health food store and it's almost empty a month's worth and I don't want to buy more of that because I didn't feel a difference. On the radio they advertise Nugenix for twice the price and you have to take a bigger dose, also bad reviews on it.
Is there any complete product to boost testosterone that really works or are they all expensive scams? I can't throw money out the window for nothing. Thanks for any advice.

DavyKOTWF

I tried several of them too. None of them worked. I'm 63 and decided I'd thrown away a couple hundred bucks. I"ve read and also come to the conclusion they are a big scam.
Guess it's just something we almost have to accept. Reason I say, almost accept is, by accident, I've found a few things that work naturally. You may or may not want to try these.
1) I eat very 'clean' now. That means either eating a Vegan Diet (I DO include Salmon) or eating a raw diet. I'm having good solid energy throughout the day now.

2) Am taking Braggs Liquid Amino Acids. The stuff may give you immediate benefits. Certain things come up every morning like when I was 19. It's unreal.

3) Course the old tried and true Exercise I think helps. HIIT works better than long slow exercise. That means intense, fast workout for 10 minutes is better than 30 mins walking. exs - a) walking up a steep hill, you can rest walking down and then do it again. b) jumping jacks for the 10 minutes. you can rest when you're exhausted (this may happen after just doing 20) and then start again. See how hard you're breathing; this is the sign you're doing it right. c) anything that gets you quickly breathing hard. If you can only do 20 seconds the first day...that's okay. Next day 30 seconds. Next day a minute. Etc.

hopeful

Original Poster
Thanks, I'll get some of those amino acids after Christmas the stores and streets are too crowded now I don't want to shop for anything this weekend. I did used to take Bragg's apple cider vinegar so I know it's a good brand and not too expensive.

hopeful

Original Poster
2) Am taking Braggs Liquid Amino Acids. The stuff may give you immediate benefits. Certain things come up every morning like when I was 19. It's unreal.
I went to the vitamin store to buy that and they had it in the soy sauce section. The stuff is made of soy and I sure ain't gonna take that. Is this the stuff you recommended a healthy version of soy sauce?

I asked the man in the store about it and said it was made of soy and didn't have amino acids like you said and he advised me not to take that stuff. and just to buy amino acids separately. I wouldn't take that anyway once I saw what it was.
I bought a jar of Life Seasons Masculini-T.

It has tribulus terrestris, longjax, muira puama, maca and fenugreek.

neotheone

You get essential amino acids from the protein you eat, whether it be from meat or vegetables.

Soy sauce has a ton of sodium in it...

jfh

perpetual student
My favorite form of amino acids is whey protein powder. It's safe, even if you are lactose intolerant.

hopeful

Original Poster
I bought some Life Seasons Masculini-T capsules with Tribulus Terrestris, Longjax, Mulra Puama, Maca and Fenugreek. I take 3 a day all at once and I do feel a big difference in libido and performance. I really didn't have a problem in that area but I bought another bottle today, it's good to actually feel something work for a change.

Popsk

Sorry, got carried away, I'll remember for next time though.