HGH Homeopathic Gel

jaminhealth

I've waited to post here but I'm having pretty profound results with the HGH Homeopathic transdermal gel as is my 55 yr old daughter. I first noticed a shift in my body at month 1 and now into month 6, more and more changes. Daughter is in her 9th month and beside herself with joy and happiness at her new life and body.

I've cut my iburprofen in half.
I've reduced by thyroid med in half.
My sleep is better than before and it was good.
My well being is very changed, lighter and much less fearful thoughts.
My damage from hip replacement is reducing and it's been about 9 yrs since the surgery.
Damaged knee is improving and I have had thoughts of TKR over the years, not now....
And there is more...

My daughter feels and sounds 20 again and the biggest change has been it's gotten her out of years of anemia...she about fainted when she got her labs the other day. She has been thru costly iron infusions in her life and now THIS....truly a miracle.

If more want to know about it, let me know. Just like HGH products it's not cheap but for what it is doing, worth every penny I spend. I'm 81 soon and appreciate the healings I'm getting from this HGH homeopathic gel.

And since I'm getting more and more positive results as the months go on, I'm doing searches on a lot of health conditions and HGH reversing and reducing many of them....like Anemia and Arthritis and Joint Pain and there is more.

This is an homeopathic gel rubbed into the thin skin areas of our bodies. NOT injections.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
My daughter who is 55 and probably 20 yrs of anemia issues and using the "Gel" now about 9 months just got new labs done and she's out of anemia and knows it's the gel working there. She's on top of the world with happiness.

Reactions: jfh

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I have found info since my daughter's anemia reversal and find this info very interesting and it lists quite a few types of anemias. A couple list hearing impairments and it turns out my daughter went thru Sudden Hearing Loss SHL in about 2005 during the anemia times,

https://www.mendelian.co/symptoms/anemia-and-growth-hormone-deficiency
So much to do with the HGH and pituitary gland.

Norman

''smile and the world will smile back''
I've waited to post here but I'm having pretty profound results with the HGH Homeopathic transdermal gel as is my 55 yr old daughter. I first noticed a shift in my body at month 1 and now into month 6, more and more changes. Daughter is in her 9th month and beside herself with joy and happiness at her new life and body.

I've cut my iburprofen in half.
I've reduced by thyroid med in half.
My sleep is better than before and it was good.
My well being is very changed, lighter and much less fearful thoughts.
My damage from hip replacement is reducing and it's been about 9 yrs since the surgery.
Damaged knee is improving and I have had thoughts of TKR over the years, not now....
And there is more...

My daughter feels and sounds 20 again and the biggest change has been it's gotten her out of years of anemia...she about fainted when she got her labs the other day. She has been thru costly iron infusions in her life and now THIS....truly a miracle.

If more want to know about it, let me know. Just like HGH products it's not cheap but for what it is doing, worth every penny I spend. I'm 81 soon and appreciate the healings I'm getting from this HGH homeopathic gel.

And since I'm getting more and more positive results as the months go on, I'm doing searches on a lot of health conditions and HGH reversing and reducing many of them....like Anemia and Arthritis and Joint Pain and there is more.

This is an homeopathic gel rubbed into the thin skin areas of our bodies. NOT injections.
Are you going to tell us how you make it? ingredients?

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I don't make it, my daughter is a distributor as am I but I'm actively selling, helping her grow the business. I can give you her contact if you want to go further. Be advised it does cost about $4 or so a day to get the best benefits from it.

BTW: We discussed with NO doctors what we were taking and the MD who has worked with my daughter and her anemia saga for years was stunned with her results. Just goes to show, MD's miss SO MUCH, SO MUCH. THere is so much out there we can do and don't need MD's as they miss so much. Been that route too much in my 81 yrs.

Norman

''smile and the world will smile back''
I don't make it, my daughter is a distributor as am I but I'm actively selling, helping her grow the business. I can give you her contact if you want to go further. Be advised it does cost about $4 or so a day to get the best benefits from it.

BTW: We discussed with NO doctors what we were taking and the MD who has worked with my daughter and her anemia saga for years was stunned with her results. Just goes to show, MD's miss SO MUCH, SO MUCH. THere is so much out there we can do and don't need MD's as they miss so much. Been that route too much in my 81 yrs.
Thank you for your reply, I am new here. My daughters eyes have been diagnosed with Glaucoma in both eyes. They have so far used drops, but doctors are suggesting surgery which worries us. We were hoping for a natural remedy if any. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I have not heard reports from those on this HGH gel for eye issues, but there is a lot I don't read or hear about. I've been taking Grape Seed Extract for almost 25 yrs and my 81 yr old eyes are GOOD...Do some research for her glaucoma and the Grape Seed Ex. But I would NOT be surprised if those using the "gel" are having eye benefits. My daughter who thru what I'm now thinking after more research, lost her hearing in 2005 and reading how so many anemia deficiencies can affect hearing issues, she's actually heariing a "tad" of a sound lately since on the HGH gel.

Do a search too on the Pituitary and eye health.

For me, no cataracts or other eye issues and the antioxidants are critical for all our health including eyes. No surgery unless all has failed. I take the GSE and Vit C every every day...and not puney doses.

My neighbor is 92 and deals with glaucoma and does drops but has been taking Grape Seed Ex for at least 10 yrs...so I and she believe it's helping a lot.

Homeschoolie

Thank you for your reply, I am new here. My daughters eyes have been diagnosed with Glaucoma in both eyes. They have so far used drops, but doctors are suggesting surgery which worries us. We were hoping for a natural remedy if any. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Go to www.drwhitaker.com and search for Ocular Pressure & Retina Defense and Vision Essentials Gold. Both are very complete and potent formulas. Also read his articles posted on his sight about preventing and reversing eye health problems

jaminhealth

Original Poster
Just know too that those of you who are poor sleepers and not getting replenished with natural growth hormone which we do get when we get good restorative sleep. Also, good sleep and growth hormone help with weight loss. I have a sleep recipe I've been using since 1999 and the HGH for about a year now. I get 10 good hrs nightly. I believe I may have posted my sleep combo already.