Home remedy for Dandruff?

christee

Hey,

I am sufferings form heavy dandruff, I wash my hair every alternate days...but it didn't work? What can be the reason for this dandruff?

Please someone share home made solution, bcz I tried all medicines but of no use :(

Thanks in advance.
Christee

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Hey,

I am sufferings form heavy dandruff, I wash my hair every alternate days...but it didn't work? What can be the reason for this dandruff?

Please someone share home made solution, bcz I tried all medicines but of no use :(

Thanks in advance.
Christee
Hi Christee, welcome to the forum! :wave: Cedarwood Oil is said to be very effective for dandruff, you add a few drops to shampoo and hair rinse/conditioner. https://www.aromatherapies.net/blog/cedarwood-essential-oil-cedar-essential-oil.html. More on Cedarwood...https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/essential-oils/health-benefits-of-cedar-wood-essential-oil.html

jfh

perpetual student
Coconut oil rubbed into the scalp for a few hours, then wash out. Coconut oil kills fungus. Adding citrus acid or vinegar to you shampoo will help to change the pH back to acid. Fungi thrive in alkaline pH, and most shampoos and soaps are alkaline.

Dry scalp can mimic dandruff too. Skin shedding can look like dandruff.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
If it's dry scalp/skin, then taking a spoonful of coconut oil per day will also help. Omega 3s are good to take everyday, a quality fish oil or flaxseeds, or combination of the two is a good source of Omegas.

frankquinn85

Dandruff is a typical ceaseless scalp condition set apart by chipping of the skin on your scalp. Dandruff isn't infectious or genuine. Be that as it may, it very well may humiliate and some of the time hard to treat. Fortunately dandruff for the most part can be controlled. Here are 9 simple home remedies to naturally get rid of dandruff.

1. Try Tea Tree Oil.
2. Use Coconut Oil.
3. Apply Aloe Vera.
4. Minimize Stress Levels.
5. Add Apple Cider Vinegar to Your Routine.
6. Try Aspirin.
7. Up Your Intake of Omega-3s.
8. Eat More Probiotics.

Ruth

I use Sage shampoo for dandruff. I get it on Amazon. I was glad they started having the 16 oz. version and recently got it. Lots of natural stuff in it!

Rosiecont

If you have too much dandruff, you can wash your hair every day. The shampoo can play a important role in removing fungi, oil and excess keratinocytes, further inhibiting the growth of fungi and producing a therapeutic effect on dandruff.

Best Side

I think I have got a remedy for your problem