lance armstrong

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
He had testicular and its a rather uncommon cancer and ONE OF THE FEW that actually responds very favorably to chemotherapy.

paule

Hi Guys, not visited site for a while thought i would see if i could pick a bit of advice, by the way lance armstrong had testicular cancer with mets to lung and brain read his book called "it's not about the bike" while i was in hospital suffering from illness brought on through chemo treatment, very inspirational. Any way people who had read my earlier posts know of my fight with the cancer, keeping it short have had some succsess doing various protocols of B17, MMS and bicarbonate of soda, erm been taking apricot kernels for some time now and will be starting latreal tablets along side next week 500mg strenght. I have just sourced DCA witch i have been very keen to try for a while now but need to know if i can take it along side the latreal as the latreal produces cyonide when consumed and i'm not that understanding of the chemistry involved. If any one can give me advice it would be greatley appriciated. Best regards, paule.

jfh

perpetual student
I have just sourced DCA witch i have been very keen to try for a while now but need to know if i can take it along side the latreal as the latreal produces cyonide when consumed and i'm not that understanding of the chemistry involved. If any one can give me advice it would be greatley appriciated. Best regards, paule.
As much as I don't like DCA, I save the most interesting sites related to alternative cancer treatments for that just in case moment. Minds can be changed when the situation arises. This might give you some info. https://www.thedcasite.com/

paule

DCA advice

Hi jfh, thanks for the reply, yeah i know the site you have recomended to look at i have infact just joined up with them and left a post asking for advice however none as yet but as you say there is some interesting reading matter on there. Regards paule. PS if you don't mind me asking, why or what do you mean that you don't like DCA ?

jfh

perpetual student
I won't use a such a chemical, unless I'm frustrated with natural remedies. I did use MMS due to frustration, so it's not like I've sworn off of them. The problem with chems and pharms is that they force the body to receive stuff that is unnatural, alien, harmful. This is why there are so many very bad side effects from pharmaceuticals.

The same can be true in the natural world. Some manufacturers will try to make something more bioavailable by adding bioprine (a pepper substance) to a formula. Some plants contain saponins, chemicals thought to destroy red blood cells. Saponines are good for you, but should not be forced in to abnormal digestion. As you probably know, alfalfa is very good for you, but it too can be dangerous when "enhanced" by any formula. Alfalfa (medicago sativa) contains saponins. Results indicate that some dietary saponins may reduce iron absorption and hence have an adverse effect on iron status in man and simple-stomached animals.

So, try to stay natural. More benefits.

paule

Hi jfh, again thanks for the reply, i can see your point about staying natural but i,ve been fighting this cancer thing since october 2009 i guess i'm

at the frustrated stage now i just want to get rid of it as with each day that passes i just think how probably a lot of others think you know the sorts of things like is it spreading, is what i've got in me getting bigger, will i be able to beat this thing anyway. I don't have private medical insurance or any thing so have to depend on the national health service to monitor me whilst doing alternative therapys, i don't want any more chemo or any of there treatments as we know what thats all about, so what little income i do have i have to pay for my alternative therapys and if you ask me even they seem to be getting more and more exspensive, i have to way up the odds and for me at the momment DCA for price and the results people are getting from it has to be a fair option. the cancer started in my bowel then mets to my liver then lung, so i used MMS directley into my behind and had great results reducing the growth to almost nothing , again MMS is fairley cheap. Any way, best regards for now. paule, u.k.