Moles-removing naturally

musiclvr56

Have a raised mole on my face. I am not sure but don't believe that the size or shape has changed. Someone recommended I see a dermatologist to determine if it is cancerous (I am somewhat distrustful of doctors) I found a holistic dermatologist in Boston online, but read mixed reviews on her. I did some reading on having a dermatologist removing a mole versus removing it myself naturally. I would prefer to use something quick and easy and something I have at home. I have raw organic honey. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

frankquinn85

If a person is spending too much time in sun then moles are affected. They can be genetic.

1: Cut a garlic clove down the middle and apply it to the mole. Tape it set up and abandon it there to do represent 4 hours. Rehash Daily.

2: Apple juice vinegar can do ponders for moles. Douse a cotton ball in it and apply it to the mole. Cover it with a bandage and abandon it for 8 hours.

3: Thrashing your moles with a mix of preparing soft drink and castor oil. Influence a glue with the two, to apply it to the zone, cover with a bandage, and abandon it until the following morning. Rehash each night.