Morgellons and NutraSilver

Marcus

Some of you here may know that I took an interest in Morgellons when I first heard about it this past spring. I am no expert by any means but I want to share about a treatment I came across. I was posting on a Yahoo Morgellons website when a man posted me privately suggesting I try his product free.

Well, leary I was, but after a few weeks I decided to call him to see what he was all about. He is a distributor for a collidal silver product made in Mexico and if I remember right associated with someone down there who owns a piece of the Taxco Silver mines. The story goes that this guy is mega rich. He got interested a while back in colloidal silver and has since started producing this NutraSilver product that has been used in Mexico for a while.

So this man, I think his name is Russel, told me on the phone that he was setting up a little study to see if their silver product was effective on Morgellons and he was soliciting voluneteers off the yahoo groups sites. He provided product to them free. The cost of the product is not high. About $30 for a 2 week treatment at the doses they were trying out.

The last I heard from him was a couple of weeks ago when he sent me a website documenting the use of this colloidal silver by actual morgellons victims.

Now I realize that we don't have any morgellons folks on this forum but I wanted you to look at this product. I do think it may be VERY good and much better than what I produce with my colloidal silver maker.

He went on to tell me that this colloidal silver is made with a structured water which facilitates better absorption intercellularly. I would assume that that means your cells as well as any microbe or parasite cell. (I will be trying next to make my colloidal silver with structured water, maybe something like Penta, any suggestions?)

https://nutrasilver.com/Research.asp

When you go to this site find the NutraSilvers journal link and click on it. The click on Connies before and after photos. Impressive!

Roxie

Nutrasilver

There are a bunch of people at LymeNet.com who are taking this man up on his free offer and keeping track of how well it works for them. They ar just about to start. I will let you know if it helps with Lyme Disease.

IMO, if it can kill Lyme, it can kill anything!

I have a Lyme Cyber-Pal who also has Morgellons. It is strongly associated with Lyme. It is horrible, like something out of a bad Science Fiction movie.

Roxie

Marcus

Original Poster
Russel, from this company Nutra Silver company just sent me a free bottle. He knows I don't have Morgellens but I have been spreading word about his little study around.

I am interested to see how it might work for MRSA and will be looking for someone who has this to try it on.

Sally B.

Arrowwind,

I recently received an email from Valerie Saxion, ND, and she was discussing colloidal silver. She says that the color of the silver should be yellow or light brown. If the silver is clear it actually doesn't contain any silver at all. This was a huge surprise to me. I thought if it was yellow or light brown it had oxidized (degraded) and was no longer any good? The Silver Hydrosol I buy from Vision for Life is perfectly clear. What is your opinion on this matter, please, or anyone else who knows more about silver than I do!? :? Thanks,

Sally B. :)

Marcus

Original Poster
Well, you will find many answers to the controversy on what color colloidal silver should be. I do not know what the truth is.

My silver maker at times makes a pale yellow mix, but ususally it is clear.

NutrSilver is very dark yellow, almost a brown. At first I thought it looked like iodine in water when I mixed it up but it does not have the iodine taste.

Mad Scientest

I seem to recall that for internal use it should be clear, the dark gold to brown is good for external use and general disinfecting.
But I can not recall where I seen this. :(

Roxie

Nutrasilver

Update:
So far the folks at LymeNet are not getting much result. A couple quit after the free bottle was used up since they got no response.
This did not surprise me, since I know people who have used CS for CFIDS/Lyme for years and are not any better.
Lyme is a formidable pathogen, and not even conventional Antibiotics can cure it after the first stage.
However, that does not prove that CS might not work on other, less crafty pathogens.

Roxie

Roxie

Nutrasilver

Thanks arrow,
I had seen that before and pointed it out to my friend with Morgellons . I don't understand why, if CS is curing Morgellons, the much more powerful antibiotics she is taking for Lyme do not kill it for her. I hope she will try the CS anyway. Not much too lose in trying it.

Klutzo

EarlyBird

Morgellons

I'm bumping this up for a friend of mine, to check out info on
Morgellons.

Any new info or successes please post it here.

Thanks, Early Bird

Marcus

Original Poster
Roxie, NutraSilver is much stronger than your ususal colloidal silver.

Healthy11

NutraSilver out of Business

Roxie, NutraSilver is much stronger than your ususal colloidal silver.

It never worked. But their salespeople kept on it like white on rice, hanging around websites and promoting the crap out of it.

If you have morgellons, you have a Lyme co-infection and you need to get on heavy duty antibiotics. With the proper combinations of antibiotics, and anti parasitic meds, you will beat it.

I would suggest reading the works of Dr. Richard Horowitz, Dr. Marty Ross and Dr. Klinghardt. In the interim, using MMS for dental concerns, for example, works beautifully. But find an LLMD as fast as you can. Lyme is not to be trifled with.