Nail bed infection

jumiclads

I thought I would just let everone know that I successfully treated a nail bed infection that completely destroyed my nail and it is now growing normally. I treated it by making up MMS 4/20 and mixing with about 30ml of water to dilute, then soaking and rubbing my affested nail in the water for 3 mins once a day for 2 weeks. I had it appear in another nail 2 weeks ago and treated it immediatly this time by cutting away the affected part of the nail and treating with MMS as above. This time it saved the rest of the nail and the damaged part is growing normally. By the way the doctor told me that there was no actual cure for what I had wrong but gave me antibiotics for my finger which was becoming infected. These did absolutley nothing so I left it 2 months then thought I would try MMS. Glad I did.:)

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Nice report.

Do you know if your infection was fungal or bacterial?

Bacterial would likely have puss.

Many people are now getting MRSA in fingers., as a small break in the skin makes them open to infection then the pick it up in the envirnment somewhere.

My son cured a whitlow on the finger with MMS, and rather quickly. General tx is 7 to 10 days of antibiotic.

jumiclads

Original Poster
Not sure about that as the doctor did not do any tests. All I know is that it started underneath the edge of the nail right next to the cuticle. It was kind of green in colour and hurt when pressed. I have not seen any puss but it was a little moist where the infection was. It spread across the cuticle area until it had gone right across and the nail just pulled away from the cuticle very easy once infected. It stayed attached in the rest of the nail bed until it grew off but never came back until I used MMS to kill the infection. The finger below the last knuckle was as inflamed red colour all the time.

jumiclads

Original Poster
Damaged nails have nearly completely grown out now and my fingers are looking good. I am happy. I hate horrible finger nails.

Healthyman

Hello, would someone please explain to me what MMS 4/20 means? I have purchased multiple books by Jim Humble but still can't figure it out. I have a nail root bacterial infection underneath my toe's cuticle and after reading this post I plan on soaking it in some diluted MMS1 like jumiclads did. Maybe I'll add some DMSO. Thank you so much! :)