Nearly pickled egg to control blood sugar

jfh

perpetual student
I got this from https://holistichealthcareblog.com/all-it-takes-is-one-boiled-egg-to-control-sugar-in-the-blood/

Diabetes is a condition that is a result of lack of insulin that should be produced by pancreas or due to the improper use of the produced insulin, which causes the blood sugar levels to rise up.

The symptoms of that occur and shows that you have diabetes are:

Common symptoms of diabetes:

• Urinating often.
  • Feeling very thirsty.
  • Feeling very hungry – even though you are eating.
  • Extreme fatigue.
  • Blurry vision.
  • Cuts/bruises that are slow to heal.
  • Weight loss – even though you are eating more (type 1)
  • Tingling, pain, or numbness in the hands/feet (type 2)

There is a simple recipe that can solve this problem and that is boiled egg.

This is what to do:

First boil an egg, and peel it. Then, prick it several times with a fork, and put it in a container. Pour some vinegar over it, and leave it during the night.

In the morning, you should eat the egg with a glass of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of vinegar. Repeat this treatment for several days.

A hard-boiled egg can be a handy high-protein snack if you have diabetes. The protein will help keep you full without affecting your blood sugar. Protein not only slows digestion, it also slows glucose absorption, which is very helpful if you have diabetes.

You will soon notice the result that the blood sugar will drop, as a result of consuming boiled egg.

Beach Man

Save yourself some time and the bother; unless you do it for the added taste, there is no need to pickle the egg!

jfh

perpetual student
Original Poster
Save yourself some time and the bother; unless you do it for the added taste, there is no need to pickle the egg!

But...but...but... I love pickled eggs. However, I must say that I like them to ferment for longer than just overnight. And so far thankfully I don't have to worry about sugar balance.

Beach Man

But...but...but... I love pickled eggs. However, I must say that I like them to ferment for longer than just overnight. And so far thankfully I don't have to worry about sugar balance.
I like my hard boiled eggs either with about a teaspoon of French's Classic Yellow Mustard or one or two tablespoons of NEWMAN'S OWN ORGANICS Tomato & Basil PASTA SAUCE. Absolutely delicious, and I don't have to spend the time required to pickle the egg! And yes, I do love that particular pasta sauce; that's why I usually indulge in two tablespoons of the sauce rather than just one!! Fortunately I don't have any blood sugar problems either, but I do limit my intake of carbs and sugar. I'm a firm believer in the adage taught to me by my wonderful departed Mother, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!"