New Rife frequency device

D Bergy

There is a new Rife frequency device available that is actually based on the original Rife device built by Royal Rife in the 1930's.

Since I am involved in this type of treatment using it mostly for treating Lyme Disease, I thought I would explain why I think this could be important.

Until relatively recently, no one knew how an original Rife Device worked. Almost all of them were destroyed, and the few around were later, less effective models. Even today, one of those older devices were destroyed by the FDA as a result of the Jim Folsom trial. So this is an ongoing effort to remove these devices from the public, even today.

Thanks to the work of a few members of the Rife Forum, there has been new breakthroughs, and it is now known how these original devices worked, and hopefully this will lead to new devices that worked as well as the original.

The first generation of these devices are now available. The first of this kind of Rife Device is the MOPA amplifier that uses vacuum tubes and some modern electronics to produce a high voltage/low current device. To date, the modern devices have been high current/low voltage which was not how the original worked. I am hopeful this will make this type of treatment, much more effective than it has been in many years. Time will tell the whole story.

For a look at what the new device and some details, you can go to this or a few other sites.

I will be testing one of these in the near future. I will report on my experience with it.

https://www.quantumbalancing.com/mopa.htm

Dan

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
*Frequency output modulation: GB-4000 audio frequencies up to 40,000 hertz square wave @ 100% AM modulation
Interesting Dan. Is this made by the same people who make the GB4000?
It appears to be a light device so you just sit near it?
If so does this mean that you no longer have to use the pads or wands of the GB4000?
and finally, can it transmit Rifes orginal frequencies for cancer, which was the big plus of the BG4000. Says up to 40,000 but I don't remember the the Rife frequencies now.

D Bergy

Original Poster
Yes, it is the same manufacturer that makes the GB-4000.

You just sit close to it and that is all that is required. You probably could use the contacts at the same time, if you wanted to, but since it would be running in audio mode, the power setting would have to be low from the GB-4000.

That is one draw back is the limited frequency range. It cannot reach some of the higher Rife frequencies directly such as 11780000 for Sarcoma. Since plasma tubes produce harmonics, it may produce those frequencies anyway. There are also some methods to create more harmonics that are a little involved.

It is my understanding that in order to produce that high of a frequency with high voltage requires a lot more in the way of equipment. It would be so expensive, not many could buy it anyway.

Possibly further refinements will be available in the future. It does use a pretty high sine wave carrier wave that can be used as the working frequency also.

I am using it for Lyme. Specifically to try cure it completely. I have been using last generation devices, and they have been real effective at minimizing the disease, but some of the deep tissue and joint areas are not being cleared out. I feel this is because of the relatively low power used.

We will see what happens.

Dan

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Thanks Dan. When I was done with my treatment when I had the GB4000 I never wanted it near me again... a type of caustrophopia or what have you set in from being strapped to that thing day after day. Mostly I only ran the high caner frequencies and parasite and other microbe frequencies... A light is much easier but alas, a ways to go to get where rife was.

D Bergy

Original Poster
I never have heard the whole story on your treatment. Is it in this forum someplace?

Dan

D Bergy

Original Poster
What a horrible forum that was, in retrospect! It was like a grade school playground without the maturity.

I think that is where I first heard about Rife frequency treatments. I think Arrowwind was who told me what it was all about to begin with. Someone on that forum did, and it was one of the more important things I learned.

Klutzo and a few others really helped with treating Lyme. I was pretty ignorant about everything at that time. Now I am just ignorant about most things.;)

Dan

hobo

Servant
On Earth right now, Tomorrow ~ who knows?
Hello Dan, I appreciate your input about the rife machine, they are pretty spendy from what I've looked at on the internet, but I do believe that they work in a positive way!
I have an old massaging type of machine, that has a glass extension wand on it, and it puts out a blue violate static ray inside the tube, it also has a control know that you can adjust the strength of the zapping of the static charge when it's put on the skin too. It's a 28 watt little machine, and I was wondering if this might be an effective tool like the Rife machine? I don't know too much about all the tech stuff, but like to hear what you might think, okay? Thanks!

D Bergy

Original Poster
I have never used a violet ray device myself, but one member of the Rife Forum says he has had a lot of good results using his. When his Rife type frequency device does not work, he whips out the violet ray.

He used both to stop his fathers Tongue Cancer. According to the doctor, there was no Cancer present, going by the biopsy results. Since he used both the Resonant Light PERL and a violet ray, it is difficult to say which did the job, but possibly both helped in different ways.

I plan of getting one in the future. Here is an English site that sells refurbished, antique units. These were quite common in the past.

https://www.nickandmorphia.com/

Dan

hobo

Servant
Thanks Dan, for the link and info, that's the same unit that I have, only mine doesn't have a large variety of attachments, just the basic combination set, such as a rake, and the round end one, and another weird looking attachment.
The zap from it is very strong, if it's dialed up to it's highest setting.
But if it's turned way down, the zap becomes more relaxing.
If the Rife machine is stronger than one of these violet ray machines, I can't see how anyone would be able to stand it !!
I always thought it was just a neon lite massage tool as it does penetrate deep into the muscles.

EarlyBird

www.Globallightnetwork.net or www.gln.net is selling a new device called
a Harmonic Zero Point Wand for $99.00. For pain and healing.
Also, another new product called Rock Dust for gardens and plants which
sounds promising. Their ph # is 1-888-236-2108. But they're not there for
phone orders on weekends. Only online orders.

They say they have more new items coming soon too. :D

D Bergy

Original Poster
Most of the Rife type machines are not really more powerful, probably less powerful, but they run a specific frequency, where as the violet ray is more random.

The MOPA machine puts out 50 to 60 watts, and when gated, it has peaks of around 250 watts at the plasma tube. That is far more powerful than the other machines I have been using.

I have just got my MOPA and have used it twice for my wife's Lyme. I have to wait for a few days before using it again. Her feet and legs have swelled up quite a bit from what I assume is die off. The weaker machines I have did not seem to penetrate deep enough to get all of the Lyme. I think this one is getting where the others missed.

If I am reading the results correctly, and I have a few years experience doing this, she should be Lyme free in a month or less. That is my guess, and I could be wrong.

I will know by the results of the next few treatments. I have been battling this for a long time. I think I finally have what I need to finish the job.

Dan

hobo

Servant
Most of the Rife type machines are not really more powerful, probably less powerful, but they run a specific frequency, where as the violet ray is more random.

The MOPA machine puts out 50 to 60 watts, and when gated, it has peaks of around 250 watts at the plasma tube. That is far more powerful than the other machines I have been using.

I have just got my MOPA and have used it twice for my wife's Lyme. I have to wait for a few days before using it again. Her feet and legs have swelled up quite a bit from what I assume is die off. The weaker machines I have did not seem to penetrate deep enough to get all of the Lyme. I think this one is getting where the others missed.
That is interesting Dan, about the out put of the MOPA, it does sound like it would be more powerful than the violet ray wands. It sounds sort of like the "Dan's enhancer unit" which I've used sometimes, it has a ball or globe that you hold in your hands and set your feet on a glass plate to have the current travel thru your body.. From what I know about the Enhancer unit, is that you have to use it quiet ofter everyday to get good results from it. So wondering if the MOPA might be a similar usage protocol?
I've also got a medical grade ozone generator, tried one colon treatment with it and got a strong reaction, sort of made me feel sick for a few hours afterwords, so haven't tried it again..:-}
The MOPA machine...I've never heard of a machine like that. :-} But it is interesting to know how they are working for you and your wife.
With the swelling in your wife's legs etc. [water retention?],
If I might suggest that this can indicate a blockage problem, liver or kidney. So it would pay to go slowly and make sure that another problem isn't created, if you know what I mean.
If you don't have Dr. Clarks e-book, [How to cure all diseases], let me know and I can email it to you. It is excellent in as much as she gives the home protocols for clearing and detoxing ~ and to inform you what to watch out for with detoxing too rapidly. ~ Protocols for kidney and liver flush etc.
I was just searching some info on the Rife's machine, and read that the early Rife machine used about 1/2 amp. So wondering how the 50 watt or the 28 watt violet wands would fit in to this range?
All I know about electric is when you plug in a coffee pot into a wall, it works! :roll:
P.S~ I just looked up Lyme Disease in my C.A.F.L.R. frequency list of diseases, ~book and it is found at the between the hz. range of 4.75 - 8.50 hz. and also at the 650 hz.

D Bergy

Original Poster
I can control the swelling using the single 10,000 Hz frequency. I ran this on my weaker, Rife Labs EMX machine as I do not need high power for the swelling frequency.

The next morning, the swelling is down to near normal. Swelling seems to be a response to the mass killing of Lyme Bacteria. I am sure the body is flushing that crap out as fast as it can. I wait until she is clear before treating again. She is remarkably good at detoxifying. Much more so than average.

I have only seen substantial swelling from using the MOPA, and one other time when she was treated with a friends machine. That was a Bruce Stenulson EM+ machine in the link below. That one is quite powerful also.

https://www.stenulson.net/althealth/em8ce.htm

The early Rife machines put out 50 or 60 watts at the tube, like the MOPA. This really is the first modern version that matches the original pretty well. Rife's later machines put out less, and they did not work as well either. The low powered machines do work well for some pathogens, but Cancer treatment did not work well at the lower power levels, and the later lower frequencies they were using.

I am using the single frequency of 2016 Hz and harmonics of that frequency at this time. I have ferreted that frequency as one of the few or maybe the only one, that is able to kill all forms of Lyme. In order to prove that, I have to get a cure. We will see how that turns out.

The violet wands do not put out a specific frequency, but people do say they work for some conditions. I do not know that much about them, as I have never used one or done a lot of research on them.

Thank you for the offer on Hulda's book. I do have that book somewhere, but I have not read it in a long time. Nenah Sylver has about the best book I have ever read on alternative medicine. I have not even finished it yet, but she has really covered a lot of ground on this subject.

https://www.nenahsylver.com/

It explains many different things from the water we drink, and what kind we should be drinking to frequency treatments, to Color therapy. I hope to finish it soon, but spring is here and I have a lot of work to do. I have learned more from that one book already, than any other single source of information.

Dan

hobo

Servant
Hello Dan, Thanks for the link to the Rife info.. and I've heard about the Rife book before but never looked into it... It is interesting how the frequencies differ between what the Dr. Helga Clark and the Rife book, I was wondering if such a difference might be in the way the numbers on the frequency is being read...like the 2016 that you mentioned, ~wondering if it might be a 201.6 in the Dr.Clark zapper hz. frequency...don't know... there must be some reason for it as the frequency for lyme disease is also listed in the Dr. Clark handbook... any thoughts of why they'd be listed differently?
Right on about the water that should be taken with an illness.. the alkaline booster can be made by putting 3 to 4 drops of MMS in a quart of distilled water.
The only difference between Ph booster drops and using MMS, is that MMS is 28% sodium chloride and Ph booster drops is 3% sodium chloride, and you have to use about 30 drops in a quart compared to the 3 or 4 drops of MMS to come out with the same stabilized oxygen with an 8.0 alkaline reading on your water.....
~Diet is a major role in combating an illness too..which I'm sure you already know about..:-}

D Bergy

Original Poster
There are at least four harmonics of 2016 listed as Lyme treatment frequencies, and that is just what I have noticed without looking too hard. Those are from the CAFL.

Her frequencies are likely harmonics of other known Lyme frequencies. They are just in a different range. If I remember correctly her frequencies are all in the higher ranges.

For instance, I run eight harmonics of 2016 at one time. I run 252, 504, 1008, 2016, 4032, 8064, 16128, 32256, all at one time. They all are harmonics of the same frequency, They all work to a degree, but the range can make a big difference at times.

Maybe her frequencies match up to other frequencies for Lyme. I have never really checked. There are also frequencies that are mathematically calculated to damage the DNA of various pathogens. Some of them do work pretty well, and a few of them also are harmonics of other known Lyme frequencies.

I do not remember Hulda ever explaining how she arrives at her frequencies. I wish she did.

Diet certainly plays a role in my illness. I can make things worse in a hurry if I eat the wrong things.

Dan

hobo

Servant
Thanks for explaining that, another way is to take a whole number and break the harmonics down by dividing the whole number into 2; 4; 6 etc.. the 2 and the 4 being the more potent divisions. At least this is the method that I use to use with cyclic research many years ago, so guess the same would apply with the harmonics which you're speaking of.
Do you have the lyme too? sorry if I didn't go back thru all the post to be better informed of what you're doing... I just sort of tuned in that you were helping your wife, thinking that she is the one that had the lyme.. Guess I'm a little slow on the up take at times....:D

D Bergy

Original Poster
No, I do not have Lyme, but I do have Crohn's Disease. It is not a problem, and I can control it pretty easily using a couple of different methods.

What is Cyclic research? I have never heard of it before.

Dan

hobo

Servant
Good morning Dan, I'm not too familiar with the Crohn's, but glad to hear that you are able to keep it in check.
~In General, the study of cycles; there are cycles to all things in life, and nature, Causes and effects, ranging from the tides, weather, growth and decline or decay cycles to universal natural laws~natural to the harmonics of all things. The laws of nature are mathematical designed and unfold in perfect harmony and accord to the laws which govern their creative causes, the effects are the resulting materialization to the areas of nature which they apply. In the minds of the common, there has to be a logical rationalization that the common mind can understand of why things happen as they do, and since the effects are more understood my the mind, the reasons why effects happen is most often given as a result of another effects, rather than it's true cause, since the workings of 'causes' are mystifying to most minds to understand. It's like violent storms and hurricanes, etc. they are not just random acts of nature, nor are they caused from global weather patterns.. Diseases has their causes and effects too; the natural results of their root causes, which may not be as the mind can fully understand.
If that makes any sense..:-}

D Bergy

Original Poster
The MOPA works very well. I have not cured Lyme with it yet, but it keeps it down to a minimum. I still need to find an effective frequency for the dormant cyst form of Lyme, and that is my next project. The other forms are not too hard to kill.

I have eliminated H-Pylori with it, and am close to eliminating the Lyme co-infection of Bartonella. Bart and Lyme are stealth pathogens which are particularly difficult to eliminate.

Stealth pathogens are a problem as the immune system does not seem to help out much. It is hard to totally eliminate anything without the bodies help.

It is among my most effective methods for eliminating pathogens. The down side is you have to know specifically what pathogen you have, and then you have to have an effective frequency for that pathogen.

Sometimes it is easier to use MMS and kill them all.

Dan

BarbNewberry

Hi Dan,

I have just purchased a MOPA 2-3 months ago, and am taking treatments every 2-3 days. Are you just using the MOPA for your Lyme? Do you use other things. I was wondering about the dormant cysts. What takes care of them. I am also taking Allimed which is quite powerful and supposedly tested quite a bit for Lyme. I have had for many years. I have taken things for the cysts's before. Do you know what breaks open the cysts? Do you still feel you are having good success with your MOPA?

D Bergy

Original Poster
I never have really tested any cyst busting method enough to determine effectiveness.

I would try Arrowinds recommendation, as it is safe, and has been used with success by others. The one time I tried to eliminate cysts I used Nattokinase. Shortly after she used it I was bringing her to the emergency room with a headache that I thought could have been a stroke. I am not sure it was related, as she had one other episode of this in the past, not related to Lyme or any other treatment. I did not dare have her try it again either.

I have relied on eliminating the pathogen when it comes out on its own, or forcing it out using specific frequencies.
Since I only have my wife's responses to the treatment, it is certainly possible that the frequencies are not actually forcing cyst form into active forms, but that is what appears to happen.

I use Char Boehm's DNA based Lyme frequencies converted to the MHz range. This will bring typical Lyme symptom within two days of using them.

https://www.dnafrequencies.com/

After that I use the newer Rife/Peters protocol which is basically using Rife's original Syphilis treatment that is swept 200 Hz above and below his frequency. Lyme is related to Syphilis and the effective killing frequency is within this range. I have used many effective single frequencies, but this method produces much faster and longer lasting results.

The result has been my wife for all practical purposes is no longer suffering with any chronic Lyme symptoms. I have not treated her for two months now, and she is not having any symptoms.

I do not beleive all of the Lyme is gone. I do think her immune system is now keeping it well in check, or that the remaining Lyme bacteria itself has been damaged enough in that it cannot effectively reproduce, or is less virulent.

I also was battling with Bartonella, and used a combination of Cumanda and frequency treatments to get that under control. She has no sign of it now, and that may be eliminated. More time will tell me more about both infections, but normally I would be treating her a minimum of once a week to keep all symptoms away.

Other than using the Cumanda along with frequency treatments for Bartonella, the Lyme has been treated with only frequencies. We have used MMS and some other oral treatments in the past, but the frequency treatments work well, so we stick with them.

I am happy with the results, and I think I think i can safely say that even if it comes back, I can effectively control it, if not eliminate it completely.

Dan