oxygenated water supplements

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
There are several products that you add to water that "claim" to help oxygenate water and say it will oxygenate the body and help the body to become more alkaline. A family member has a client that says they worked on a product called "Liph" containing water, liquid silicon dioxide and sodium. They claim many people in trials claimed it cured their cancer. I know every product wants to sell its self but does this seem possible or is this or other "alkaline/oxygen" water supplements worth a shot? I have another family member that is battling cancer.

jfh

perpetual student
I'm so sorry to hear of your family member battling cancer. It's not easy on the mind or body.

Food grade Diatomaceous Earth, silica, has many health benefits, but should not be used in excess. And try hard not to breathe it in. It's fine dust and when you deal with it much can get into the air. I took it for a while. A small amount. It made me more constipated than at any other time in my life. Seriously. But just look it up. You'll be impressed.

One bad thing about the claims is that alkaline/acid manipulation is pseudoscience, IMO. The body has over 200 mechanisms to regulate Ph. Even breathing is used for this. You cannot defeat it for very long unless you are very very ill. The body even makes its own sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) to regulate acid.

Here's an interesting site about fake science https://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html Though this page is speaking of ionized water it is a similar thing.

I'm recently taking DMG on a daily basis, but not for cancer prevention. For oxygenation of cells. This is one supplement that I do not want to do without since it is highly beneficial to health. As a result, when you take DMG supplement, it goes a long way to improve oxygenation. https://www.klusster.com/portfolios/whole-family-products/contents/9103 Search other references of DMG.

Now, don't get me wrong about the use of natural medicine. I totally believe in the use of natural substances for the prevention of diseases including cancer. The problem is that there are no one-size-fits-all cancers. Once I get cancer, I find the best appropriate science. I have experience with this as a cancer survivor.

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
Original Poster
Thanks for the response. Congratulations on beating cancer, it's an ugly disease. Never herd of DMG, I would probably benefit from raising my o2 levels and i'm sure my family member would benefit also, will do some research on that, would you think any brand good to use?

jfh

perpetual student
I usually check with Amazon, even if I may buy locally or elsewhere. I check to see what's popular or bestseller. I like NOW brand.