Pendulum Dowsing and/or Muscle Testing for Supps and Other Stuff

jaminhealth

Does anyone here use the above to test supps and other issues in their lives? I've been using both for many years and as I see it, it helps tell me what my body wants and some times how much.

I've used it to get a prediction on next president and lots of other things.

There is plenty I don't want or need to know, so don't go to some areas.

I use my intuition as well, so a suggested supplement dose needs to be in line with my previous experiences. For instance I rarely take a full dose of something as I'm very sensitive, so usually start very low and work my way up. I will usually ask what the optimum dose for me is. Sometimes I will ask again the next day to see if I get a consistent answer.

jaminhealth

Original Poster
I use my intuition as well, so a suggested supplement dose needs to be in line with my previous experiences. For instance I rarely take a full dose of something as I'm very sensitive, so usually start very low and work my way up. I will usually ask what the optimum dose for me is. Sometimes I will ask again the next day to see if I get a consistent answer.
I've been checking in with my pendulum, RoseAnn, about our next president and I get consistent response. We shall see.

Was the prediction correct about the president? Or is the pendulum still swinging?