Phage Therapy for chronic prostatitis - my daily journal on my experience in Tbilisi, Georgia

onepguy

Hello, I'm currently getting treatment in Tbilisi, Georgia using Phage Therapy. For those of you who don't know what phage therapy is, please google it, as it can be a viable cure for phage therapy. I'm currently on day 2 of treatment right now.I will try my best to post in this journal daily and keep you guys updated. The therapy center that I'm receiving treatment from is called Phage Therapy Center. I am in no way affiliated with this center. I'm just a patient here. I know it seems like I'm advertising for the therapy center and it seems more sketchy since I have a low number of posts on this forum but I'm just here to give my experience in this treatment center, good or bad. So stay tuned, because I honestly don't know how the outcome will be. Also, I have another account on a different forum, with a good amount of posts and I been a member on that forum for a few years now. That forum is currently down right now so when it gets back up, I will post my journal on that forum as well. It's the prostatitis.org forum. The reason why I want to post this journal is to inform everyone about my experience using phage therapy, since not many people know about this treatment and I know there are many people suffering from chronic prostatitis that are desperate for a cure,. Trust me, I been there. So hopefully this journal will serve to inform the people about phage therapy and whether or not it works. My goal after the treatment is to cure prostatitis for good using phage therapy and eradicate all the bacteria in my prostate. I arrived in Tbilisi on November 13 and visited the center on the same day.

Prior to visiting the therapy center, I had to fedex the therapy center my bacterial samples using either, 1. Semen, 2. Prostatic Fluid, 3. VB3 urine (urine after prostate massage). They told me sending one sample is enough and that the best sample to send is a Semen sample. Sending the sample costs $200 for the first sample you send, and any additional samples is another $100. Sending samples overseas is important because they can test your sample to see which type of bacteria you have or whether or not you have an infection, so that you don't have to be at the center physically. After you fedex the sample and they receive it, they will send it to the lab to culture it. It usually takes 4-5 days for them to culture it and see if any bacteria is grows from the sample that you sent.

Background information about my prostatitis condition: I had chronic prostatitis for six years now. When I first noticed it, the symptoms were frequent urination, inability to empty bladder, painful ejaculation, burning ejaculation and some pain around the prostate area. I think the prostatitis originated from a UTI, although I'm not too sure. I made a stupid decision and decided not to go to the doctor to have it treated right away, I think it was acute back then when I first noticed the symptoms. After about a year, my symptoms changed. The inability to urinate, painful ejaculation, burning ejaculation and pain went away. Now I'm left with these symptoms: Weak orgasms/ejaculation (doesn't feel good anymore), and small amount of urine that comes out each time I urinate, clear watery ejaculate, and premature ejaculation during sex but not masturbation. These are the symptoms I have prior to the visiting the phage therapy center.

November 13, 2017
I arrived in Tbilisi, Georgia around 1:30 am. Took a taxi to my airbnb and then later on that day, I visited the phage therapy center for the first time at around 12 pm. Small clinic with pink walls. I met the two main doctors that run the clinic there. Standard price for treatment of chronic prostatitis is $3000 USD. That's only if the bacteria that you have in your prostate is responsive to their commercial phages. They have six commercial phages that they have available to use against your bacteria, ONLY if your bacteria is responsive to those six phages.

If your bacteria is not responsive to their six commercial phages, they would have to develop a custom phage preparation for your specific bacteria, which costs an additional $1200 per strain. The bacterial strains that they found in my semen when I fedex it to them was E coli and Enterococcus faecalis. The enterococcus was responsive to one of their commercial phage which is called the INTESI phage.

However, on my lab result, the e coli is not responsive to the INTESTI phage or any of the other commercial phages, so I would have to have a custom phage developed for my E coli, which cost another $1000, but I didn't bring enough, I only brought $3000, so they are letting me take the custom phage first and then let me pay the $1000 when I get home. So when I got to the clinic, they took a blood test and then they gave me sterile cups so that they can test my samples again, this time more thoroughly so they would have fresh samples. They gave me sterile cups to collect my stool, vb2 (mid-flow) urine, and prostatic fluid and then I went back to my airbnb. Next day I would have to be at the clinic at 11 am.

November 14, 2017

Came to the clinic at 11 am. I already collected the stool, and urine sample. They told me the main doctor was going to pick me up and take me to see a urologist for a prostate massage to collect my prostate fluid. As I arrived at the urologist, the building looks like a regular apartment which I thought looked weird and then I walked into the urologist's office which is just a room in the apartment, but it looked like an office of a urologist.

He told me he was going to do a prostate massage on me to examine my prostate fluid and collect it for bacterial testing as well. I thought they were going to collect my prostate fluid into a cup, but they didn't do that. After the massage, the urologist put some kind of ointment on my glans to clean it and then he stuck a q tip down my urethra and then put that q tip into a tube, that is the way they collect prostate fluid but in my opinion, I don't think that's enough fluid...it seems like he didn't even collect any fluid. And the prostate massage he gave was really rough, it was painful and uncomfortable but a lot of fluid came out because I hadn't ejaculated 5 days prior to the massage.

It literally took about 10 seconds for him to massage/poke the heck out of my prostate and all the fluid was out, a very large amount of fluid. He then collected some of the fluid on a glass slide and put it under a microscope to let me view the white blood cells. White blood cells are present in the fluid when there is an infection. He said if I see 0-10 wbcs, then it's not a infection. If there are more than 10, then it is an infection.

I viewed the fluid under the microscope and probably saw over 100 wbcs present. After the prostate massage, the main doctor took me back to the therapy center and he had one of the nurses give me a blood transfusion there. They hooked me up to an IV and pumped some kind of vitamins into my veins, I believe the vitamins were b complexes and some other vitamins that help boost the immune system. Their approach is holistic, they use supplements, vitamins, and phages for an overall treatment.

After about an hour, the IV was done and I went back to my airbnb which was only a 5 minute walk from the therapy center. I went back to collect a semen sample, just so they can test everything: stool, blood, prostate fluid, urine and semen. That way I can identify all the pathogens so it can be eradicated. In my opinion, the most important part is finding all the bacteria in your prostate. After you find the bacteria, you can culture it and test it with the phages to see which phages work for each of those bacteria. And then you keep taking the phages until everything is eradicated. Game over. At least that's what the plan is. After i went back to my apartment to collect the semen sample, I went back to the center and handed them the fresh sample for testing. And then they handed me my first round of phages to take.

The Intesti Phage. It is for my enterococcus bacteria. They gave me instructions on how to take it. I have to drink mineral water before taking it to reduce the acid in my stomach since phages don't work well in an acidic environment. So I drank the mineral water, waited 15 mins, and then took my first dose of phages. 2 Flasks a day. After taking the phages, i ihave to take probiotics (biflorac and enterofloride) and after probiotics I can take a digest enzyme called Pancreakatin, which helps you digest food but that one is optional. I'm not going to take that. And they handed me suppositories to take. It's called prostata norma. It's an anti flammatory suppository for chronic prostatitis. You basically shove it up your ass and let it melt into your bloodstream. I have to take it twice a day. I took my first dose of that and let me tell you, I don't know why but I started experiencing pain in my prostate after taking it. And also pain around my leg and groin area..not sure if that is a good or bad sign? I don't know if I'm going to continue taking the suppositories.

I feel like all these supplements aren't that necessary if the phages really work, they would do their job. That is all for now, It is November 15, 7:53 am over here as I'm typing all this down. I have to be at the center at 11 am later on today. I will update more at the end of the day. As for now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping this will cure me and bring me to a point that is close to being cured. Let me know if you have any questions.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 15, 2017

Before I went into the therapy center today, I did my daily phage routine. Drank some mineral water to reduce the acid content in my stomach. Waited 15 minutes and then drank 2 flasks of the Intesti phage. I made a mistake on my other post. I said two flasks of phages a day but it is really 4 flasks of phages a day. 2 flasks in the morning before breakfast, and 2 flasks in the evening before dinner. After I drank the two flasks prior to breakfast today, I waited another 10 minutes to take the probiotics. After taking the probiotics, I need to wait another 30 minutes before eating breakfast. I walked around the city and walked into this cafe that I been going to often to buy a sandwhich.

Everything in Tbilisi is pretty cheap. Bringing $1000 can probably last you two months. After I ate, I went straight into the therapy center at 11 am for my daily "blood transfusion"/ vitamins IV drip. It's not a blood transfusion so I don't know why they call it that. They basically hook you up to an IV drip and pump minerals and vitamins into your body. Yesterday they pumped vitamin b complexes, now today they pumped vitamin C.

Tomorrow I'm going to have to go in again for the vitamin iv drip. They are going to pump a combination of vitamin B and C tomorrow. I believe they will be doing this for 10 days, which is what I heard from a friend that also got treatment at this therapy clinic prior to my visit. I'm also required to use the suppositories they provided for me which are anti inflammatories. I have to use it twice a day, one time in the morning after a bowel movement, and a second time at night before I go to sleep. Not sure if the suppositories are helping or not but yesterday when I used it, I started feeling pain in the prostate region.

I'm probably going to continue with the suppositories for a few more days and see how it affects me. Right now I'm waiting on my results for the blood, urine, stool, semen, and prostate fluid samples that I gave them when I first arrived. They are going to test those samples to see if I have any new bacteria other than the ones they found already (E coli, Enteroccocus) when I fedex them the samples.

Fingers crossed that I don't have any new bacteria...because that would make things more complicated. So I'm really nervous about the results. They said I should get the results by saturday or sunday? Forgot which day they told me but it's either of those days. Hopefully the only bacteria I have is E coli and enterococcus. I'm pretty sure I have biofilms in my prostate which is the reason why I had the infection for six years.

Biofilms are the major reason why antibiotics can't kill the bacteria. Bacteria stick together in a biofilm and they put up a kind of slimey shield that protects them from your body's immune system as well as antibiotics. Antibiotics cannot penetrate these biofilms, they can only kill the bacteria that are not in the biofilms. This is why sometimes when a person with a bacterial infection takes an antibiotic, the infection seems to get worse and doesn't go away.

It's probably because the antibiotic is killing all the weak bacteria, the ones that are resistant form the biofilms. This is one major advantage that phages have over antibiotics. Phages are able to break the biofilms and kill the bacteria in it. And from my understanding, phages inject their dna and replicate inside the bacteria and multiply until all the bacteria are killed off. After all the bacteria is eradicated, the phages die as well and they don't produce any side effects that I know of. I'm on my second day of phages now and I'm not sure if I notice anything different.

I know that yesterday after my prostate massage, I took the phages for the first time and my urine stream seemed longer, but that could be due to the prostate massage. Today my urine stream got shorter again and only a little came out at a time. But I think maybe it's too soon to tell?

I'm only on my second day of taking them so maybe I should give it a little time. As for the weak orgasms/ejaculation, I haven't tried yet since I just got a prostate massage yesterday and a lot of fluid came out. Will definitely see if sexual symptoms improve tomorrow after my 3rd day on phages. Anyways, I'm done writing for the day. I'm really nervous on the results of the tests too. I'll keep you guys updated.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 16, 2017

So today I woke up in the morning and did my usual phage and suppository routine. Clocked into the clinic at 11 am today. The nurse started me on the vitamin IV drip, containing vitamin b and c complexes. After that the vitamin drip was done, the nurse told me she’s going to put another bag in but this one wasn’t a vitamin. The name of the fluid she was giving me started with an H, I think it was called Hedomis or something. She told me it’s a cleanser that cleans your body of toxins. When you have a bacterial infection, the bacteria can produce toxins in your system. After I was done with the cleanser drip, I went into the main doctors’ office. They got the results of my blood test. The doctor told me that based on the results, I have high levels of toxins in my blood from the bacteria, which was the reason why they started me on the cleanser drip today.

She told me that once the cleanser gets rid of the toxins, the phages will start working better. When there are toxins in the body, the phages don’t work well. She told me I have to continue the vitamin and cleanser drip for another 10 days while I’m taking the phages to maximize the effectiveness of the phages. I really hope this works. Trying my best to stay positive and remain hopeful. As for the results of the other samples, it should come in on Saturday or Sunday so I’m still nervous about that. If they find more bacteria then they will add more phages, but for now I’m going to continue taking the Intesti Phage. I really hope there is no more bacteria in my prostate that requires an additional custom phage preparation. That would mean another $1200 for each strain they find that is resistant to the commercial phages. I already spent a lot of money for this treatment as well was for the plane ticket to get here and renting out the apartment near the clinic and the money for food. If the outcome doesn’t turn out the way I would like it to turn out, which is the eradication of all or most of the bacteria and complete resolution of symptoms or at least complete resolution of sexual symptoms, then I don’t know what else to do.

An update on my current symptoms: after being on the phages for the 3rd day, I do feel some subtle changes. To reiterate, my symptoms before receiving this therapy was: weak orgasms/ejaculation, small amount of urine that comes out every time I urinate, watery ejaculate, and premature ejaculation during sex but not masturbation. Now, after being on the phages for the 3rd day, I notice my urine stream is still short, but I'm starting to urinate a lot more frequently. Also, after drinking the phages, I would feel a itchy, irritating feeling in my prostate and on the tip of my penis. That might be a good sign that it is working? I'm not sure though. The itchy feeling goes away after about a minute or so and doesn't usually come back until I drink the phages again. Also, it seems like the feeling in my penis seems dull for some reason, like it is less sensitive, especially during masturbation, which makes it harder to reach climax. Not sure if that is a good or bad sign. I don't know if climax feels better or not because I haven't tried yet since the feeling in my penis is dull right now. It is harder to reach climax with a dull sensation in the penis. Also, I notice my perineum area is twitching ever since I started taking the phages. From my understanding, the perineum area is very close to where the prostate is, so if that area is twitching then it could indicate that something is happening in my prostate. Maybe the bacterial activity in my prostate is changing which is why it's causing the perineum to twitch? I'm not too sure. As for the anti inflammatory suppositories, when I first started using them I would feel pain in my prostate. I ask the doctor about this and she said that means the suppository is working and that the biofilms are being disrupted, which makes sense. When bacteria is in the biofilm, there probably won't be that much symptoms, but when the biofilm is broken, the bacteria inside it is released which causes the worsening of symptoms. However, after the third day of taking the suppositories, it doesn't cause me to feel pain in my prostate anymore. I'm not sure if it is still doing anything but then again I could be applying it wrong, because it keeps slipping out every time I try to apply it. I will try to apply it correctly next time and see how it affects me.

So just to recap: After being on phages for the 3rd day, this is what I notice:
-more frequent urination, less volume of urine
-dull feeling in my penis and prostate, less sensation down there which makes it harder to climax
-twitching of the perineum area
-brief itchiness in prostate and tip of penis after drinking phages that goes away quick

after being on suppositories for the third day:
-don't notice anymore pain in prostate after using it, but I could be using it wrong

That's all for now. Tomorrow I will post some pictures.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 17, 2017
So there is good news and bad news. The good news is I think the phages and treatment are starting to work. Yesterday I stated that my symptoms were changing. To reiterate, those new symptoms are: dull sensation in the penis/prostate, more frequent urination but less volume, twitching of the perineum area, and brief itchiness in the prostate after drinking the phages. The current symptoms that I have prior to starting this treatment is: weak orgasms/ejaculation, watery ejaculate, small volume of urine every time I urinate, and I forgot to mention one other symptom, which is low libido. I forgot to mention that I have this symptom in my first post because I had it for so long that it became the norm, so I forgot to mention it, but I just remember now that I have it. The reason I remember I have this symptom is because I noticed it improved when I woke up this morning. So here’s an update on those symptoms. These are the symptoms I noticed yesterday, before I started the autohemotherapy treatment:

-The dull sensation in penis is gone (it seems to have occurred after I was on the cleanser drip yesterday. After few hours the symptom went away)
-Twitching of the perineum stopped.
-Prostate doesn’t feel itchy or irritated anymore after drinking the phages
-frequent urination stopped. Volume of urine is still low
As for the current symptoms prior to treatment:
-Orgasms/ejaculation sensation improved but only slightly
-Ejaculate is not watery anymore, it looks normal now like how it looked before I got prostatitis
-libido is better (woke up this morning and noticed libido is better for the first time in a long time)
-sensitivity down there is a lot better compared to before the treatment

For the anti inflammatory suppositories:
-I applied it correctly and started noticing pain in my prostate area again, particularly the left side. As I recall my last visit at the urologist, he said that the left side of my prostate is more problematic when he was giving me the massage. Additionally, I noticed some pain in my lower back and leg area. The pain seems to radiate from the prostate region to those areas. It may be a good sign that the suppositories are working.

Overall, I would say the phage treatment is working but slowly. Althought I'm not too sure about the other treatments they are giving. I think the cleanser drip helped a lot.
Now for the bad news. They got my bacterial samples results back today, few days earlier than I anticipated. The first sample that I sent them (via Fedex) was a semen sample which came out positive for E Coli and Enterococcus Faecalis. Here’ s what they found in the second testing.

Urine (mid flow) – E.Coli
Semen – E. Coli
Prostate fluid – Staphylococcus (not sure which one, could be Epidermis or Aureus, waiting for them to send me the lab results in English)
Stool – Staphylococcus (not sure if it’s the same one in the prostate) and Klebsiella

As you can see, the urine and semen sample showed E. coli which is consistent with the first semen sample that I fedex. However, they found a new bacteria in my prostate fluid which is the Staphyloccus species. When the doctor was telling me the name, I didn’t pay attention to which specific Staphyloccus species. I remember hearing her say two kinds: Staphylococcus Epidermis and Staphyloccocus Aureus. I’m not sure if I have staph aureus in my prostate or stool, or if I have staph epidermis. I remember looking at the lab result in Georgian and I saw both staph epidermis and staph aureus, but I don’t know which one is in which sample. But I know this for sure, I have a Staph specie and Klebsiella in my stool and Staph in my prostate. So they basically found bacteria in all of my samples. The staph and klebsiella in my stool indicates that those two bacteria resides in my intestines. The other staph bacteria resides in my prostate fluid and the e coli and enterococcus showed up in my semen and urine. So to summarize, they found three different bacteria in my prostate which is the e coli, enterococcus, and staph. And then there is two bacteria in my intestines – staph and kleb. I wasn’t expecting this. The doctor said that they are going to test the new bacteria they found in my prostate fluid to see if it will respond to commercial phages. If it doesn’t, then a custom phage is required which means I would have to pay another $1200. They will give me the results on Monday. I wasn’t expecting this. I kind of feel overwhelmed right now because if the staph doesn’t respond to the commercial phages, that means more money out of my pockets. This condition seems really hard to beat and also hard on the wallet. I was expecting to only have e coli and enteroccocus, but I guess that was just wishful thinking.

They started me on a new treatment today to help my immune system get rid of the bacteria in my intestine. I asked the doctor why do I need to get rid of the bacteria in my intestine if it isn’t in my prostate? She told me that it is better to get rid of the bacteria in my intestine because there is a chance it could travel to the prostate and cause a new infection in the future. Basically they want to get rid of the bacteria in the intestine as a preventative measure. The new treatment that they started me on today to improve my immune system so that it can get rid of the bacteria in the intestine as well as help the phages work better against the bacteria in my prostate is called autohemotherapy. From my understanding, they inject an anticoagulant into my blood and then inject it into my muscle. This suppose to boost my immune system even more, helping me to get rid of more toxins.

The reason they found so much toxins in my body is because of the bacteria in my intestine and prostate. However, I still don’t know how the new treatment works to improve my immune system so that my body can fight off the bacteria. I guess I would have to ask them to explain it again tomorrow. So after my usual vitamin IV drip, cleanser drip, the nurse came into the room and looked at me and told me to turn to my side and she said “Sorry.” I saw her holding a needle, probably 4-5 inches long. That was the medicine and my own blood they were going to inject into my muscle/ ass cheeks. It took me while to get ready because I’m afraid of needles but after she poked me there, it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would and it only took her about 15 seconds to inject all of the medicine and blood into my ass cheeks.

It was just a little bit more painful than inserting the IV needle. However, after I stood up, it started feeling sore and tender there but that feeling went away after an hour or so. It was hard to walk afterwards for a bit though because of the soreness. I would have to do the hemo therapy injections for 10 more days in conjunction with the vitamin iv and cleanser drip as well as the phages, probiotics, and enzymes. Right now what I’m worried about the most is the bacteria in my prostate fluid (Staph) not responding to the commercial phages, because I’m already paying for one custom preparation (for the e coli). If the staph doesn’t respond then I would have to pay another $1000 which makes it a total of $5000. So yeah, feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. But I can’t really do anything about it. The only thing I can do is hope for the best and hope this all works out at the end. By the way, I don’t think I mention how long I’m staying in Tbilisi for treatment. I arrived here on November 13 and leaving on December 3rd, so I’m staying here for 3 weeks to get treatment. Here are the pictures that I promised.

Outside of the clinic

Front office where the cute receptionist girl works

Vitamin IV drip room

This is how a phage flask looks (the liquid suppose to look clear, if looks cloudy you're not suppose to drink it)

Last edited:

onepguy

Original Poster
November 18

Today I confirmed with the doctor, she said my prostate fluid contains Staphylococcus Epidermis and in my intestine is Staphylococcus Aureus. Staph epidermis requires a custom phage preparation. So they are testing that bacteria against their collection of phages right now to see which is the most suitable one to destroy it. I'm really hoping that once they find the right phage for my staph epidermis, my symptoms will improve dramatically. Because I'm already taking the Intesti phage for my e coli and enteroccocus. I forgot to mention that the Intesti phage I'm taking is a modified one, which is custom made. It does work for my e coli bacteria.

However, my symptoms are starting to return back to normal again, meaning to the way it was before I started this treatment, which is not good. On November 16, I I stated that my symptoms were improving. I said that the dull sensation in my penis/prostate region was gone, my libido was back, my ejaculate wasn't watery anymore, and my sensitivity down there improved tremendously. Orgasm/ejaculation sensation only improved slightly. But now today, I noticed those improvements are gone and my symptoms are not getting better anymore. Dull sensation came back, libido is gone again, ejaculate is starting to become watery again and sensitivity is gone as well. Why is this? What changed from the time when my symptoms were improving, until now? What did I do different on the day when my symptoms were improving vs now?

Well, this is what I did different. They started me on autohemotherapy yesterday, where they take my blood and mix it with a coagulant and then inject my blood mixed with coagulant back into my muscle. They do this to improve my immune system. Now today, they started me on that therapy again but instead of using a coagulant, they mixed my blood with an antibiotic called Ceftriaxone. They pretty much injected me with my own blood mixed with that antibiotic. Also, they injected me with another new treatment today. It's called Camelyn M1. It's suppose to be a immunomodulator. I guess it's suppose to boost my immune system even more. So I received two new injections today, the autohemotherapy injection (blood and antibiotic mixture) and the Camelyn (immunomodulator). This might be why my symptoms are not improving anymore and actually declining again, although I'm not sure why because I thought it was suppose to help boost my immune system so my body can fight the bacteria better?

Before starting these new injections, I was doing good. My symptoms were improving at a noticeable rate and the only thing that I was receiving during that time were phages, probiotics, vitamins, and the cleanser drip. So I'm thinking that maybe these new injections are hindering my recovery but I can't jump to that conclusion yet. What's changed today was not only receiving the new injections, but also I started taking the digesting enzyme Pankreatin again, and now I'm constipated. And since I'm constipated, today I didn't apply the anti inflammatory suppositories at the right time. I usually apply it in the morning around 9-10am and then later on at night around 9 or 10pm. And I usually take a bowel movement before I apply it but since I'm constipated, I applied it without taking a bowel movement and from what the doctor told me, if I take the suppository without emptying my bowels then it could block the suppository from fully absorbing into my bloodstream. So maybe that's the culprit to why my symptoms aren't improving but declining again? I really don't know, but I'd have to inform the doctor about this tomorrow.

So the question is, is it the new injections that are hampering my recovery or is it the constipation and not being able to fully absorb the suppositories that are hampering my recovery? Those are the two variables that changed so it has to be either one, or maybe even both. I'm pretty exhausted from over thinking this but hopefully I can find out tomorrow after talking to the doctor. I was thinking, if I was doing good before the new injections, why don't I just stick with what I was doing before and stop the injections? Why don't I just stick with what works? Well, I thought it over and the doctors told me it is better to combine the new injections with the phage treatment and everything else to maximize the effectiveness of the treatment so I thought what if the new injections are actually going to help me but I just haven't gave it a chance yet since this is only my first day, just like when I started the phages, I didn't notice anything on the first or even the second day. So maybe the new injections take time to work, and when it does work, maybe it will improve my symptoms a lot better than before. But then again if it is actually hampering my recovery then I would be wasting precious time taking those injections. I only have 2 weeks left until I leave. So it's a really hard decision to make. I'll let you know what I decide to do tomorrow, after talking this over with the doc.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 19

I talked to the doctor today and told her I don't think the autohemotherapy and the camilyn m1 is helping me, I think it is actually hampering my recovery. I told her that before starting the autohemotherapy and the camlyn, my symptoms were actually getting better at a good rate. I feel like because I didn't tell her my symptoms were improving prior to the autohemotherapy and camlyn, which is why she decided to add those new therapies to get a better result. I feel like if I had told her and the staff that my symptoms are improving after taking the phages, probiotics, vitamins and cleanser drip combination, they wouldn't have started me on the autohemotherapy and camyln. I asked her today why is autohemotherapy and camlyn preventing me from recovering? She said that it could be that I'm sensitive to those therapies and she told me some people have bad reactions to it and don't like it. Wow. I really wish I didn't start on those two therapies and should of just stuck with what works. And I wish she would of told me before I started those therapies that there is a chance I have a bad reaction to it and there's a chance it would hamper my recovery. If she had told me that after recommending it to me, I would of been able to weigh the risks and benefits. But she just told me that it's a natural therapy and perfectly safe. I'm really frustrated right now because if I had just said NO to those new therapies, they wouldn't have started me on it and I would be fine right now. But they recommended to me because they said I have bacteria in my intestines which were causing high levels of toxins in my blood. But like I said, I feel like that's not the only reason. I think another reason they started me on AHT and camlyn is because they thought I was not doing well with just the phages, probiotics, vitamins and cleanser combination so they decided to add the two therapies. Lack of communication for both parties. I didn't update them on my symptoms and they didn't ask me about my symptoms so they assumed the original procedure wasn't working well, when it actually was.

Also, I remember the doctor said that even though I don't take a bowel movement, I can still apply the suppository, and only a negligible amount would not be absorbed, so it's probably not the constipation that was blocking the suppositories from working.

I told her I did not want to continue with the autohemotherapy and the camlyn and told her that I was doing good before starting on those two. She happily agreed and said I don't have to continue it so we are going to continue with the phages/vitamins/cleanser/probiotic combo for 3 more days and see if my symptoms improve again or decline. Honestly, I'm afraid that the autohemotherapy and camlyn messed with my immune system in some way because it's been a day since I'm off those and I already did my usual phage and probiotic routine and already received the vitamins and cleanser drip, yet my symptoms are still not improving. I'm kind of worried that the autohemotherapy and camlyn messed up the effectiveness of the phages, or messed with how my body responds to the phages. Or it could of changed the way my immune system works since it does change your immune response as your body detects your own blood as a pathogen and supposedly increase white blood cells as a result, or I could be wrong and it could be that I just got off of it so maybe my body/immune system needs a little time to return back to normal? Not sure. However I still don't know if AHT and Camlyn is safe or not, but I definitely should of done my research before agreeing to start it instead of just taking their word for it. The night when I did the autohemotherapy (mixed with Ceftriaxone), I experienced side effects. Woke up in the middle of the night feeling itchy all over my body and my body started feeling hot. I don't know if that was the AHT combined with the antibiotic that caused it, or the Camlyn that caused it, but that was not a pleasant experience. My immune system has always been fine, even prior to going here because I did not take many antibiotics in the past like most prostatitis patients do. The only antibiotic I ever took was doxycycline and I only took it for 2 weeks. I feel like this therapy center thought my immune system was weak due to taking a lot of antibiotics in the past but when I first got here I told them I was only on 1 antibiotic and wasn't on it for long. Because from what I heard, a lot of prostatitis patients who come here have messed up immune systems since they took a lot of antibiotics in the past, which is why this therapy center gives out probiotics and enzymes as part of the standard treatment, but not everybody needs it so they shouldn't give that to every prostatitis patient that comes here. For example, I didn't need to take the digestive enzyme Prokeatin. That enzyme is for people who have killed the good bacteria in their gut from taking antibiotics, so that enzyme helps those people digest food better and restore their gut health. But since I didn't take a lot of antibiotics, I definitely did not need it. But they still told me to take the enzyme, and when I did, I became constipated for 2 days. They didn't realize that I did not take a lot of antibiotics so I didn't need the enzyme (I know it's the enzyme that caused the constipation because I stopped taking it and I was able to go number 2 again). As you see miscommunication can really mess things up. I honestly think communication between the doctors and patients could be improved at this therapy center. I still wonder, if the doctors and staff had known that I didn't take much antibiotics in the past, and my immune system is good, would they still have started me on the AHT and Camlyn? They did say it was because I had high toxins in my blood but like I said, I'm not sure that's the only reason. I could be wrong and that could be the only reason why they started me on it but my point is that for the people who are considering going here, during consultation make sure you tell them EVERYTHING about your condition and what meds you were taking and for how long. Tell them all the details and make sure they know as much as you do. That way it wouldn't lead to assumptions and you would be able to get the best treatment plan.

Right now, my symptoms are not improving anymore even though I'm continuing with the original procedure. Kind of bummed out right now because if only I had stuck with what works and not agreed to add the AHT and camlyn, my symptoms would probably be A LOT better by now and I wouldn't have wasted 2 days. I wasted 2 days on AHT and camlyn and the only thing it did was messed with my healing process and gave me some bad side effects. Starting tomorrow, I only have two weeks left here so I definitely cannot waste anymore time. I haven't seen that much of an improvement because of the drawbacks and it's already been a week. So for those of you thinking of going here, please do your research before trying the AHT and Camlyn. From what the doctor told me, it helped others but for some people like me, it doesn't. I should of stuck to the original plan. I can't really do anything about it now besides wait and see what happens. Anyways, I'm done writing for the day. I will update soon.

Last edited:

onepguy

Original Poster
November 20

Update on my symptoms. Still not improving. There's actually new symptoms now. I stated in my other posts that before I got this treatment, I had premature ejaculation during sex but not masturbation. Well now I have premature ejaculation for both, and it happened after did the autohemotherapy with antibiotic and camilyn injections. I been off those injections for 2 days now and this new premature ejaculation symptom showed up. I can't help but wonder did those injections do something to make the phages not work anymore or make my body not respond to the phages anymore? And why am I getting this new symptom after those injections? Before the injections, the phages were actually improving my premature ejaculation. I really don't know what's going on right now. Also, the other symptoms didn't improve still. Dull sensation in my penis, which is also another new symptom that I acquired after starting this treatment, is still there, but it's weird because even though there's less sensitivity down there, I shouldn't have premature ejaculation but yet I do. So my sensitivity down there is dull again, it was getting better before the injections but now it's more worse than before I got here. Ejaculate still looks watery but it did look like it improved a little. Orgasm/ejaculation sensation is still weak and volume of urine is still small. Frequency of urine is still the same. Libido is still bad. Overall, I would say the oral phages aren't working anymore, and it seemed like they stopped working ever since I did the autohemotherapy mixed with antibiotic and camilyn injections. And then there's the new symptoms that I have to deal with. I really wish I hadn't started those damn injections. Everything was going smooth until I started it.

Right now my plan is to just keep doing the original regimen and see if symptoms improve. I have another day or two until we come up with a new plan. I was suppose to get my results for the sensitivity testing of Staph Epidermis today, to see if they have any phages in their collection that can destroy that bacteria. The doctor said she will call the lab tomorrow, so I should find out tomorrow. I also asked them to send me the lab results in English and they still haven't managed to do that yet. One more thing I need to mention, after taking the phages today I did notice the left side of my prostate started getting itchy again and then later on when I did my vitamin and cleanser drip, I felt some pain in the prostate region, more on the left side. I'm not sure what to make of that yet, because I did experience that when I first started taking the phages and then shortly after my symptoms started improving. Anyways, I'm going to give it another day or two and see what happens. Also, the anti inflammatory suppositories seem like it's not doing jack anymore. The doctor told me today that when I'm almost done with the suppositories, she will give me phages in suppository form, and I'm definitely looking forward to that because that sounds like a better route of administration vs oral phages.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 21

So there's only 12 days left until I leave Georgia. Today after I received my usual vitamin/cleanser drip, I talked to the doctor and told her my symptoms are not improving and are actually worse than before. She's not sure either. The good news is that they found a phage that works against my staph epidermis. She told me she's going to start me on the phage suppositories next week, when I'm almost done with the anti inflammatory suppositories. But I feel like the anti inflammatories aren't helping me anymore and I want to start on the phage suppositories asap. However, she told me to wait until next week, she will give me the phage suppositories along with the oral phages against all of my bacteria, except Klebsiella (the one in my intestine). They are in the process of actually finding a phage out in the nature that can work against the Klebsiella because they don't have any phages in their collection that can kill the Kleb. So this is the first good news that I heard ever since I got here. Also, I been reading up on studies done that uses a combination of phages and antibiotics to create a synergistic effect and allow a higher number of bacteria to become eradicated vs using phages or antibiotics alone. You can find the study here. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5226664/

The study talks about the synergy between phages and antibiotics. The phages work to break up the biofilms and then once broken, the antibiotics can reach the bacteria that were hidden inside it. I can imagine this would definitely speed up the healing process. However, the study did talk about which ones should go first, take the phage and then antibiotic, antibiotic and then phage, or phage and antibiotic at the same time? According to the study they said that for certain antibiotics, when combined with the phages, could interfere with the way the phages work. Phages have the ability to replicate to kill as many bacteria as needed. When you take a certain antibiotic, that antibiotic can make the phages less effective by either interfering with the phage replication process, which reduces the number of phages, or by reducing the density of bacterial populations which also reduces the ability of the phages to replicate, and in turn reduces the effectiveness of the phages.

So what the experimenters did to see how this contraindication could be avoided was they recorded the results of giving the phages to patients first, and then giving an antibiotic to them after, with either a 4 or 24 hour delay in between vs giving the patients the phages and antibiotic at the same time. What they discovered was that giving the phage first and then antibiotic after with a delay yielded a better result vs giving the phage and antibiotic at the same time. However, the delayed treatment produced better results for some antibiotics, not all. In the study, the best results were achieved by giving the phages first and then waiting 24 hours later and then giving the antibiotic but that was only true for two antibiotics that they tested. They found that administering the said antibiotics at the same time as the phages did not produce good results, the kill rate was less than the delayed treatment.

So just to summarize, phages and antibiotics can work well together but it's better to administer the phages first, and then take the antibiotics after. For the delay time, I really don't know which is the best time, but in the study they said delaying for 24 hours produced the best results. However, the study that I mentioned above is only restricted to in vitro experiments, they haven't replicated this experiment on laboratory animals so I don't know how much truth there is to the effects of delayed treatment. Having said that, I'm still considering adding an antibiotic that I know will work against most of my bacteria. I already talked to the doctor about this and he said that on friday, he's going to take me to the urologist again to collect another prostate fluid sample (not looking forward to it), and then he's going to take my mid flow urine as well and the bacterias that should show up is e coli, enterococcus, and staph epidermis. Then they're going to test those bacteria to see if Bactrim would work on it, and if it does I could take bactrim along with the phages. But if the Bactrim doesn't work on most of my bacteria, then I would have to find an antibiotic that does, which makes the process more complicated than it already is. I requested them to do a sensitivity testing for Bactrim since I know Bactrim is a fairly safe antibiotic and it's not a fluoroquinolone. If I do add that antibiotic to my treatment regimen, I'm most likely going to end up taking it when I get back to the states, along with my take home phages since I don't have that much time left here. And if I need more phages while I'm at home, I can always tell them to mail more to me but I would have to pay for them (shipping fee, and price of phages). I figured that maybe it's better to add an antibiotic and just throw in everything I can so that I could finally beat this condition for good.

But now the question is, how long should I wait after taking phages to take the antibiotic? 24 hours? And is Bactrim a suitable antibiotic that will create a synergistic effect when combined with phages? Is the delayed treatment only effective in vitro or does it have clinical truth? Going to ask the doctors tomorrow and see what they think.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 22

On Friday, I’m going to go get a prostate massage to view the fluid under a microscope to see if the number of wbcs decreased and send in the prostate fluid for a bacterial analysis. Hopefully the prostate massage won't be rough like last time. It was painful and uncomfortable and I'm definitely not looking forward to it. I don't know why that urologist does it so rough. After the examining the prostate fluid and looking at the wbcs, the urologist and the two main doctors will talk and decide if I should continue taking the anti inflammatory suppositories or start the phage suppositories. If they decide to start me on the phage suppositories, then I will start it on Monday. But if they decide to keep me on the anti inflammatory suppositories then I will start the phage suppositories when I go home. They are giving me 10 oral intesti phage boxes to take home and 20 of the phage suppositories for the staph epidermidis. Not sure if the phage suppositories also destroy the e coli and enteroccocus or is it only for the staph epidermidis... I would have to ask again to make sure.

And for the klebsiella, they are still trying to develop a phage for it. And they didn’t say anything about what to do with the staph aureus in my intestine, so I would have to ask them tomorrow. Also, I asked about the phage and antibiotic synergy. She said that phages and antibiotics are a good combination and I don’t have to worry about which one to take first because I already started taking the phages for almost 10 days already, which means I can start on the antibiotic right now if I want to and I don’t have to wait 24 hours to take the antibiotic, I can take them both at the same time. The reason for this is because I already got a head start with the phages and the phages are already breaking up the biofilms which means I can take the antibiotic anytime. It’s only when I first start the phages, it’s not good to take the antibiotic and the phage at the same time because that’s when the antibiotic will interfere with the phage’s effects. We actually tested an antibiotic in the same class of drug as Bactrim and it only got a +2 sensitivity rating for my bacteria, with +4 being the most sensitive and +3 being average, so Bactrim’s sensitivity is below average. The only class of drugs that has a +4 for my bacteria is fluoroquinolones, which I don’t want to take because of the nasty side effects.

So she told me to wait on starting an antibiotic and wait for the results on the urine and prostate fluid sample because she said after taking phages for a while, the bacteria’s resistance to the antibiotics can change, and it could make them less resistant to the antibiotics that we previously tested. So for example, we tested the same antibiotics class as Bactrim and it got a +2 rating which isn’t that good, but after being on phages for 10 days, we take another sample and we test the bacteria again to see if their sensitivity change and it’s possible that Bactrim’s sensitivity rating can increase to +4, which is what we want since that means it will work on my bacteria. Also, I’m a little nervous on the upcoming bacterial samples test, because they told me that after being treated with the phages and the biofilms breaking up, more new bacteria can show up on a bacterial analysis since they aren’t hidden in the biofilms anymore. So I don’t know if there may be more than the 3 that I currently have in my prostate right now. Hopefully there's no more...

An update on my symptoms. I'm starting to notice my symptoms are changing again. I notice my symptoms are very similiar to the symptoms that I have when I first got prostatitis; when it was acute. This might be a good sign because if the symptoms are similiar to when the disease was acute, that means the biofilms are being broken up, I think. I'm starting to have very frequent urinations again, in the early morning I woke up twice just to go to the restroom and I experienced some hesitation when I was about to go, and I remember I had this symptom when I first got prostatitis. I still have the premature ejaculation, and I didn't have it before I got here but I did have it two years ago but then it went away. Now after receiving treatment here, it came back. So I think all these new/old symptoms that are appearing is because the biofilms are being broken and the bacteria that were inside it is active now. Orgasm/ejaculation sensation improved slightly and ejaculate is starting to look normal again. Libido is still bad. But I honestly don't know if it's the phages working or if it's the anti inflammatory suppositories that are causing the change in symptoms, or maybe even both. All I know is it is doing something. I don't notice any pain in the prostate region anymore but I do feel a slight itchiness in the prostate from time to time. I been on oral phages and anti inflammatory suppositories for 9 days now.

One thing I forgot to mention, the doctor said that you can't keep taking phages for how ever long you want because if you take it for too long, your immune system will start attacking the phages. It's best to cycle them, with 3 weeks being the maximum to be on it, and a minimum of 10 days break. Just to be on the safe side, I'm going to only take it for 2 weeks and then take a break for 2 weeks.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 23

So today the main doctor that spoke English pretty well wasn't in because it's a holiday, so I will follow up with her tomorrow. Symptoms are still the same as yesterday but with slight improvement in libido. Tomorrow will be the last day I will be on the vitamin and cleanser drip. Not much to update to today. Tomorrow will be my prostate massage day so hopefully that goes well. Also sent in my urine sample today but not my stool sample yet. I will update tomorrow.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 24

Today I didn't go to the urologist to get a prostate massage because he wasn't in town. One of the doctors are going to take me to see the urologist tomorrow instead. I asked the other doctor how much supplies of phages am I going to take home. She told me I'm getting 10 oral phage boxes and 10 day supply of phage suppositories (20 suppositories total) to take home, which targets all of the bacteria they found in my prostate: e coli, enterococcus, and staph epidermidis. Still waiting on them to find a phage for klebsiella and I still haven't asked about the staph aureus yet. I'll probably do that tomorrow. I'm still nervous about the bacterial analysis that they are going to take from my prostate fluid tomorrow because they told me that once the phages break the biofilm, more bacteria can show up...so there might be more bacteria that they can find...but I'm really hoping I only have the 3 that i mentioned. Today is my 11th day here, and I have 8 days left. I think symptoms are improving still, although only slightly. My urination is still frequent but the stream seems a little longer than before. As for the other symptoms, I'm not really sure yet.

Also, I stated that the prokeatin (digestive enzyme)gave me some constipation but I think I was wrong. I don't think it was the digestive enzyme, I think it was the Borjomo mineral water causing my stomach acids to be low which could lead to constipation. It's probably that and the food that I been eating here. I been drinking a lot of borjomi before I take the phages and they told me not to drink too much but I decided to drink a lot just to make sure the phages work correctly. Today I took the prokeatin with a meal and I think it actually helped with my digestive issue. Anyways, I'll update more soon.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, today was my last day of doing the vitamin/cleanser IV drip.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 25

Today I went to the urologist to collect the prostate fluid sample and to look under the microscope. When I got there, there was a very heavy chemical smell in the room where he does the prostate massage. The smell was very similar to gas. I think it was either gas or some kind of chemical but the smell was awful. It made me feel kind of sick, even afterwards. I don't know why that smell was there and it didn't seem to bother them. Anyways, we collected the prostate fluid on a slide and looked at it under the microscope. There was only 2-4 white blood cells. I recall he said that 0-10 means it's normal, and more than 10 means there's an infection. That means my infection is cleared up but then I still have symptoms...not sure why. Before, I saw about more than 100 wbcs. If there is less wbcs, then why do I still have symptoms? My symptoms are only improving a little bit. And I haven't even started with the phage suppositories to target the staph epidermis yet, so why is there less wbcs?? I'm a little confused right now because I only been taking phages for e coli and enterococcus yet the prostate fluid indicates there's not much wbcs visible which means infection is gone or almost gone, yet I still have symptoms and it hasn't improved dramatically. I told doctor this and he tried to make it seem like it's all in my head, lol, I hate it when doctors do that. They don't know why symptoms aren't getting better so they automatically assume it's because i'm imagining it. To me it seems like their treatment isn't working well so they try to say that it's all in my head to protect their credibility.

How the hell can I imagine symptoms that is visible? Urinary symptoms and sexual symptoms are still there. The only thing I can think of is that there is still inflammation and tissue damage even after the bacteria is gone which is why I still have symptoms? I heard it takes a while for tissue to heal even after bacteria has been eradicated. But the thing is not all my bacteria is gone because we haven't treated for staph epidermis yet, so I'm not sure why I have low wbcs.

Anyways, they told me I'm starting the phage suppositories on monday. Basically I'm using the take home suppositories they're giving me to take it on monday instead of taking it at home. I'm going to take it for the rest of my time here, that means I'm going to go home with less than 20 suppositories and less than 10 day supply of oral phages since I'm taking it here. I would think they would give me more but they said they have no more.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 26

Update on symptoms. My symptoms improved a lot ever since yesterday. Urinary stream is still short and I still urinate frequently but sexual symptoms has got a lot better. Sensitivity down there improved tremendously, libido improved a lot, premature ejculation is gone, ejaculate starting to look more normal, orgasm/ejaculation sensation improved, not a whole lot but better than before. I also noticed new symptoms like burning during ejaulation, it could be biofilms being broken up, not sure why I have that new symptom. But the point is my symptoms are definitely improving. What did I do different? Well I'm starting to notice a pattern here. I looked back on my journal and I noticed my symptoms always improve significantly a day or two after a prostate massage. From what I heard, prostate massage does release the trapped fluid and after it's released I would take the oral phages and then shortly after I would notice a huge improvement in symptoms.

Another thing I did differently was that I stopped taking the anti inflammatory suppositories ever since the 24th. I don't think it was helping. I remember the first prostate massage that I received when I first got here improved my symptoms dramatically too. But I remember after that first prostate massage, I used the anti inflammatory suppositories and I'm not sure if it helped. But after this second prostate massage, I didn't use the anti inflammatory suppositories afterwards since I stopped taking it a day before I received the massage, and I notice my symptoms improved way more than the first time I got the prostate massage. In my opinion, I don't think the anti inflammatory suppositories helped me because I noticed a bigger improvement in symptoms after I stopped using it.

Anyways, I'll update more tomorrow. Going to get ready for bed

onepguy

Original Poster
November 27

So yesterday I forgot to mention that I didn't take any oral phages because I ran out. Despite that I didn't take any phages yesterday, my symptoms were still improving. I took a break for one day from the phages. I forgot to mention yesterday that I was also experiencing nausea for most of yesterday. On the 25th the urologist did a prostate massage, and after that massage I took oral phages and I started experiencing nausea from that day, and then the next day which was the 26th, I felt nauseous for most of the day. I didn't record that yesterday in my journal because the nauseous feeling was on and off for most of the day and I was in a hurry to go to bed since I was really tired. But I think it's important to add that detail because feeling nauseous is a good sign that the phages are destroying the bacteria. I believe it is called a herxheimer reaction aka "die off" reaction. It's basically when the bacteria in your body is being killed off and as it dies it releases toxins and your body tries to rid itself of the toxins, and as a result symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, and gastrointestinal symptoms can occur.

I received more oral phages from the clinic today and they finally handed me the custom phage suppositories. The total amount they gave me is 10 day supply of oral phages and 10 day supply of phage suppositories. I'm taking the oral phages and phage suppositories for 5 days, starting today. And then I'm going to take a break for at least 14 days before finishing the rest of the 5 day supply of oral phages and 5 day supply of phage suppositories, which I will finish when I go back home. I only have 6 days left here in Georgia so I'm going to finish the first 5 supply of phages while I'm here. However, the doctor told me to try the phage suppositories today and update her on how my symptoms is in 2 days, if it improves even more dramatically she will give me more supply of the phage suppositories.

I asked her what if I need more phages? She told me that once I go home, I can't ask the therapy center to mail me more phage suppositories, they can only mail me the oral phages. I thought that was weird. How come they can send me oral phages but not phage suppositories? I asked her why can't you mail me the phage suppositories? She explained it but I didn't really understand her, so I'm going to ask her again tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm going to try the phage suppositories tonight, along with the oral phages. Same procedure, 2 bottles of oral phages before breakfast and another 2 bottles before dinner, and for the phage suppositories, 1 in the morning preferably after a bowel movement, and 1 before bed. I'm assuming it doesn't matter which one I apply first, the oral phage or the phage suppository.

Also, still waiting on my bacterial analysis result of the prostate fluid sample I took on the 25th. Let's hope that my bacteria will become sensitive to Bactrim and that there is no more new bacteria.

Oral phages work but they work slowly, I can imagine it is similiar to antibiotics in the sense that there is not enough blood flow to the prostate so it does take time for the amount to reach the prostate, that is why I can imagine the phage suppositories working a lot better than the oral ones since it's going directly to the prostate and is a lot quicker. This last week is the most important, it'll really show the true power of phages. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Phage suppistories

onepguy

Original Poster
November 28

I got back on the oral phages yesterday and combined it with the phage suppositories for the first time. I took the oral phages first and then went to go eat dinner. After a while I proceeded to taking the phage suppository. I layed down on my stomach for 20 minutes. I noticed an effect shortly after I took it. Within 2-3 minutes after taking it, I noticed my perineum starting burning and then it started contracting involuntarily and the contraction of the perineum was not only intense but it was long. The perineum contraction lasted for about 4-5 seconds and that wasn't the only contraction. Throughout the 20 minutes that I was laying down on my stomach, the perineum contractions kept on coming. I think I noticed it happened about 4 or 5 times throughout the 20 minutes. Each time there was a contraction it would be coupled with a burning sensation in the perineum. I asked a former patient if he experienced this too and he said he did. I think this is a good sign that the phage suppositories are working because it seems like the bacteria is responding to the phages suppository.

Also, even after the 20 minutes was over and I wasn't laying down anymore, the contractions + burning sensation in the perineum kept on coming and going. I went to sleep a few hours later and had an amazing sleep and I woke up feeling refreshed as ever. As for my symptoms, the urinary symptoms are still there and I don't know about my other symptoms just yet but I will update tomorrow. The nausea is still there but it's not as bad as the past two days.

However, I am really bummed out because when I was opening up the tin foil to grab the suppository, I accidentally dropped one on the table and I accidentally touched another one with my bare fingers and I didn't wash my hands. You're not supposed to touch them with your bare hands and if you do then you have to wash your hands with soap before touching them because if you don't do that, you could contaminate the suppository with new bacteria. So they gave me 10 to work with, 2 times a day, which makes it a 5 day supply. Since I dropped one on the table, and touched another one with my bare hands, I was suppose to throw away those two, because that's what the doctor told me to do, because it is contaminated and if I use it, new bacteria could be introduced into my prostate and I definitely wouldn't want that. Well, I didn't know about that, I only found out about that today. Since 2 of the suppositories are contaminated, I was suppose to throw away those 2 yesterday but instead I put them back in with the rest of the other suppositories. Now I don't know which is the ones that are contaminated. So this morning, before I had known about this, I used another one, so the one that I used this morning has a slight chance of being the contaminated one but hopefully it's not. From yesterday I had 9 and 2 of them were contaminated so this morning when I picked out a random one to use, my chances of choosing the contaminated ones were roughly 22%, I feel pretty stupid for even taking it without thinking about the risk of contamination. So now I'm a kind of worried that I might have taken the one that either dropped on the table or the one that I touched with my bare fingers. Hopefully I took the clean one...

So this morning after I took it, I told the doctor about this and she told me to throw all of it away since I don't know which one is contaminated. Apparently this contamination thing is a real danger. It makes sense too because if bacteria were to get on the suppository, and you insert it into the rectum and it gets absorbed into your prostate...any bacteria that is on the suppository can reach the prostate and cause a new infection. I'm kind of freaking out as I'm typing this. So I threw all of the ones I had yesterday away, so I basically lost 8 suppositories, which is a 4 day supply. She gave me the other 5 day supply (10 suppositories) today and told me that she will order another 10 day supply (20 suppositories) for me soon before I leave. I'm really bummed out though because she was already going to order me the extra 10 day supply of suppositories regardless if I had lost the first 8, which meant I was going to receive a total of 20 day supply of suppositories (40 suppositories), but now that I lost 4 day supply, I'm only getting a 16 day supply of suppositories (32 suppositories) total. I think 4 days of not using these phage suppositories could make a huge difference in my recovery...I asked her if she could give me another 4 day supply to make up for the ones that I lost but she said it's too expensive. What a bummer, but oh well. It was my fault for being clumsy and not careful. And preserving my health is more important than risking it, I wouldn't want to risk getting another infection over a 4 day supply, assuming I haven't already took the contaminated one...

So from now on I'm going to be very very careful when handling these suppositories and I really hope that the one the I used this morning wasn't the contaminated ones. It would be silly to acquire an infection from something that is suppose to help cure me from the infection. :roll:

Anyways, I'll do a symptoms update tomorrow.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the safest way to handle suppositories is to either use gloves (the same one that your urologist uses to perform a prostate massage), or wash your hands with soap thoroughly before touching them.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 29

Update on my symptoms. Last night and this morning I used the phage suppository, and I did not notice that much perineum contractions + burning sensation compared to when I took the suppository the first time. But right now my symptoms are not getting that much better, in fact it's actually getting a worse. Yesterday night after I took the suppository before I went to sleep, I had trouble sleeping the whole night and my body felt waves of hot and cold which I think are hot flashes. I did not get a good night's sleep. I'm not sure why this is happening. After I took another suppository this morning, my symptoms got worse. Urination symptoms still the same and sexual symptoms got worse, sensitivity went down, orgasm/ejaculation sensation is weaker again, libido is gone again, however the only thing that still improved was the premature ejaculation. And I also notice an itchy feeling in the prostate today which went away after ejaculation. The burning sensation during ejaculation, which I didn't have before I got here, is still there...which is weird. I don't know if it's because of the biofilm breaking up or if it's because I acquired a new bacteria in my prostate. Right now I'm really feeling a bit down, this whole treatment has been like a roller coaster ride. The symptoms got better, and then get worse, and then get better, and then get worse again. It's starting to become really frustrating. Maybe the symptoms only get better after I receive a prostate massage...because I notice that a day or two after a prostate massage, my symptoms always get better. And after 2 days is up, the fluid fills back up again in the prostate and the bacteria are back which is why my symptoms are worse again regardless if I use the phages or not.

My prostate fluid test results came back today and they found Staphylococcus Aureus in my prostate fluid. When I got tested here, they found E coli, Enterococcus faecalis, and Staph epidermis in my prostate. They found klebsiella and staphylococcus aureus in my intestine. Now after the phages, they only found Staphylococcus Aureus in my prostate fluid, which was never there before, and they only found Klebsiella in my intestine. So basically the staph aureus from intestine is gone, and now it appears in my prostate fluid. This doesn't make any sense though and I'm really confused. I was taking the custom phage (modified Intesti) for e coli and enterococcus. The enteroccocus responds to the commercial Intesti but on the test results it showed that my e coli doesn't respond to the commercial Intesti, so they gave me a modified Intesti which is a custom phage that targets my e coli and works for my e coli (as well as the enterocccous). And then the prostate fluid that I gave them the first time (when I first got here, on Nov 14) showed that I had staphyloccocus epidermis and they told me that staphylococcus epidermis also requires another custom phage, so that's another $1000. So they told me they are developing a custom phage for my staphyloccus epidermis, which is the one that I'm taking right now and I started taking it on Nov 27, along with the phage suppositories that also target the staph epidermis.

So after I finished the first batch of modified Intesti custom phage that they gave me which only works for e coli and enterococcus, I gave them my second prostate massage sample (On Nov 25) and it showed that I had only 2 white blood cells. That's great news but the thing was, I didn't even take the custom phage for the staphylococcus epidermis yet. They gave me the custom phage for staph epidermis AFTER I gave them the second prostate fluid sample. I gave the second prostate fluid sample on Nov 25 and I received the modified custom Intesti Phage that targets the staph epidermis bacteria on Nov 27. So why is my wbcs in the normal range if I haven't even taken the custom phage against my staph epidermis yet? And why did the results of the second prostate fluid test (the one I took on Nov 25) show that I didn't have staph epidermis anymore, when I haven't even started the custom modified Intesti phage to eradicate the staph epidermis. I only started taking the modified INtesti custom phage that targets staph epidermis on Nov 27. Did the staph epidermis go away on its own? Or was this a huge communication error? Or the bacterial results are not accurate? I'm still not sure yet. And now it says I have staph aureus in my prostate fluid and not epidermis...did the staph aureus moved from my intestine to my prostate??? And maybe the custom phage suppositories I'm taking right now (which targets e coli, enteroccucs and staph epidermis only) is not improving my symptoms anymore because it's not targeting the Staph Aureus, it's only targeting the other 3 that already has been eradicated according to the bacterial samples result. So if today's prostate fluid result is accurate and true, that means I been taking the custom modified intesti oral phages and custom modified intesti phage suppositories for no reason...since it only targets the 3 bacteria and not staph aureus. This is why I'm deciding to stop taking phages altogether and take a break. This is already my 14th day taking phages so I think taking a 14 day break is necessary, which I will start today. However, I'm really confused about many things right now. I will have to ask the doctors about this soon and hopefully they can clear this up for me.

On the bright side, this therapy center did tell me they were willing to give me a discount on my custom phages. So I took a modified custom intesti phage for my E coli and Entercoccus, which costed $1000. And now I'm taking a modified custom Intesti for my staph epidermis (even though it's not showing up in my prostate fluid) which is $1000. So originally they told me I had to pay $2000 on top of the $3000 that I paid for the standard price. I haven't paid the $2000 yet, they said I can pay it when I go back home, and I still need to pay $1000 for the custom phage that targets my Klebsiella. (which they haven't developed yet). But they told me they are going to give me a discount so that I don't have to pay the $2000 for the custom modified Intesti phage that targets E coli and Staph Epidermis. They said they will only charge me $1000 for the klebsiella, which they will prepare for me when I get back home I'm assuming. So I originally suppose to pay $5000, but now I'm only going to pay $4000 (that's only if I want to get rid of the Klebsiella). If I don't want to take the custom phage that targets the klebsiella, then I the total price I have to pay is $3000, which I already covered.

They told me they're going to send me home with 20 more phage suppositories like they promised, but it's not going to be the same phage suppositories that I'm taking right now. The phage suppositories I'm taking right now is a custom made modified Intesti and it targets 3 of the bacteria that already has been eradicated according to the bacterial samples test: staph epidermis, e coli, and entercoccus faecaelis. The 20 phage suppositories they're going to send me home with is going to target Staph Aureus, and it's going to be a commercial one not a custom one since they told me they don't have custom phage for Staph Aureus. This commercial phage that they're sending me home with is called Pyo phage. They told me they want to combine Pyo phage suppositories with the antibiotic called Doxycycline which has a +4 sensitivity rating against Staph Aureus. They told me to take the pyo phage along with the Doxycycline for 10 days, now that the biofilms has broken up. I'm still deciding on whether I should take it because I took doxycylcine before and it didn't do jack for me. But one of the main doctor did say that after being treated with phages, the bacteria's sensitivity to previous antibiotics can change, which means previous antibiotics that didn't work before could work now. I am still on the fence with taking the Doxycycline, so I will update and let you all know what my decision will be.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 29 (continued)

UPDATE: I decided I am going to continue taking the modified custom Intesti Phage which targets my e coli, enteroccocus and staph epidermis. I figured maybe the last prostate fluid result didn't show these bacteria and only showed staph aureus is because they didn't take a lot of fluid...they only stuck a q tip down my urethra and it didn't seem like any fluid was even collected, just like the first time they did it. So just to be safe, I'm going to continue taking the oral modified custom Intesti phage for the rest of my time here (until dec 2) and see how if I symptoms improve again, but I'm not going to take the custom made modified intesti suppositories because I'm going to wait until they give me the Pyo phage suppository (commercial) that works for my Staph Aureus, and take it in conjunction with the o modified custom Intesti phage (oral liquid) to kill any remaining e coli, enteroccocus, and staph epidermis. Also, I'm assuming since they are saying the 3 original bacteria are gone, they are probably going to send me home with 10 boxes of oral Pyo phage (which targets Staph Aureus) and 10 boxes of the custom modified Intesti phage instead of the 20 boxes of only modified custom Intesti they were originally going to send me home with. It's either 10 boxes of custom modified INtesti and 10 boxes of commercial Pyo, or 20 boxes of commercial Pyo only since they probably think it's not really a need to take the custom modified intesti phage anymore now that the results show the 3 original bacteria is gone. However, I still want to take the custom modified Intesti phage to kill any of the 3 bacteria that could be remaining like I stated above, so I think it's best to go home with 10 boxes of modified custom Intesti phage and 10 boxes of Pyo phage. Half and half. I'm not sure which variation they will decide to give me.

Also, I know that I said this is my 14th day taking the phages and I should take a break since the doctor advised me to take phages for max of 21 days and break for at least 10 days and I know I said it is safer to do 14 days on and 14 days off, but I'm going to continue taking the oral modified intesti phage until I leave here which is on dec 2 so I can continue updating on my symptoms while I'm here. That would make it 17 days of taking phages. So I think I should be safe as long as I don't take it for 21 days straight.

onepguy

Original Poster
November 30

The night before yesterday, which was the night of November 28, I stated that I took the phage suppository with the oral phages and felt really sick. I said that I was experiencing hot flashes and I couldn't sleep that night. And then the next morning, which was yesterday morning (Nov 29), I took the phage suppository along with the oral phages again and my symptoms were getting worse for the whole day yesterday. I actually felt sick most of yesterday but I didn't record it in my journal yesterday because I thought that I was just catching a cold, since it was around 2-4 degrees celsius at night here in Georgia. I didn't think it was worth mentioning since it was probably just a cold and didn't have anything to do with the therapy. However, I'm not so sure that it's a cold that was making me feel sick.

What I did differently on the Nov 28 and Nov 29? (the two days where I notice my symptoms got worse and I felt sick) was that I remember I did not take the probiotics along with the oral phages and phage suppositories on the 28 and 29. I was taking the probiotics regularly every time I took the oral phages, but not on those two days. So I basically felt sick and symptoms got worse when I took the oral phages along with the phage suppositories without taking the probiotics. I didn't mention about not taking probiotics on the 28 and 29 because I didn't think it was a big deal either. I didn't think the probiotics made any difference, I thought it was just generally good for my gut which is why they told me to take it. And they told me that some patients choose not to take probiotics and enzymes if they don't want to, so I thought it was optional and didn't really make a difference, which is why I didn't bother to record on Nov 28 and 29 that I didn't take probiotics.

I apologize for not recording everything on Nov 28 and 29, I haven't been writing as much details as I could and for that I'm sorry. I admit I been lazy but I will start recording all the details from now on for the rest of this journey so you could get a better picture. I'm starting to think that the probiotics does make a difference..because when I took the oral phages yesterday night (the night of Nov 29), I took it with the probiotics again but without taking the phage suppositories, and this morning when I woke up, I felt A LOT better. I didn't feel sick anymore, although my prostatitis symptoms didn't improve. And this morning I did the same thing as last night, I took the oral phages only, along with the probiotics, without taking the phage suppositories, and I started to feel better. Didn't feel sick anymore, I just felt normal again, but my prostatitis symptoms still didn't improve.

So I think starting on the probiotics again is what made me feel better, although it could also be that the phage suppositories are making me feel sick, since I did say that I felt sick on the days that I took the phage suppositories. So I'm not 100% sure what's the culprit, it could be because I didn't take the probiotics with the phages, or it could be the phage suppositories making me feel ill, or it could simply be a cold. I really don't know but I'm going to try and see if it's the phage suppositories that are making me feel sick. I'm going to take the phage suppository tonight, along with the oral phages and probiotics and see if I feel sick again. If I do feel sick again then it's probably the phage suppositories making me sick, which I think is weird. I will do this and update you tomorrow. If I don't get sick then I'm going to try stopping the probiotics again and taking only the oral phages and phage suppositories and see if I get sick again. If I get sick then it's probably the probiotics that are making me feel better. If that's the case then I find that really odd that I feel sick if I don't mix the probiotics with the phages...why would taking the phages without probiotics make me feel sick? I thought probiotics were optional and people didn't have to take it with the phages??

IMPORTANT:
I apologize for not being 100% clear. I made a mistake in my journal and I didn't realize it until today. You know how I said that I'm taking a custom phage for my E coli and Staph Epidermis, which I called the custom modified Intesti phage. Well, there's no such thing as a "custom modified Intesti phage". I checked with the main doctor today and she said that the custom phage that I'm taking for my resistant E coli and resistant Staph Epidermis is not a modified version of the commercial Intesti phage. It is just a custom phage, personally made for my e coli and staph epidermis. It doesn't have any name associated with it and it's definitely not a modified version of the commercial Intesti phage. So I just wanted to clear that up. And the reason I thought that the custom phage I been taking for e coli and staph epidermis is a modified version of the commercial Intesti phage is because the clinic put my custom phage in a commercial Intesti box and commercial Intesti container, with the commercial Intesti label. This therapy center told me they store custom phages in the same boxes, bottles, and labels as the commercial phages since they don't have a seperate box, bottle, or label for custom phages. Since the Intesti phage is a commercial phage, and they put my custom phage in an Intesti box, and they store my custom phage in an Intesti bottle, with the intesti label, I had thought this whole time that the custom phage I been taking is a modified version of the commercial Intesti phage.

So I thought about it, and I thought that was weird that they would store custom phages in the same boxes, same bottles, and same labels as commercial phages...wouldn't that make it confusing? Since the custom phages and commercial phages uses the same boxes/bottles/labels, wouldn't it get mixed up? I would think that doing that would leave room for a lot of errors. For example, what if they gave me someone else's commercial Intesti phage, and thought that they were giving me my custom phage, since it uses the same boxes, labels and containers.. that means if it gets mixed up, I could be using another patient's commercial Intesti phage, and that patient could be using my custom phage, since they won't be able to tell the difference. The color of the oral liquid phage pretty much looks the same consistently so you can't really tell which is which by looking at the liquid.

So I asked the main doctor about this, and she told me the way they could tell if it's a custom phage or if it's a commercial phage is because they mark your initials on the box. All of my custom phages which were in the commercial intesti boxes that I received did have my initials on it, so that makes sense. So I would know if the intesti box I received is either mine or someone elses by seeing if it has my initials.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone too much, I tend to do that sometimes because I have a habit of over explaining things and making things sound more complicated. So I'm going to clarify this further by showing you pictures.

This is a box of the commercial Intesti Phage. This therapy center store my custom phage in this box. So if my initials are written on this box, I would know that it contains my custom phage. (this is mine by the way, you don't see my intials on this box because it's on the other side of the box, I don't want people knowing my initials.)

And they also store my custom phage liquid in this bottle. Notice how it says Intesti bacteriophage on the label? That's because they put the custom phages in the same bottle and same label as the commercial Intesti phage. And the liquid of the custom phage vs the liquid of the commercial phage looks the same.

So the only way to tell if it's my custom phage or someone else's commercial phage is if there is my written initials on the box. The intials is written in a regular black pen or sharpie I believe.

I hope this clears things up! So just to reiterate: There is no such thing as a custom modified Intesti phage! Custom phages don't have names and you can't modify a commercial phage and call it a custom phage!

And again, I want to apologize for not giving a quality review and adding all of the details and not being clear on things. I won't be lazy anymore and will continue updating you guys with as much details as possible and provide the most accurate information regarding this treatment and therapy center.

onepguy

Original Poster
December 1

I just found out something today, and I really hope you all consider this warning. I found out that the therapy center I been going to has been straight out lying to me the whole entire time I was receiving treatment here. They have been dishonest to me from the beginning and they been scamming me this entire time. I should of known better since they are a third party clinic. I had my suspicions but I couldn't confirm it until today. I am very certain that they been scamming me and could possibly be scamming other people as well. Please sit tight because this is going to be a long post. I really don't know where to begin. Please hear me out on this, after you have read all the facts, you can decide for yourself. I am certain they have been lying to me from the beginning and they had the intention of scamming me.

When I first sent my semen sample through Fedex to have it tested for bacteria, I received the results back within a few days. The results said that I had E coli and Enterococcus bacteria. On the report, it says that my E coli is resistant to all the commercial phages, and my Enterococcus responds to the Intesti commercial phage. Take note that this therapy center is a third party clinic which means whatever samples you send to them, they send it to the lab at Eliava. What is Eliava? The George Eliava Institute is the main place that produces phages, and they have their own lab, their own pharmacy, and their own therapy center. They have been around ever since the beginning of the invention of phages. I think the person named George Eliava is one of the person that came up with the idea of phages. You can google this. This means that George Eliava Institute is the original place where everybody gets the phages from since they are the ONLY company that produces it. This means that any companies that claim to offer phage therapy would have to get their phages from the George Eliava Institute. Again, you can google this. So any companies in Georgia that is NOT the George Eliava Institute or not from the George Eliava Institute, but claims to offer phage therapy, is a third party clinic. Basically, the therapy center that I been receiving treatment at is a third party clinic. (this one >> www.phagetherapycenter.com) They rely on using the lab and pharmacy of the George Eliava Institute.

So when I fedex them my semen sample, they sent my semen sample over to the lab at the George Eliava Institute, and when that lab receives the results, they send it to Phage Therapy Center (the one I'm receiving treatment from). And then phage therapy center sends me the results, acting as a middle man between me and the George Eliava Institute. But here's the thing, Phage Therapy Center does not use the header of the George Eliava Institute lab. They take the lab results from George Eliava Institute, and they change the header so it looks like they use their own lab. It's very misleading. Here's a screenshot of my lab result from the semen sample that I Fedex them.

As you see, this is what their lab result looks like. They use the lab from Eliava Institute but they change the header on the top, to make it seem like the lab results came from them. See how it says phage therapy center on the top right corner? They also included the address of their clinic.

So as you can see on my first lab result that I received from them, it says my E coli is resistant to all the six commercial phages.(Monostaph, Encophage, Fersis Phage, Pyo phage, Intesti Phage, and SES phage).

And on the other result, it says my Enterococcus Faecalis responds to the Intesti phage, with a +4 sensitivity rating, which means the Intesti Commercial Phage works for my Enteroccocus.

So based on the lab results, the commercial Intesti Phage works for my Enterococcus Faecalis, but not my E coli. My e coli requires a custom preparation, and they even typed this on my lab report that I need a custom phage preparation for my E coli bacteria. You can also check my journal entries from the beginning, I also stated this from the beginning.

When I first got to this therapy center, they told me standard price is $3000 but my E coli needs a custom preparation phage, which cost another $1000, but they told me they will let me take the custom preparation phage first, while I'm here, and I can pay them the $1000 afterwards. Remember how I said in the beginning of my journal that custom phages cost $1000 more since they have to develop it and it's specific to your bacteria. I thought it was odd that they already prepared my custom phage that fast, since custom phages take a while to be developed. It takes a few weeks to few months to develop a custom phage for your resistant bacteria. So I agreed that I will pay them an extra $1000 when I get back home. I went ahead and paid them $3000 on my first day there. Basically, so far I had to pay total of $4000, I paid $3000 while I was here, and the remaining $1000 when I get home.

They gave me my first batch of phages on Nov 14, again you can check the journal entry for this. The phages they first gave me on Nov 14 was supposedly the "custom" phage for my E coli, and also works for my Enterococcus. However, it was in the commercial Intesti phage box, and the commercial intesti container. I thought that was really odd. Remember yesterday's journal entry? The one on Nov 30? Please refer back to yesterday's journal entry. I was talking about this exact thing. When they gave me my supposedly "custom" phage on Nov 14, it was in an commercial intesti box and commercial intesti container, with a commercial Intesti label. They had told me clearly that it's a custom phage for my E coli since my E coli is resistant to commercial phages, based on the lab results from above. Since my "custom" phage was in a commercial Intesti Box, and commercial Intesti container and using the commercial Intesti label, I had thought that they were giving me a modified version of the commercial Intesti Phage.

However, this is a lie. Like I said in yesterday's journal entry, there is no such thing as a modified version of Intesti phage. So now you guys probably have a good picture of where this is going. Yesterday, I asked them why is my custom phage in a commercial Intesti box, bottle, and label. They told me that they put custom phages in commercial boxes, bottles and labels because they don't have a seperate box to put custom phages in. And I thought this would be confusing because what if the custom phages gets mixed up with the commercial phages? I already talked about this in yesterday's journal but I just want to reiterate so it's more clear. They told me the way they know that it's a custom phage or commercial phage is because they mark your initials on the box, so you know which one is yours.

So normally a person would think of two things when they hear this explanation:

1. Is this clinic scamming me, telling me that they are giving me a custom phage and charging me an extra $1000 for it, when they are really giving me a commercial phage (which is why it's in the commercial box and container)

or

2.They are telling the truth and they really do put custom phages in a commercial box and they do not have separate boxes for custom phages.

I'll get to that in a bit. I want to explain more of the story just so you guys get a bigger picture. When I got here on Nov 14, they took me to the urologist, and I got a my first prostate massage here to collect the prostate fluid so that they can send in another sample to Eliava's lab (not their lab, because they don't have one). Within a few days, I received the results and they told me I have staph epidermis in my prostate fluid, and E coli in my urine and semen. (I also gave them semen and urine samples after the prostate massage). I thought, ok, this is consistent with my first lab result. Here is a picture of my medical report where it says they found the staph epidermis in my prostate fluid.

They told me that my staph epidermis is resistant to all of the six commercial phages, as you can see in the report. So they told me they need to prepare a custom preparation phage against my staph epidermis too, which costs another $1000. I already paid $3000 for the standard treatment, and was going to pay $1000 for the resistant E coli, and now another $1000 for the Staph Epidermis. Total of $5000.

So I posted about this on my journal, I think on Nov 17 or 18, and a day after I post about it, I went to the therapy center the next day and they told me they were willing to give me a discount. They said I didn't have to pay the extra $1000 for each of my resistant bacteria (e coli, and staph epidermis). They just said I needed to pay them another $1000 for the Klebsiella bacteria they found in my stool. They said they will let me take the "custom" phages against my e coli and staph epidermis without charging an extra $1000 for each. I was really happy when they told me this, but now I know this is not really a discount. So they gave me my second batch of "custom" phages, this time they claim it will target my resistant Staph Epidermis bacteria, as well as the resistant E coli and Enterococcus. This new batch of "custom" phage that they gave me to target all 3 bacteria was still in the commercial Intesti box, bottle, and label.

So back to the main question:

1. Is this clinic scamming me and lying to me, telling me that they are giving me a custom phage and trying to charge me an extra $1000 for it, when they are really giving me a commercial phage all along? (which is why it's in the commercial box and container)

or

2.They are telling the truth and they really do put custom phages in a commercial box and they do not have separate boxes for custom phages.

How can I know, for certain that they are not lying to me? How can I know for certain that the "custom" phages that they were giving me, that were stored in commercial Intesti boxes, commercial Intesti bottles, with commercial Intesti labels, is really a custom phage and not a commercial phage?

Well, that's easy to find out. Remember how I told you that the George Eliava Institute is the only place that produces these phages. If you go back to the journal entry on November 30, I posted a clear picture of the commercial Intesti box, on the bottom of the box, you can see it says "preparations developed by George Eliava Institute." And in that same journal entry, you can also see a picture I posted of the commercial Intesti bottle. It says Eliava Biopreparations on the bottom of the label. It's a little hard to see but it's there. I can post a clear picture of it later.

So it's a fact that the phages come from George Eliava Institute and is not produced anywhere else. Knowing the fact that all phages come from George Eliava Institute's pharmacy and no where else, this means that Phage Therapy Center, the one that I claim are scamming me and lying to me, buys phages directly from the George Eliava institute's pharmacy. The pharmacy is called the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy in case you're wondering. Phage Therapy Center gets their phages from this pharmacy and this pharmacy only since this is the only pharmacy that produces all of the phages. This is why the commercial intesti boxes that Phage Therapy Center store their "custom" phages in, is the same box that says George Eliava Institute on the bottom, which means they get it from the George Eliava Institute's pharmacy aka the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy. Same thing with the bottles. So knowing that, I took one of the "custom" phages that Phage Therapy Center gave me, and went to the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy and asked them if my phages were custom or a commercial Intesti phage. The Eliava Authorised Pharmacy looked at my phage and right away they told me it was a commercial intesti phage. I double asked to make sure, and they said it is. I even went inside Eliava's Phage Therapy Center (they have their own therapy center too, and it looks way more organized than the one I went to) and I asked the urologist there if the phage I had in my hand was a custom phage or a commercial phage. He said that it was a commercial phage.

So I went back to the pharmacy and asked the staff if there is any way they would put a custom phage inside a commercial phage box, and commercial phage bottle and use the commercial phage label. They said they never do that. They put commercial phages in their respective commercial boxes, bottles, and labels. And for the custom phages, they put it in a different box and container. They never put a custom phage inside a commercial phage's box, bottle, or use the same label. And they even told me there is no way to take the liquid of the custom phage, and put it in a commercial phage bottle, because all the bottles they have are sealed. They have a aluminum cover on the cap so that no one tampers with the phage bottle. So my therapy center can't take a custom phage out of it's bottle and pour it in a commercial phage bottle, because then they would have to break the seal and they can't reseal it. ALL phage bottles are sealed and only sealed by Eliava Authorised Pharmacy. You can double check this information yourself. A patient at the Eliava therapy center (not the one I went to) showed me his custom phages and they actually look WAY different. He said the box of his custom phage had his name on it, along with the name of the bacteria that is resistant. Here is a picture of what a custom phage actually looks like.

On the box it says BACTERIOPHAGE and then the bottom of that it says the name of the bacteria that is resistant: Streptococcus spp. The patient's name is also on the left side of the bacteria's name but he covered it.

This means that Phage Therapy Center has been lying to me this whole time, leading me to think that they were giving me custom phages that are stored in commercial phage boxes and bottles, when in reality they been giving me commercial intesti phages this whole entire time! Even the phage suppositories they gave me, which they claim were custom phages, are also commercial. Yep, I had the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy check the phage suppositories too.

The two main heads of phage therapy center is Dr. Tengiz Chikvasvili, MD and Dr. Zemphira Alavidze, PHD, and the CEO of Phage International (which is the same company as phage therapy center, but it's based in California) is Christopher A. Smith. I know for a fact that Dr Tengiz and Dr Zemphira is in on the scam since they were the ones that told me the phages they are giving me is custom phages and tried to charge me extra $1000 for each one in the beginning. And I think the CEO knows about this too, although I'm not too sure. Becareful with the CEO though, because he will tell you all the good things about his therapy center (which is not surprising).

Now that I given you all the facts, you can decide for yourself if you still want to go or not. I'm starting to question a lot of things now. If they been lying to me this whole time about giving me custom phages when it's really a commercial phage, what other things have they been lying about? They could be lying about the whole lab result. How do I know I really have E coli, Staph Epidermis, and Enterococcus? They edited the header of the lab result and changed it to their own header, instead of giving me the original Eliava's lab result. What if my bacteria really does require a custom phage to be eradicated, and they been giving me a commercial phage this whole time, and maybe that's why my symptoms has not been improving dramatically? The only time it improved was when I received the prostate massage. But after a few days, symptoms went back to normal. It was on and off. So I probably wasted $3000 for nothing. And more importantly, how do I know that the other treatments they been giving me such as the autohemotherapy injections, camilyn injections, the vitamin IV, the cleanser IV, the anti inflammatory suppositories, probiotcs how do I know if those are completely safe like they claim they are? If you look back in my journal entries, I was complaining that my symptoms were getting worse and I didn't feel good at certain points when I was receiving the autohemotherapy injections and the camilyn injections. There was a patient here who refused the injections too because he said it made his symptoms worse.

Yesterday I said that I think I feel sick whenever I take the phages without taking the probiotics. Well i think that not taking the probiotic is the reason why I feel sick now. It's almost as if my body became dependent on probiotics and now I need to take it with the phages to feel normal. if I don't take it with the phages, I don't feel good. I actually feel more sick for some reason. Not sure why this is.

Phage Therapy Center sets up their own website called www.phagetherapycenter.com and they advertise that they offer phage therapy with their own original holistic treatments such as the autohemotherapy injections, camilyn injections, vitamins, probiotics, enzymes etc. They claim to treat resistant bacterial infections and they claim to offer phage therapy in conjunction with their own original treatments. While I was here, they only gave phages from Nov 14 to Dec 2. That's a 19 day supply and they're sending me home with another 12 boxes (12 day supply) and 20 suppositories. That's basically a 32 day supply of oral phages they're sending me home with, which are commercial NOT custom phages.

Why am I telling you this? Because since the two doctors at phage therapy center are locals in Tbilisi, they can buy phages directly from the Eliava Authorised Pharmacy as I have mentioned a few times already. They don't need a prescription. And the price they buy it for if they get it directly from the pharmacy is 11 GEL for a commercial box. 11 GEL is roughly $4 dollars USD, for a box of commercial phage. They gave me a total of 32 day supply, and since they told me to take 4 bottles a day, and there's 5 bottles contained in one box, that means in one day I would finish a box of phages (with one bottle remaining left). So let's just say for simplicity they gave me 32 boxes the whole entire time I was here, with some bottles remaining left. 32 times 11 = 352 GEL. 352 GEL is roughly $130 USD. I paid them $3000
so you would think they wpi;f send me home with more since it only costs $4 bucks for a box. So they figured they will give you all these other treatments that they developed (injections, vitamins, probiotics, etc) to justify the price of $3000. And those treatments, for me, does not work. I don't know if it helps other people.

Red flags

There were many red flags that I witnessed here when I first got here but I was too blinded by my desperation for a cure so I brushed it off. I regret it very much. When I first to phage therapy center, I noticed there were no local patients. There were no Georgians in the clinic, which I thought was odd. If this place really helped people, you would think that there would be Georgians here at the clinic. But there were only foreign patients. I saw an indian guy, irish guy, and an american couple that were all receiving treatment from phage therapy center. My friend who is a patient at Eliava Institute, said he was planning to go to phage therapy center instead, so he emailed them and asked them if they accept local patients. They said they only accept foreign patients. Now why is that??

Why do they only accept foreign patients and not local patients? I really don't know, but it could be because if something goes wrong, it would be harder for foreign patients to sue Phage Therapy Center. But if they accept local patients and something goes wrong, you get the picture.

Another red flag is while I was there, Dr. Zemphira started talking to this american patient, a woman, about her test results, her bacteria, and basically disclosing information about that woman's condition while I was in the same room. I heard everything. She basically ruined the patient confidentiality thing. I also thought that was odd.

One other red flag I noticed is that there are not a lot of patients there. When I first got there, I was the ONLY patient. And then the american woman came, and then the indian guy and the irish guy.

This leads me to my next point..

If I were to go again to receive phage therapy, which I am really considering, I would go to the original one, the George Eliava Institute. I would go to this one because this one is the main one and they are also the original place that came up with the idea of using phages to destroy bacteria. Any other companies claiming to offer phage therapy would have to get phages from the Eliava Institute. I would not go to any 3rd party, middle man companies like Phage Therapy Center because they are most likely going to buy phages from the eliava pharmacy for cheap and give you a small amount of supply and overcharge you. The George Eliava institute has their own therapy center which is called the Eliava Phage Therapy Center. I visited this one and they have their own urology unit, gynecology unit, etc. Also, they send you home with a 3 months supply of phages, unlike the therapy center I went to that only sent me home with only a 12 day supply and they only give you phages in different forms, they don't give you any other treatments like how phage therapy center does.

I urge you all to not go to Phage Therapy Center (www.phagetherapycenter.com) or any other counterfeit 3rd party clinics that claim to offer phage therapy. Please beware. I can show you more evidence that they tried to scam me if you messaged me. I can't post it on here though.

I really don't know what to think anymore. This whole entire experience made me lose faith in people. I don't know why phage therapy center lied to me and tried to scam me after I told I opened up to them about my symptoms and problems. I honestly thought that after receiving treatment from them, I would be cured or near the point of being cured but my symptoms has not improve a whole lot and I feel more sick now when I don't take the probiotics. Hopefully after I get off the phages and my body gets used to not taking the probiotics anymore, that I would return to normal again. Also I don't know if they are trying to scam other patients as well, or if it's just specifically me. Maybe I came off to them as dull and naive and they thought that they could take advantage of that. I really don't know. I just feel really stupid for going here in the first place and wasting $3000. This has been a nightmare and I'm not sure what I should do anymore. I'm just so ****ing angry at myself for going here on a whim and not doing research carefully and consider all my options. I think what clouded my judgement was being desperate for a cure.

I did confronted them about this today and they denied it completely and I stuck with their story. They said that they do put custom phages in commercial boxes and bottles and that they been giving me custom phages this whole time, so I asked them multiple times: Why did the eliava pharmacy tell me the phage I received is a commercial phage and not a custom one? I probably told them this about 10 times today and each time I brought this up, they would change the subject and continued to stick with their story and say that the phages they were giving me is custom phages without answering my question. Then they would try to make me look at my lab results to confirm that my bacteria needed custom phages, but that's not what I'm asking and I told them I'm not believing anything else they are saying since they won't give me an explanation of why Eliava Pharmacy is telling me one thing, and they're telling me another thing.I also told them I would tell other patients about their deception and they told me they would refund me back $1000 after I threatened them, but I kind of pushed my luck and told them I want $2000 refunded, since they get the phages for 4 bucks a bottle and they only gave me 25 boxes so far. After I asked them for $2000 back, they pretty much closed the offer so I didn't get any money back.

I hope you all learn from my mistakes and think twice about going here. From my experience, they are deceptive and I think they will try to take advantage of others if they think they can get away with it, just like how it was with me. I am open to answering any questions you might have about this place or about phage therapy in general. Thank you for reading and sorry for the long post.

Mo7amed88

hi there ,
Are you still in tbilisi ?

Cause i just came to the clinic to today and they did exactly what happened to you .

onepguy

Original Poster
December 2

im.at the airport typing this on my phone ight now. I am about to leave Tbilisi. This has been quite an experience. Since im on my phone im going to make this post short.

So yesterday i actually met up with the user named Mo7amed88, he is another patient here at phage therapy center. He told me that the therapy center did the exact same thing to him. It's actually a funny story. He has been following my journal all this time and i had no idea he knew about my journal. And he had no idea which person at phage therapy center was the one writing this. Ive seen him one time in the iv room and we sat next to each other at the front room but I had no idea hes been following my journal and he didnt know who was writing it. Lol. So he knew which person i was when i wrote my journal yesterday describing all the foreign patients i saw at the therapy center.

Anyways, so we met up and he told me they told him they were giving him custom phages stored in a commercial box and bottle. They charged him $1000 for it. He wasn't very happy when he read my journal entry from yesterday and found out that he was a victim to their scam as well.
Anyways, Ill update with more information later since i dont like to type on my phone. Just thought i give this quick update. This has been a longest 3 weeks of my life. Cant wait to go back home. Im going to miss Tbilisi though. Not a bad place to live

jfh

perpetual student
Thanks for sharing your experience. The therapy sounds like it should have worked at least close to your expectations. I'm sorry you are going through such a bad health experience. If you do continue with another more professional location, please continue to share.

Meanwhile, are you going to try any other alternative therapy?

onepguy

Original Poster
Thanks for sharing your experience. The therapy sounds like it should have worked at least close to your expectations. I'm sorry you are going through such a bad health experience. If you do continue with another more professional location, please continue to share.

Meanwhile, are you going to try any other alternative therapy?
It was an awful experience going to phage therapy center and I regret it so much going there but at least I have a chance to blog about it and let others know so that they don't make the same mistake that i made. Thank you for letting me write about my experience on here.

I'm remaining confident and hopeful that phages will cure me one day. I'm actually considering going to Eliava's phage therapy center since it's the original place that came up with the idea of using phages to destroy bacteria. They have access to research from the George Eliava institute since they are a part of the Institute. I'm not going to any other places except Eliava to get treatment.

I will definitely post another blog whenever I decide to go to Eliava for treatment. Me and two other patients that went to phage therapy center are thinking of going to Eliava's phage therapy center together this time. If we do decide to go together, i can ask them if they want to post a blog about their experience.

As for right now, i bought more phages directly from the Eliava's pharmacy before i left Tbilisi and i was able to bring all of it back with me and make it through customs. Ill explain how in later journals. Since i did say i noticed some minor improvements when i took the phages, i just didnt know if the improvement was because of the phages or prostate massage. So im going to continue my phage treatment at home without all the other treatments (probiotics, enzymes, vitamins) this time and see if it would help with my symptoms.

Im on a break right now from taking phages and i will go back on it on December 15. So ill update my journal and progress starting on that date.

i still have more to talk about so im going to continue writing in this journal for a few more days. And i just want to say that once i got off the probiotics and the phages for a few days, i feel a lot better now. I was feeling sick a few days ago when i was still on it.

onepguy

Original Poster
December 6

Hello everyone, I been busy ever since I got back home and haven't got a chance to post on here. I want to offer some advice for anyone who is considering getting phage therapy. As far as I know, there are only two places in Tbilisi, Georgia which offers phage therapy. The original place that came up with the idea of using phages against bacteria, the George Eliava Institute, is one place. Their website is eliavaphagetherapy.com. And the other place is Phage Therapy Center, which is the place that I claim scammed me. Their website is www.phagetherapycenter.com.

A very wise patient that went to Eliava Phage therapy (Not phage therapy center) once told me that if I'm traveling halfway across the world, why didn't i check out both therapy centers before picking which one to spend my money on. Both centers are 15 mins away from each other and taxi is like 1 or 2 usd. You can check out each center's facility and you will know right away which is the right one to go to. When i checked out eliava phage therapy center, there were wayyyyy more patients, both local and foreign. The inside basically looked like a hospital. They had their own units such as urology, gynecology, etc. And the eliava pharmacy is in the same building and then next to the therapy center is the George Eliava Institute. All of the buildings are in the same area. When i finally visited Eliava, i felt really stupid for not checking out both therapy centers before deciding which one to go to. Although Eliava Phage Therapy is more expensive, its 3900 euros, but in my honest opinion if its for your health then i think its definitely worth every penny. And a patient that goes there told me they give you 3 months supply of phages to take home unlike the 12 day supply that phage therapy center gives you to take home. The patient that went to Eliava told me that in order to have a good chance of being cured, you need to be on phages for at least 3 months, says the people at Eliava. Which is the exact reason why Eliava gives you 3 months supply of phages to take home after your treatment there. Another thing is that Eliava phage therapy also does urethral instillations, which is basically putting a tube down your urethra and injecting liquid phages down your urethra so that it gets to the prostate directly. The patient told me that since Eliava's therapy center is part of the George Eliava Institute, they have access to the research on phages.

For anyone considering phage therapy, I highly recommend checking out eliava phage therapy's facility and then compare it with phage therapy center's facility and before you make your decision. Dont make the same mistake i did. I was desperate and I saw that phage therapy center offered a cheaper price, and then this nightmare happened. I'm not cured and my symptoms did not really improve. I been off phages since December 2, I will go back on phages on Dec 15.

I managed to get phage therapy center to write me a letter that approved me to bring back 50 boxes of phages. They only gave me 20 boxes of phages to bring back home, 10 were custom phages, and 10 were commercial Pyo phages (you can refer back to the journal entry on November 29 where I also talked about this). They were originally going to write me a letter which only approves for me to bring back those 20 boxes of phages (10 day supply). However, I told them that I know they are scamming me, giving me commercial Intesti phages this whole time and making me think they were giving me custom phages. I confronted them about this and they denied it. So I told them that I know about Eliava Pharmacy, and I told them I was able to buy Intesti phages there directly and that I compared the Intesti commercial phages I got from the Eliava Pharmacy with the "custom" phages that phage therapy center gave me and it looked exactly the same. I even told phage therapy center that I asked the pharmacists AND the urologist at Eliava's therapy center if my phages were really custom or was it an commercial intesti phage. After I told phage therapy center all of this, they looked shocked and concerned. They knew that I had found out the truth about their scam. I told them they don't have to play dumb anymore because I found out everything. I told them I just needed to bring more phages back home because the 20 boxes they gave me wasn't enough. They seemed scared that I might tell other people about their scam so they went ahead and wrote me a letter to approve me for 50 boxes of commercial phages to bring back home. I have the letter, which I will be uploading tomorrow since I forgot to bring it with me as I'm in a coffee shop right now and have no internet at home currently.

In the approval letter, they approved me for 25 boxes of Intesti phages, and 25 boxes of Pyo phages, (50 total) both are COMMERCIAL. But they said I needed custom phages, remember? So why didn't they approve for custom phages in the approval letter? They didn't write anything about custom phages in the approval letter. That's because they never gave me custom phages and they had forgot to include in the letter saying I'm bringing back custom phages. If they were really giving me custom phages, they should of wrote in the approval letter "x boxes of CUSTOM phages and x boxes of Pyo phages" instead of writing "25 boxes of Intesti phages, 25 boxes of Pyo phages". This is where they screwed up and I will post a screenshot of the letter tomorrow.

I also have one final evidence which can definitely prove they are scamming me but I am hesitant to post it on here. It's my best evidence and I'm still thinking about it, I will let you know if I am going to post it. You know how I claimed that they told me they were giving me custom phages and that they said that they put it in the same boxes and bottles as commercial phages? I can prove that they said this. And I can prove that what they said is a complete lie. Whoever is considering getting phage therapy can use the information from this evidence and find out the truth for themselves. I will let you know if I decide to post it.

As for my symptoms, I still have urinary symptoms and the sexual symptoms didn't seem to improve. I will continue my phages cycle on Dec 15 and post my progress to see if the Intesti phages and Pyo Phages actually help or not. I have enough boxes to last me 3 months, which is how long I need to be on it to have a good shot at being cured according to Eliava.