Probiotic??

I wiil beat this

Have any of you tried DR Ohhirda 's Probiotics 12 plus if so what you think.....What do yall think is the best probiotic Another ? I have is is it ok to take more than one type of probiotic please explain why or why not

HealingPrayerNHerbs

I use RenewLife's Probiotic, and I thought it was awesome. I looked at the Dr.s product but didn't see the breakdown of probiotics was. Here is the supplement sheet renew life. they have other probiotics to. Good luck

leoxvirgo

What are you looking for in a probiotic supplement? I use acidophilus pearls (they come in a blue box, I think the brand name actually is "Pearls") for gastrointestinal and women's health.

Cookie

Lovin' life~
I have is is it ok to take more than one type of probiotic please explain why or why not

You wouldn't have to take more than one if it contains a variety of Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli, check the label.
I get mine via kefir. Kefir contains live bacteria & yeast, so if someone is taking meds that suppress the immune system, it's better to find a different source.

If you're consuming too much, some of the side effects are headaches, bloating and gas.