Should You Take HGH (human growth hormone)?

limitme

Should people take hgh? Especially as they get older? Or just eat foods that promote hgh production? Like goji berries? (21 bucks a pound for dried goji berries at HEB)...pretty steep.

ozzie

I don't think they should, You could try growing your own gogi berry, I did I got some berries from the supermarket and raised some of the seeds they grew allright, but i don't
Think the weather is right for here to fruit properly.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Yes, I certaninly would take HGH if I could afford it...to maintain levels of a 35 year old. Why not? It is an indentical hormone and your body knows exactly what to do with it.

You can grow your own gogi easily, in zone 4 or warmer, so even in quite cold climates. there are several websites that tell you how. I will be trying them next year but Ive never read that they will help with HGH but I might have missed it.

jbo

Yes, I certaninly would take HGH if I could afford it...to maintain levels of a 35 year old. Why not? It is an indentical hormone and your body knows exactly what to do with it.

You can grow your own gogi easily, in zone 4 or warmer, so even in quite cold climates. there are several websites that tell you how. I will be trying them next year but Ive never read that they will help with HGH but I might have missed it.
How expensive is it

majbsb

I've been growing Goji, its my third year now and I'm waiting for fruit. Stallone takes a lot of HGH, he looks great for a grandpa so must work then?

Cookie

Lovin' life~
Suppliment your HGH the natural way; excercize!!!

an IXQuick search for HGH workout should land you at Mark's Daily Apple.

:D Yay!! I love when exercise advocates come on board.
Mark's Daily Apple is one of my fav websites. He has quite an impressive bio!

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
Thanks Cookie! :kisses:

As I always say, your body is your resume when it comes to diet and fitness.

Chris Kresser and Byron J Richards are a few more of my favorites. Food Renegade is another quality site. No more updates on Junk Food Science, but if you haven't been before there is still a ton of good reference material.

To quote Laurel, publisher of Laurel's Kitchen Cookbook, "Exercise is so important it must be included as a nutrient."

Vnat32

I took the hgh and it did nothing for me....now im trying some maca with colostrum and a little of exercise and the benefits on skin and body have been awesome!

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I've been growing Goji, its my third year now and I'm waiting for fruit. Stallone takes a lot of HGH, he looks great for a grandpa so must work then?
Please tell me about goji and hgh. I just started growing them too.

Honey I'd be more concerned with updating those whiteytighties to boxer briefs!
LOL!!! OMG! Sure that's quite easy for someone with *grins* "Deep Pockets" to say to replace one's wardrobe...And are you saying that you don't see the resemblence between I & Michael Jordan when he's posing w/ his whitey-tighties in those Hanes Underwear commercials? See look again *poses for Cookie...* See the resemblence now? :oops:

happy2bhere

Observing cool stuff
I'm ordering a rebounder to add to my treadmill, hand weights and bands - air walker regimen. I do alot of walking outside, too.

Been spraying the HGH once under the tongue every other day or so - but I am not sure whether I should continue or not.

jaminhealth

This is an old thread but wonder about a HGH with a homeopathic remedy in that is in the form of a gel would help an 80 yr old with chronic body pain. It's me.

My daughter is getting involved in a product that is a rub on gel, two times daily on the arm, and I've read benefits but I'm looking for reduced pain.

Anyone have some thoughts....this product costs about $140 or a two month dispenser.

She's excited about it as it's addressed issues for this 55 yr old already.

jaminhealth

I'm past the 17 month use of the Gel and my daughter is at about the 2 yr with using it. We love it and can't imagine NOT using it.

How many here get good restorative sleep? I'd bet not many, we do with the gel use .. I get 8-10 hrs nightly....I'm 82 soon, she is 57 soon.

jaminhealth

And there are NO shoulds on the HGH use. If the population was tested, they would all be LOW with the aging process....it's just fact about HGH and life and aging. Again, I'm so sold on the HGH gel is use...and it certainly helps keep me more vital. 82 soon.

jaminhealth

I'm ordering a rebounder to add to my treadmill, hand weights and bands - air walker regimen. I do alot of walking outside, too.

Been spraying the HGH once under the tongue every other day or so - but I am not sure whether I should continue or not.
I've used otc types HGH over years and some sprays and a total waste of $$$...it's the gel I'm using that is doing it.