Tip For A Healthy Heart

evarichard703

Hi All,

Let me guide you through some simple steps to make your heart healthier.

1. Simply walk

Walking is one the of the most effective way to keep your heart healthier. There are several campaigns out their explaining the benefits of walking. Check out this pdf: https://astermedcity.com/walk

2. Drink Lot of water

Drinking lot of water helps push toxins out of your body.

3. Eat Healthy Food

Of course healthy food is necessary for a healthy body and thereby a healthy heart

4. Sleep well

Getting good amount of sleep is a must to have healthy heart.

Check out this video explaining each of these. It will help a lot:

Mugdha

Healthy heart gives you a healthy life. Check the tips to lead a healthy life:

(1) Avoid smoking

Give up the habit of smoking completely thus you can get rid of the coronary heart disease.

(2) Be active

Always be in the active stage to reduce the risk of heart diseases. Move on with what you are interested.

(3) Mange weight

One of the major cause of heart problems is overweight. Reduce your weight, do physical exercises regularly.

(4) Include fibre in your diet

Include fibre containing food in your diet like potatoes, cereals, oats etc.

(5) Reduce salty food

Cut down the salty food to control the blood pressure. Less salt in food can assure you more living days.

(6) Drink less alcohol

Alcohol contains calories, and increase in the level of calorie can lead to several heart diseases. So avoid drinking alcohols.

frankquinn85

Everyone know's that daily exercise and good diet keep your heart more healthy. But I'll tell you 5 things that keep your heart strong and healthy. Before this you have to know that if a person is suffering from any heart related disease can contact BhrCenter to get relief from heart disease. According to bangkokmedjournal heart disease is very harmful for everyone who is suffering from it. But don't worry I'll give you best tips that keep your heart strong and healthy. These are the following:

1. Eat healthy fats, NOT trans fats.
2. Practice good dental hygiene, especially flossing your teeth daily.
3. Get enough sleep.
4. Don’t sit for too long at one time.
5. Avoid secondhand smoke like the plague.

I give you guarantee if you follow these five tips and you’ll be doing your heart a favor. You’ll feel better and be able to stay active with a heart-healthy lifestyle.

shivali

You can live a healthy life with a healthy heart. Check out these helpful hints for living a healthy lifestyle:

(1) Do not smoke.

Give up smoking for good and you'll be free of coronary heart disease.

(2) Take the initiative.

To lower the risk of heart disease, be active at all times. Get back to what you're interested in.

(3) Excess weight

Being overweight is one of the leading causes of heart disease. Reduce your weight and exercise on a regular basis.

(4) Eat a diet rich in fiber.

Include foods high in fibre, such as potatoes, cereals, and oats, in your diet.

(5) Eat less salty foods.

Reduce your salt intake to lower your blood pressure. Less salt in your diet can help you live longer.

ired

I-Red Tilla Oil
Hello everyone

Have a look at the basic tips on how to maintain a healthy heart:

1. Drink a lot of water.
2. Avoid alcohol and Oily food.
3. Control your weight
4. Manage Diabetes
5. Exercise regularly.
6. Manage your blood pressure.