what causes cancer?

Ron Brown

If you ask a killers that is are MDs they will spout off garbage such as, bad genes, bad luck, who knows. The source of this disease and many other diseases is simply toxicity and or deficiency. That is to simple for the pompous arrogant big word spouting ignorant killers called MDs as they flood the body with toxins until you die. Fact is MDs may save 3% of the cancer victims and they usually do that by hacking off body parts. They never use the word cure, and use the words like 5 year survival rate. Even the ads from the drug barons never mentions cure but longer survival. It is a sad state of affairs when so called modern medicine ignores these facts of the causes and does the exact opposite of what needs to be done as they call the real healers snake oil salesmen such as the Gerson clinic in Mexico that were run out of the US for successfully curing cancers.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I think a lot of the cancers today are caused by chemicals in our food, air and drugs like vaccines. Also, systems that are too acidic, I understand that cancer thrives in an acidic environment. I take lemon juice and bicarb daily in water to help stay alkaline.

Ron Brown

Original Poster
I think a lot of the cancers today are caused by chemicals in our food, air and drugs like vaccines. Also, systems that are too acidic, I understand that cancer thrives in an acidic environment. I take lemon juice and bicarb daily in water to help stay alkaline.
I would eliminate the bicarb unless you want to destroy your digestion.

d0ug

It is probably easier to list the thing that do not cause cancer. Cancer starts at the cellular level with one cell mutating and the immune system missing it as a problem. Everyone has or had cancer in their life time and if it did not cause a problem it was the immune system handled it. Most cancer take years to grow and there are some that grow rapidly. Most people who have over come cancer did it by changing their life style. The people who go the medical route and don't change their life style have the cancer come back.

Jenniferallen

Cancer is caused by changes (mutations) to the DNA within cells. The DNA inside a cell is packaged into a large number of individual genes, each of which contains a set of instructions telling the cell what functions to perform, as well as how to grow and divide. Errors in the instructions can cause the cell to stop its normal function and may allow a cell to become cancerous. If you don't have any signs or symptoms, but are worried about your risk of cancer, discuss your concerns with your doctor. Ask about which cancer screening tests and procedures are appropriate for you.

d0ug

Cancer is caused by changes (mutations) to the DNA within cells. The DNA inside a cell is packaged into a large number of individual genes, each of which contains a set of instructions telling the cell what functions to perform, as well as how to grow and divide. Errors in the instructions can cause the cell to stop its normal function and may allow a cell to become cancerous. If you don't have any signs or symptoms, but are worried about your risk of cancer, discuss your concerns with your doctor. Ask about which cancer screening tests and procedures are appropriate for you.
I would never go to the mechanic and say my car works great find a problem.
Asking a doctor to find a problem when you have no symptoms is about the same. Some of the test doctors use cause cancer so if you did not have it your chances just improved.

Ron Brown

Original Poster
True cause of cancer

Where you and your kind fail society is with the reason so called errors happens. You only think about what happens and never will understand the reason it happens. natural medicine knows and has know since the early 20th century but those successful healing therapies have been buried never to see the light of day as long as the medical mafia continues to run this farce you call medicine. Medicine fails to realize there are two causes of cancer and those causes are toxicity and or deficiency, and use genes as an excuse for their extreme and dangerous ignorance as they disguise the fact so called modern medicine treats everything and cures nothing. This way of thinking is brought to us by the same type of medicine that used to think the way to cure disease or sickness was a good bleeding. Evidence of the bleeding lunacy is a historical fact when these clowns called MDs murdered former president George Washington when they bleed him to death. The same ignorance and insanity is alive and well today when the killers treat cancer and other disease. Future generations will look back and shake their heads to think any society could be so ignorant.

jaminhealth

I don't have the answers for sure. But can say that back in 1995 at a lecture on Pycnogenol which was coming into the U.S. from France, the panel from the company and a couple MD's and researchers told the audience "May Prevent Cancer(s)"... I was about 57 and that was music to my ears. So got on Pycnogenol and stayed with it for a whole year and then found Grape Seed Extract and I've been taking it for over 22 yrs.

There is so much info about these powerful antioxidants and a lot with cancers and research. I'm 80 and doing good in many many areas of my health and can't imagine not taking Grape Seed Extract every day.

My most obvious health issues that have been supported:

No more allergies and sinus issues.
Healthy gums
Healthy eyesight

Reduced freckles/moles.
Hardly any wrinkles on my body.

No colds, cold sores or flues.

Ron Brown

Original Poster
killer quack mds

Cancer is a direct result of toxicity and or deficiency not the vague reasons mds sputter out of their lying mouths like genetics or just bad luck. Toxicity and deficiency is to simple for those that like to baffle people with big words and bullshit.

Ron Brown

Original Poster
I don't have the answers for sure. But can say that back in 1995 at a lecture on Pycnogenol which was coming into the U.S. from France, the panel from the company and a couple MD's and researchers told the audience "May Prevent Cancer(s)"... I was about 57 and that was music to my ears. So got on Pycnogenol and stayed with it for a whole year and then found Grape Seed Extract and I've been taking it for over 22 yrs.

There is so much info about these powerful antioxidants and a lot with cancers and research. I'm 80 and doing good in many many areas of my health and can't imagine not taking Grape Seed Extract every day.

My most obvious health issues that have been supported:

No more allergies and sinus issues.
Healthy gums
Healthy eyesight

Reduced freckles/moles.
Hardly any wrinkles on my body.

No colds, cold sores or flues.
A simple solution for sure and it seems to be working for you, but I am a firm believer in a plant based diet that does much the same and has kept my 73 year old body as good as new. Keep spreading the word so the MDs have less victims to murder.

jaminhealth

Ron Brown -- glad the foods are enough for you. I eat pretty well but certainly not perfect and I count on the Great Grape to add extra prevention in my body. Just too much good info on this Great Grape for our body systems.

jaminhealth

For me and what I count on is:

Low Dose Iodine for breast health and other tissues in our bodies that need iodine. I don't get those barberic mammograms.

The Great Grape and there is tons of information out there on cancer prevention, on this wonderful Grape. Research clinics are using it in 4 models now: colon, breast, prostate and melanoma....how much they the Western medicine wants to prevent, is another story. Cancer is BIG BUSINESS = $$$$$$$.

4 Cancer Models:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728696/

Ron Brown

Original Poster
For me and what I count on is:

Low Dose Iodine for breast health and other tissues in our bodies that need iodine. I don't get those barberic mammograms.

The Great Grape and there is tons of information out there on cancer prevention, on this wonderful Grape. Research clinics are using it in 4 models now: colon, breast, prostate and melanoma....how much they the Western medicine wants to prevent, is another story. Cancer is BIG BUSINESS = $$$$$$$.

4 Cancer Models:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728696/
Few people realize mammograms do not prevent cancer thay create cancer so the killer MDs can make more money. Same as with the useless colonoscopies they create more money for the killer MDs and create more disease. Drugs treat symptoms they do not cure disease. Drugs carry a 5 to 10 thousand percent mark up and we are being robbed and murdered by an organization that you would have to say is an organized crime ring. There is no other way to describe it.That is why I call it the medical mafia, except this organization is much much more powerful and sinister and kills a lot more people.

jaminhealth

Ah, The Medical Mafia...found this book in the very early 80's written by a Canadian MD who eventually was stripped of her medical license. That book started me on my path of TRUTH about all the poison pumped into bodies.

d0ug

Our food is a minefield of bad chemicals. Wheat is sprayed with roundup to make it easier to harvest. Corn is sprayed with roundup to keep the weeds down. The fertilizer used on crops are NPK three minerals but our body needs 50+ different minerals. Hard to find anything on the food store shelves that does not have wheat or corn in it.

Ajax

I agree with Doug. Roundup has been verified as carcinogenic and is used to grow almost all GMO foods. Modern pesticides are absorbed into fruit so even peeling an apple will not remove the pesticides. Processed foods are full of chemicals and our wonderful FDA has decided companies don't have to list all the ingredients in processed foods. You don't even know what chemicals you are taking when you eat processed foods.