What Music Do You Like and Are Listening To?

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Here's just one of my favorites. Click the Full Screen option next to the word Youtube, click Esc to get back to small screen again.

ozzie

I too love Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Its a Wonderful World, By lois Armstrong

The kelly family, singing, Davids Song

Raimonds Pauls with Sonja Bishop singing Do You Know

Sonja Bishop singing Ping Pong with the Moon with Raimonds Pauls Orchestra

I like classical music ,as well as some pop music
I would have liked to put in the links to those songs but at the moment I am still getting used to the linux operating system

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Original Poster
I too love Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Its a Wonderful World, By lois Armstrong

The kelly family, singing, Davids Song

Raimonds Pauls with Sonja Bishop singing Do You Know

Sonja Bishop singing Ping Pong with the Moon with Raimonds Pauls Orchestra

I like classical music ,as well as some pop music
I would have liked to put in the links to those songs but at the moment I am still getting used to the linux operating system

ozzie

Thank you so much kind2creatures. for puting in the links for those songs.The little boy in the Kelly family that sings Davids song is all grown up now, and I believe the family still sings and tours I think the mother and father of the family have passed on.

jfh

perpetual student
I've always liked Roxy Music. I went to a concert of Bryan Ferry at the Oakland Collesium when he broke from the group. I also like Ultravox.

Some great songs! "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is pretty good, but it's saddening in a way, too. I also like some of other songs by Iz. :)

My music choice is mostly 60's - 80's classic rock. I started enjoying my parents music a lot by the time I hit high school and was frustrated I wasn't finding any new good stuff to listen to. It was pretty fun, though, getting to talk to my parents about their favorite bands and what it was like when those bands first got popular. I like a few different things now and then, but there's nothing modern I care for too much. I don't even keep up with all these new artists anymore (my mom told me that's when you know you're getting old lol).