WHOA!

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Google Fed Reserve and the Titanic. My God!

Cookie

Lovin' life~
What a coincidence that the three wealthiest men in the world at the time, who were the biggest opposition to the US Fed creation, were killed. Isador Strauss, John Astor & Benjamin Guggenheim.

Also, as someone mentioned in a comment, it's interesting how Bobby & John Kennedy ended up seeing as both of them publicly stated they were planning to shut down the Fed.

WHOA from me too

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Original Poster
What a coincidence that the three wealthiest men in the world at the time, who were the biggest opposition to the US Fed creation, were killed. Isador Strauss, John Astor & Benjamin Guggenheim.

Also, as someone mentioned in a comment, it's interesting how Bobby & John Kennedy ended up seeing as both of them publicly stated they were planning to shut down the Fed.

WHOA from me too
Too much coincidence

JanH

So, if the ship that sank was actually the Olympic or Olympia, was there ever a new ship named Titanic at all? If so, what happened to it? I'm not generally a big fan of conspiracy theories, but definitely too much coincidence here to ignore!

Ajax

All a bunch of hokum. The Kennedys never were going to shut down the Fed, but instead, JFK called for and signed legislation phasing out Silver Certificates in favor of Federal Reserve Notes. Somehow this act got twisted, bent, spindled, folded, and mutilated into a conspiracy theory about shutting down the Fed. Never happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110