Why are all these people going gluten free?

grandmaflorist

I have not figured this out yet. Is it because of the GMO? Why wouldn't they just buy non-gmo?

grandmaflorist

Original Poster
I believe all 52 auto immune diseases can be helped with cell surface sugars and even MS shows to be reversed with one of them. Maybe this is why gluton free items has no effect on my daughters condition even though much had to do with her digestive problems.

We have been adding omega 3 and she is now eating more farm eggs and raw milk plus drinking spring water with sulfate, calcium and magnesium. She isn't quite there
yet but has come a long way.

liverock

Most Gluten allergies arise from having Candida.

https://www.healthiertalk.com/connecting-gluten-allergies-and-candida-albicans-4644

Connecting Gluten Allergies and Candida Albicans

By Dr. Jeffrey McCombs on 09/10/2011

Hwp-1, also known as Hyphal Wall Protein-1, is an amino acid within the cell wall of Candida albicans that enables Candida cells to attach to the intestinal cells. The sequence of amino acids that make up Hwp-1 are identical or highly similar to the proteins, α-gliadin and γ-gliadin found in gluten (Wheat, barley, rye) products. When Candida attaches to the intestinal wall, the body’s immune system responds.
The cells of the immune system don’t recognize the Hwp-1 as being separate from the intestinal cell. It sees them as both being a part of the same foreign material. From that point on, it can then target both substances either together or separately.
Due to the similarities between Hwp-1 and gluten proteins, this can lead to autoimmune diseases like Celiac Disease where the immune system attacks the cells of the intestine when gluten products are ingested.

In view of the relationship between Hwp-1 and development of gluten sensitivities, it makes sense to see that many times, people who correct their fungal candida issues also correct their gluten sensitivities and other inflammatory intestinal conditions.

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
You know what is weird: I meet people all the time who are gluten intolerant and have serious reactions to it. Never heard of it yrs ago. Same thing with peanut allergies, fibromyalgia etc

jbo

You know what is weird: I meet people all the time who are gluten intolerant and have serious reactions to it. Never heard of it yrs ago. Same thing with peanut allergies, fibromyalgia etc
Living in another country for years I never heard of people who were allergic to seafood. Now I heard it all the time and my wife "thinks" she is allergic to shellfish, which she tells me she doesn't want to risk it. My mother thinks it's the additive that people are allergic to in the USA.

mommysunshine

Millions of people unknowingly have sensitivity to gluten ,a protein in many common grains. Autistic children are often sensitive to gluten (found in grains) and casein (found in dairy). There is a disease called celiac disease that isn't commonly recognized in main-stream medicine. Celiac disease and (gluten sensitivity) slowly erodes people's health damaging the intestinal tract. Grain allergies and addictions (especially to gluten) are very common.

A good book on the topic is "Going Against the Grain" by Melissa Diane Smith.

Diseases that have been shown to be associated with eating gluten when you are sensitive to it are: heart-disease and adult onset diabetes, autoimmune disorders, nutrient deficiencies.

jfh

perpetual student
I was just talking to my sister in law and asking how she did during Thanksgiving dinner. She had what the doctors said was fibomyalgia. Then I read some info from our forum about gluten (I think it was from k2c) and told her about it. This was earlier this year, so she has had time to work with it. She eliminated everything gluten in her diet, and made my brother follow the same regimen - poor guy.

Recently, she has been adding things back into the diet. Like the elimination diet diet backwards. Finally she discovered that she is not at all gluten intolerant. She is intolerant to high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), which can be found everywhere. Many bread makers are even using it. She also has mild reactions to corn, but can eat a little corn meal in things. So now, all is well. What an ordeal she went through for years.

I don't have patience for elimination diet, but will try it if absolutely nothing else works.

grandmaflorist

Original Poster
I will not forget

when years ago I asked the Lord about cell surface sugars and felt He said the body is like the church and when there is not enough love (sugar), the body attacks itself. It explained the 52 auto immune problems.

This is one of the sugars in what I take - N-acetylglucosamine
and here is the link to testing that shows reversal https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070920122140.htm

My daughter certainly has had much problems with digestion and I am even now trying to talk her into adding a tsp of apple cider vinegar on a daily bases. Shocking that I too found out I have it and it is going away. My feet were a mess.

Fibermylgia research shows these people are deficient of sulfate on top of things like you mentioned. None seem to be able to take the above item as it makes many detox to quickly. I would certainly tell them to start bathing in epson salts twice a week as hot a water as possible and hopefully they have water that doesn't have too many impurities.

Thanks for the explanation of the gluton and anyone not on cell surface sugars - I will tell them.