NatMedTalk.com is a public discussion forum, all information or membership are completely free to access. We don't sell any products or services, nor are we affiliated with any vendors.
All material on this forum is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should always consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
No-one here offers medical advice, but we do encourage the sharing of information and exchange of views. Please be advised some of the member-provided content may be highly controversial and perhaps even incorrect or dangerous under certain circumstances.
We strongly encourage you to exercise caution and good judgment in order to ensure a healthy and safe experience.
Please follow these rules when link to other websites in your posts:
Rule of Thumb: Zero Spam Tolerance Policy
. If you come here to promote a website, product or service, you will be banned.
- Self-promotion links are NOT allowed! No matter it's a content or product site.
- Links to commercial websites that sell products or services are NOT allowed.
- You are allowed to link to information websites, such as news, research, government, blog, forums, etc. The websites you link to should have some reputation.
- Don't create posts with nothing but a link. If you are going to link to a news article for example, give a summary of it.
- If you are a new member, please don't include any links in your posts.
Any posts breaking the above rules will be removed or edited without prior notification, poster's account may be suspended.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!