A light rant against children's programming

Firekin4

I say light because I have better things to do than spend an hour typing this out. Just gotta expell a little of this half-asleep rage. Little brother is watching PBS right now and I HATE it! All this sharing-regardless-of-earned-trust-and-respect shit he's learning in school is bad enough, as is his preschool calling recess "gross motor time" like they're manufacturing a bunch of robots, but I can't even find a cartoon for him to watch that doesn't push Big Pharma and trust of authorities! There was that one stunt Sesame Street pulled with the vaccines last year, Doc McStuffins isn't PBS but deserves mention here, and now Super Why just used doctors as their example for the word of the day "important" because "they keep us healthy". It sickens me when a little kid brags about how tough they were when they got a shot.

bulrush

Teaching kids to question everything (so they can learn to analyze) is usually a good thing. PBS seems to be against this.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Must be very frustration to have a kid these days, seems like lots of brainwashing going on, and most parents seem to be drinking the kool aid. :evil: