Calcium Magnesium Zinc + Vitamin D + Pre-Natal Vitmain + Adrenal Support

pratyup

Hello

My doctor asked me to take a 1) Calcium Magnesium and Zinc 2) Adrenal Support 3) Pre-Natal 4) Vitamin D .. I m looking for these with/from good ingredients .. Please suggest if you know any good products.

1) I found "Country Life, Calcium Magnesium Zinc, 250 Tablets" close to what I m looking for, as it has only L-Glutamic Acid extra, but I m not sure if the L-Glutamic acid is necessary or not.

2) Adrenal Support, I haven't found anything for this yet.. please suggest if there is any good product..

3) Pre-natal MultiVitamins I m currently using "nature made from Costco", but this does not seem to have good ingredients.. Like to know if there any good products out there.

4) I m currently taking "Nature Wise Vitamin D3" Which I comfortable with. Let me know if you have any review on this product.

Thanks in Advance for your help
Pratyup

Beach Man

An excellent supplement for "Adrenal Support" is available from a company named Advanced Bionutritionals which produces and markets excellent nutritional supplements. Their product for "Adrenal Support" is Advanced Adrenal Factor. I take it myself and it is excellent, as are all of their products.

Lindy62

I take Adrenal Cortex Extract. Helps give me energy when I feel fatigued from low cortisol. I have done saliva testing in the past to see where my cortisol levels were at 4 times during a 24-hour period. I learned I was low most of the time so I take the ACE and any Adrenal support that raises cortisol, such as licorice root. I had been drinking Holy Basil tea and had to stop when I learned it lowers cortisol. I highly recommend doing a saliva test before supplementing so you know what to take when.