Collodial Silver dosage

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
Is there a Collodial Silver dosage that is universally agreed on? I am battling a bad cold and chest infection and want to know where should I be for dosage. Most bottles of the store bought CS that is approx. 10 ppm says a tablespoon or such 2 or 3 times daily but Nutrasilver sells their 3600 ppm CS and recommends dosage of 20, 30 or even 40 drops 3 times daily and if you use their claim that 13 drops will make 8 oz of equivalent store bought 10 ppm CS, then you could drink 2 or more bottles 3 times a day :confused: Does this add up?

jfh

perpetual student
When I have a cold, which is rare, I take 20 drops of Nutrasilver in a shot glass of water every 3 hours. A shot glass is about an ounce and a half. There site has protocols for all kinds of diseases.

cyber-junkie

Inquisitor
Original Poster
Yes they have a great website with much information jfh and the owner appears to be very knowledgeable and helpful, he told me his dosage is a therapeutic dosage, then most of the others I guess is not?

jfh

perpetual student
Oh sorry, cyber-junkie. I thought you meant therapeutic. My maintenance, when I'm not too lazy to make the colloidal silver at home, is 10 ppm per day. It's just an arbitrary number though.

Mesosilver says:
The dosage for Mesosilver is typically between one teaspoon (5mL) and one tablespoon (15mL) daily to help maintain health.
It says
It does not interact or interfere with any medications and is made using the highest purity, sterile reagent grade deionized water. Its concentration is 20 ppm (minimum) total silver.
I've never used mesosilver, but it is popular and has been around a long time https://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver.php

Beach Man

Regarding the use of MesoSilver, the following Link provides some very useful testimonials for various conditions, including chest colds, pneumonia, etc. Just scroll down the page and click on the condition(s) of interest on the left side of the page.

Cyberjunkie, you may find the testimonials at the Links for Bronchitis, Cold & Flu, Pneumonia, and Upper Respiratory Infection particularly useful as they provide some information about dosage and the effective use of a nebulizer in some cases to quickly knock out such conditions:

https://www.colloidal-silver-colloids.com/contrib/mesosilver-testimonials.htm

abeland1

I started a thread on the GoldisMoney forum with the title "the art of making colloidal silver." It is still running and has over 64,000 views and over 855 replies. It is the only non-commercial and authoritative source of information about colloidal silver. The pharmaceutical industry dissuades the research community from even discussing the usefulness of silver in medicine. They cannot patent silver. Therefore there is no profit potential. They are commercial companies. All that matters to them is their profit.you have unscrupulous snake oil salesmen who will say anything in their quest for a quick buck. They make wild promises and fabricate endless testimonials. When you try to track them down, you find nothing but a PO Box. Few people are willing to make an effort to find out with whom they're dealing. There's nothing good or bad about this; it's a simple fact. We have to accept it.
The main problem is the fact that no standard exists for what we call "colloidal silver." There are all sorts of concoctions that can be made and legitimately called colloidal silver. The word colloidal only means suspended in liquid, that's all. For example, homogenized milk could be called colloidal butterfat. That's what it is, globules of fat suspended in the milk. It could be "whole milk," skim milk, and you would know the amount of fat within the milk. You can be confident that when you buy a certain kind of milk, it will contain a certain butterfat amount. That is far from true when you purchase so-called colloidal silver. There is some colloidal silver sold with instructions to "shake the bottle." The particles are so large, and this that they rest on the bottom until shaken. Many of these preparations have silver particles coated with substances which hold them in suspension. Silver ions kill viruses, fungi, and bacteria. The silver ion is a single atom of silver, positively charged. A single atom is also the smallest possible particle.
When a situation exists that a person cannot count on getting the same thing twice, you can't blame them for staying away. That's too bad because silver can improve people's quality of life in many ways. The fact that there is no money to be made from it as it cannot be patented prevents us from enjoying these benefits. That is one of the very few downsides to capitalism. There is an answer to this problem available to the few who are willing to understand a few principles and abide by them. It is to these people that "the art of making colloidal silver" is addressed.

jaminhealth

I found out about C.S. the same time Pycnogenol was brought to my attention, that was 1995....I even made my own and gave bottles to friends etc...and then over the years I would but it but in recent years I rarely use it.... Follow directions of your bottle...don't overdose.

But back to Pycnogenol, I know this antioxidant has been a lifesaver...I went to Grape Seed Ex after a year on Pyc in 1995 and the rest is history..

No colds, no flu, and no vaccines...for sure.... And I'm 82 and I do take a couple other antioxidants as well.

The benefits of Grape Seed Ex are NUMEROUS and MAJOR.

jfh

perpetual student
When a situation exists that a person cannot count on getting the same thing twice, you can't blame them for staying away. That's too bad because silver can improve people's quality of life in many ways. The fact that there is no money to be made from it as it cannot be patented prevents us from enjoying these benefits. That is one of the very few downsides to capitalism. There is an answer to this problem available to the few who are willing to understand a few principles and abide by them. It is to these people that "the art of making colloidal silver" is addressed.
In case you haven't searched our forum, here is an interesting link on making colloidal silver. It's a little old, 2006, but still valid. https://www.natmedtalk.com/threads/how-to-make-your-own-colloidal-silver.1449/

Just search Colloidal Silver on NatMedTalk for some very interesting info and uses. I've used colloidal silver for about 20 years. Various strengths, various vendors, and I make my own sometimes.