Could the Ineffective Flu Shots Be Causing Serious Illness and Even Death!

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I just heard today that someone from California and their spouse both became sick with flu-like symptoms after receiving their flu shots. I haven't taken them for years, and don't intend to.

The CDC has already admitted that this year’s influenza strain is not a good match for the current flu vaccine. And yet, as in previous years, the universal message given to the public from the government and mainstream media is to “get the flu shot anyway.”

But what if the flu shot itself is part of the problem? Is it possible that the financial investment in stockpiling flu vaccines each year creates a conflict of interest in this public health message encouraging everyone to get their flu shots, even when it is not a good match for the strains of flu currently making people sick? Could the flu shot itself be making people sick, and even causing deaths?

37 Year Old “Healthy” Woman Dies from Flu, Even Though She Received the Flu Shot

Fox 4 News in Kansas City recently reported the story of a local woman who died from flu complications just after her 37th birthday. Her family reports that she was healthy, and that she was required to receive the flu shot because she was a nursing student. Here is the report:

- See more at: https://healthimpactnews.com/2015/could-the-ineffective-flu-shot-be-causing-more-severe-flu-outbreaks-including-deaths/#sthash.jLaDt62H.dpuf

jbaerbock

The Flu shot is always an "educated" guess as to which strains to put into it. This year it was a 4 strain shot which is higher than prev years. If someone gets the flu and it is a different strain than the vaccinated ones then of course they will get sick. I get the flushot because at the very least that's 4 strains I'm good to go against. If I still catch the Flu then oh well. For most people the Flu is a relatively harmless sickness.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Original Poster
We have a friend who still gets them every year, and most years he's sick with flu-like symptoms for at least a few days.

d0ug

In February 2014 The USS Ardent all got flu vaccines and 25 out of the 102 shipmates. The military was quick to control the out break. This is good prof the vaccines don't work.

ozzie

My brother had a bad reaction to the flu shot when he had it, paralysed him for a couple of days,and I know of others that have had bad reactons,in my opinion you are better off to take a multi vitamin with Astralagas in it which is what I do.
I have not had the flu shot for about 15 years,and can't remember the last time I had the flu,and I don't intend to have any more shots either.
All vaccines have side effects,in my oppinion,good luck to those who have the shot without any effects.
There was an Item on the news only last week about the medical proffession being worried about the side effects many people were havingfrom the flu shot.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Original Poster
Sorry to hear about your brother Ozzie, being paralyzed is serious business. I haven't taken the flu shot in years either.

larryz

The flu shot is the biggest load of bullcrap ever conceived and thrust on humanity. Can build your immune system naturally a billion ways.

Firekin4

Never had a flu shot, never had the flu. Heard it sucks but only like 1% die from it. Had an awful reaction when my mom made me get 4 shots at once (Tdp or whatever, meningitis, chickenpox, and hepatitis, the school only required 2), I blacked out, and my arm was numb and weak for days. Still does it every now and then, but not as bad. I imagine it has something with the formaldehyde and mercury, so I'd rather risk the flu.

knightofalbion

Vitamin D will boost the immune system to help protect you from colds & flu.

Zinc, vitamin C and echinacea are all worth taking.

Eating garlic and onions are good for battling bugs.

Grapefruit Seed Extract - top stuff! An excellent natural antibiotic.

(That and this are Knight's 'Star Picks'!) Sambucol. (Derived from black elderberries)

Regular hand washing will reduce the risk of bug transference.

Ajax

The "aerial particles" theory was dis-proven and even busted on the Myth Busters show. You catch it from touching something with the bug and then rubbing your eyes, lips, or touching food with your hands, so hand-washing is the most effective preventive. Always wash your hand before eating anything and ovoid rubbing your eyes, biting nails, etc.

BTW - grape seed extract is a super antioxidant that goes by the name Reservatrol. Also helpful with blood pressure.

Since the flu vaccine contains mercury and aluminum, it ought to have warnings that it can be disastrous to your health.

knightofalbion

The "aerial particles" theory was dis-proven and even busted on the Myth Busters show. You catch it from touching something with the bug and then rubbing your eyes, lips, or touching food with your hands, so hand-washing is the most effective preventive. Always wash your hand before eating anything and ovoid rubbing your eyes, biting nails, etc.

BTW - grape seed extract is a super antioxidant that goes by the name Reservatrol. Also helpful with blood pressure.

Since the flu vaccine contains mercury and aluminum, it ought to have warnings that it can be disastrous to your health.
Grapefruit Seed Extract, dear Ajax. Sounds similar but different.

Lola1988

Yes it is true.But I do not know statistics, maybe 1 person of 1000 has some issues afterwards, and 1 person of 100 000 died. Google it for more information.

D Bergy

Keeping your vitamin D level in a higher range is the most logical way to reduce the chance of flu infection.

At the same time protect you from about a hundred other potential health problems at the same time. Nothing else comes close when you compare the risk/benefit ratio.

Dan

Ajax

It's actually most people who have some kind of reaction. Flu-like symptoms, nausea, and or weakness. And it doesn't guarantee you won't catch the flu anyway. We get free flu shots at work - I always pass on that and stay healthy all winter while I have seen friends have to take a week off after the vaccine because they became ill. (And Google Reservatrol -- it's grape seed extract, not grapefruit seed.)

jfh

perpetual student
i wonder if the flu nasal spray has any significant problem as the shot definitely does. The nasal spray supposedly has active flu virus in it at extreme low quantity. Similar to homeopathy? Also, I suspect that they can't really put so much preservative, because it would kill the virus. This is not something I would want to subject myself with. I have enough sinus problems already. But I am curious.

Lola1988

Keeping your vitamin D level in a higher range is the most logical way to reduce the chance of flu infection.

At the same time protect you from about a hundred other potential health problems at the same time. Nothing else comes close when you compare the risk/benefit ratio.

Dan
Hi. Can you post some articles about that please ??? I would like to read about it. Thanks

d0ug

The reason vitamin D has became so important is the phobia about cholesterol. Since everyone has been cutting down on cholesterol like the doctor say there has been a deficiency of vitamin D it is so obvious. Your body uses cholesterol in the skin with sunlight to make vitamin D no cholesterol no vitamin D

Lola1988

The reason vitamin D has became so important is the phobia about cholesterol. Since everyone has been cutting down on cholesterol like the doctor say there has been a deficiency of vitamin D it is so obvious. Your body uses cholesterol in the skin with sunlight to make vitamin D no cholesterol no vitamin D
Wow I did not know that. But I heard that sunlight actually convert provitamin D into vitamin D .