Dark Grapes for curing Migraines

bigchris6767

Recently a friend of mine let me know their coworker had been having vicious migranes. From past experience I let them know to take dark grapes and crush them in the processor and drink the juice without using any water or buying juice from the store.
I also let them know to increase their niacin B3 and also chew on about an inch of ginger root.
Glad to hear they are now doing much better.
Hopefully this will help anyone with the same issues with migranes.

BigChris6767

JanH

Chiropractic for Migraines

Very frequently a competent upper cervical specific chiropractor can bring enormous relief to those suffering with migraines. These chiropractors aren't easy to find, the specialty requires additional training, but well worth it. Also those suffering from fibromyalgia, sciatica, many other chronic pain syndromes.

bigchris6767

Original Poster
i cannot say if red wine works because not sure if water or anything is added to the process.
all i know is if you take the grapes the way they are put it in a processor or blender and drink the juice without adding water it works.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
JanH, yes, I would have a hard time without my chiropractor. Unfortuantely all are not cut from the same cloth. It is difficult to find a master of the neck alighment. Fortunately I have found another in our new location. The alignments he gives have held over 6 months which is fortuante for me cause I live about 100 miles away from him.

Many headaches hold their cause in tension and misalignment of the neck. As a massage therapist I can testify that massage can cure some chronic migrane situations also. Some people need massage and neck alignmnent both.

bigchris6767

Original Poster
From what I have read also lack of certain vitamins will cause migraines and the misalignment of spine sounds like its in the ballpark.

The thing is you have to have a good and HONEST chiropractor. I went to one after an accident for about 6 months and let him know I was moving to another state and asked to refer me to someone and then he let me know I should be ok it wouldn't be necessary to find anyone else.

So if I had not asked or been moving....