Do they have a "all" everything

lostsoul62

I reach in the cupboard and get 12 bottles of vitamins and some people reach in the cupboard and get 20 bottles of herbs. Then when I take my 12+ pills I get an upset stomach. People say to take this and that and if I took all that was recommended I would not have room for meals. I feel you need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. I just want to be as healthy as I can without destroying my stomach which is 3/4 there anyway. What is a person of average intelligent support to do? I really feel lost.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
A lot of us fall into the same category, large amounts of vitamins and herbs...but I'd rather have that filling my medicine chest as opposed to a slew of prescription medications.

Unfortunately, they can't fit all the supplements that may benefit us into one pill. You should never take your vitamins on an empty stomach, and if taking them all at once causes stomach upset, I suggest taking half in the morning, and half in late afternoon. I take a lot of supplements, but only a limited amount daily, and the rest I use every other day, or every few days. Do what works best for yourself personally.

lostsoul62

Original Poster
"I suggest taking half in the morning, and half in late afternoon. I take a lot of supplements, but only a limited amount daily, and the rest I use every other day, or every few days. Do what works best for yourself personally."
This sounds like good advice, I think I'll take it. Thanks