Ecklonia Cava Extract: another cure all?

aarquie

Used for two months

I used the product Senol for two months hoping the echlonia cava would drop my blood pressure. It did not drop a single point. I have four bottles if you want to try it.

smelltheroses60

Seanol - FibroBoost

I take FibroBoost by Nutricology from IHerb. It dropped my blood pressure considerably but took a long time, maybe a few months. I quit my bp meds a couple months ago after several years. Will try Fibronol this time, costs less.

Hypavera got my husband off of his bp meds and worked faster. Didn't work for me. He doesn't exercise and still it works. Now he only takes 1 capsule per day, and only if his bp starts to climb. Maybe I should become a couch potato and it will work for me.

marc23

I used the product Senol for two months hoping the echlonia cava would drop my blood pressure. It did not drop a single point. I have four bottles if you want to try it.

Thats beacuase Senol does not have sufficent amounts of Eklonia Cava.. if you go to swanson.com you can purchase ekolonia cava in its own form without any fillers like seanol has... i have taken this form of ekolnia cava and it is defintly one of the newest and most important anitoxidents out there.. alot is still coming out on it ..if you do some research on it you can see for yourself

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Hi Marc and welcome to the forum.

Why do you take this product? is it helping? How long did it take to have an effect?

marc23

Hi Marc and welcome to the forum.

Why do you take this product? is it helping? How long did it take to have an effect?
I take this product cause it is the most power anti-oxident out there..it is all natural not some pharmaceutically made product.. Ecolnia kava is a seaweed found off the cost of japan and Korea deep in the ocean. Japanse and korean culture have been eating seawood for centuries and as you can see there average lifespan is the longest on earth. I take EC for the fact of preventive medicine..antioxidents are key in preventing disease and oxidative stress. The product is fairly cheap , only like $7 for a bottle, and i feel the effects all day. There is alot of literature on this so please research for yourself but you have nothing to lose with buying a bottle and trying it out for own and seeing how you feel.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
So after Fukashima and all the radiation poured into the sea, are you still feeling it will be a good product? Are the companies certifiying radiation free? I worry about stuff from other there now.

marc23

So after Fukashima and all the radiation poured into the sea, are you still feeling it will be a good product? Are the companies certifiying radiation free? I worry about stuff from other there now.
Of course!...all products are tested..you honestly think these companies dont test there product they sell to the public?.. you know how many lawsuits would be if there was radiation in there product..and its a fairly easy to detect so you have nothing to worry about.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Original Poster
Of course!...all products are tested..you honestly think these companies dont test there product they sell to the public?.. you know how many lawsuits would be if there was radiation in there product..and its a fairly easy to detect so you have nothing to worry about.
One never knows what the unscrupulous will do when hard times hit. The government over there did not tell the people the truth and advise evacuation when it was needed even though they KNEW so now their childrend are dropping dead like flies from heart failure. Right now, amidst the caose in Japan, I would avoid their products and that is the best advice I can give to anyone.

Of course!...all products are tested..you honestly think these companies dont test there product they sell to the public?...
Companies care about profit, thats number one...And honestly how do you know its tested,how do you know that whatever you buy is ever Exactly as its written,you dont and you cannot usually...so better be extra safe,than sorry