Extremely ill for over 3 months, please help!

GSue

I tried to post, but not sure it went through, sorry for any duplication.

I have been very ill for over 3 months. Prior to this, I was noticing just feeling generally unwell, quite toxic and fatigued. I kept pushing onward to work only having a routine set of labs done to be sure nothing serious appeared out of sorts. For most of my adult life, I have been very alternative and stayed clear of western medicine as much as possible. I ate very clean, mostly organic, fresh food, never ate out, preservative free, and took no medications.

I am a 51 yo female, so when all this started I chalked it up to hormones. One day I went to lunch, feeling unwell with brain fog (which had been going on for a while) and when I returned to my desk I had an awful attack of pain in my RUQ and into my back...I had eaten food prepared from home. The next day I was bloated severely and have been extremely ill every since and can tolerate only a few bites of food at a time and some days none at all because the pain and bloating are so severe. I noticed my stools were looking odd before all this happened and after the attack have been even worse with severe constipation and stools are even pale at times. I have no gallbladder, out for 17 years before I realized the importance of trying to keep it, but I feel strongly in my spirit that something has happened to my bile flow as I feel very toxic and have for quite some time. All labs and imaging have turned up normal ... doctors see no bile duct blockages or strictures. Can your liver cease to produce bile? I am doing everything I know to increase bile production, drinking dandelion tea as of 3 days ago now, eating beets or taking beetroot powder. I am bedridden most all of the day from being so weak, toxic and sick to my stomach. I have had a very stressful life but was taking measures through meditation etc., to relieve that as much as possible when things started to get bad. This seemed to be progressive, as if something was just worsening all along ... so I am seriously concerned that my bile production has shut down. Any thoughts?

GSue

Original Poster
Thanks so much, I have read that actually several times and am doing some of those things.

Ox bile tends to make me feel sick, but I keep trying it in small doses all along. That site does have a lot of useful information.

Thank again!

Mike65Denver

Believe in God. Eat His Goodies.

Try Neptune's Harvest Fish Fertilizer and SeaCrop. The nutrients are already predigested so they don't require bile. SeaCrop has soil microbes. Get a good digestive enzyme supplement that contains bile. Get the heavy metal cleanse from Mike Adams at natural news. Try to get most of your calories from raw organic fruit cuz they contain digestive enzymes and don't require bile.