Healthy Looking Skin

DanaJ

Is pycogenol a topical cream or liquid or does it require injections? I like the look of some people who have gotten botox but I don't like the fact that it doesn't last and there are obvious risks with it. I wish there was something that could rejuvenate my skin and make it healthier and more firm.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Original Poster
Is pycogenol a topical cream or liquid or does it require injections? I like the look of some people who have gotten botox but I don't like the fact that it doesn't last and there are obvious risks with it. I wish there was something that could rejuvenate my skin and make it healthier and more firm.
Pycnogenol is a supplement, but also is used in creams for the skin https://www.livestrong.com/article/172774-what-are-the-benefits-of-pycnogenol-skin-cream/. I personally don't like the idea of botox injections, and I think that people who get botox treatments or 'face lifts' usually look artificial and clown-like. When movie stars get facial procedures done, they often times don't even look like themselves anymore. :rolleyes: