Hello from an expecting father!

JNav

Hey all,

I am an expecting father, my beautiful wife is due in June. I'm very excited to see our daughter, Jillian. I've always been on a constant "on/off" relationship with diets, usually resulting in gaining more weight after quitting the diet. But I've gotten together with a nutritionist friend and he recommended an all natural diet. No gimmicks, just healthy eating. And I've been eating healthy for 10 weeks now!

I've felt so much better and happier as a result, and I can't help but soak up as much info as I can which is what brought me here. I look forward to learning from everyone!

Happy health!
Justin

Last edited by a moderator:

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Welcome to the forum Justin! Congratulations on your new baby-to-be, and your healthier lifestyle changes, wishing the best for you and your family! :wave:

Mad Scientest

:welcome:

I’m sure you will find lots of good information on diet here and people who will offer encouragement and suggestions.
Also with a new child on the way you should check out the number of “recommended” vaccinations that the doctors will say are required. They will use her like a pin-cushion and by age six according to the “experts” she will need 46 shots of 14 different types of vaccines. If she is somehow able to survive that without being physically or mentally damaged then nothing should harm her.

Solstice Goat

Frater Aegagrus
I also have a blog if anyone is interested in following my journey: (driveby link removed)

Happy health!
Justin

Boy, I could have used that! I gained weight after birth, leaving the hospital at well over eight pounds! :lol:

Welcome :wave:

Last edited by a moderator: