Homeopathic Compared to Traditional Chinese Medicine

limitme

Are homepathic and traditional chinese medicine very similar?

Do they both look to cure people in the same way?

Does homepathic use acupuncture?

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Completely different. Homeopathy uses plants extracts or poisons that are highly highly diluted to the point where in many cases, the actual material is not even present. Although it sounds like a load of crap, double blind studies have shown effectiveness.

TCM uses herbs, accupuncture, balancing the diet and martial arts such as Tai Chi. TCM is highly effective if you do it right. Also, the big difference between TCM and western medicine is TCM highly values herbs/tonics that take time to work, they work slowly and have few side effects, where as western medicine uses powerful chemicals with loads of side effects.

If you get hurt in an accident or have a nasty bacterial infection; western medicine works, but if you have a degenerative disease, auto immune condistions, orr want to basically improve your health, use TCM. Western medicine fails with these big time. Also, TCM can actually reverse conditions where as western med just controls symptoms.

limitme

Original Poster
Completely different. Homeopathy uses plants extracts or poisons that are highly highly diluted to the point where in many cases, the actual material is not even present. Although it sounds like a load of crap, double blind studies have shown effectiveness.

TCM uses herbs, accupuncture, balancing the diet and martial arts such as Tai Chi. TCM is highly effective if you do it right. Also, the big difference between TCM and western medicine is TCM highly values herbs/tonics that take time to work, they work slowly and have few side effects, where as western medicine uses powerful chemicals with loads of side effects.

If you get hurt in an accident or have a nasty bacterial infection; western medicine works, but if you have a degenerative disease, auto immune condistions, orr want to basically improve your health, use TCM. Western medicine fails with these big time. Also, TCM can actually reverse conditions where as western med just controls symptoms.
So, both TCM and homepathy use plants. They just use different plants to treat the same conditions.

Does TCM treat more serious conditions? Whereas homepathy treats just minor diseases?

Have the TCM people learned and used anything from the homeopathy people? And have the homeopathy people learned and used anything from the TCM people?

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Limetime, you are trying to compare the two leading methodologies for accessing cure that is known to man. Both are excellent. Both are only as good as the practitioner's skill who is providing them.

I have written in homeopathy and this link, which I think I have provided to you before explains exactly how homeoapthy works. It is a two part essay. The link to the second part is at the bottom of the page.

https://www.healthsalon.org/80/homeopathy-explained-part-one/

I am most familiar therefore with homepathy and I have managed to find the most excellent practitioners in the US.

When it comes to infection and trauma homeopathy can excell in many respects compared to conventional medicine, although there are many things that conventional medicine can provide that homeoapthy can not of course. Homeopathy can stop hemorraghe. My first choice for infection is ALWAYS homeopathy. Homeopathy can stop serious allergic reaction dead in its tracks. My first choice for pain relief is homoepathy. My first choice for rapid and excellerated repair of broken bones and laceration is homeoapthy after the surgeon has done his good work. Conventional medicine offers little to nothing in that regard.

TCM cures many diseases also, and like homeopathy it is done though elimination of pathogens and assisting the vital force to elevate and charge the system, but the work is more time consuming, over a longer period of time generally. The most skilled are found in the orient of course. Training in the US has not been as it should be but is likely getting better over time. Although I know of several master homeoapths I know of no master TMC provider.... I'm sure there has to be a few around. I never pursued it because I find homeopathy more cost effective.

Homeopathy can cure the most serious of diseases, including cancer and diabetes, arthritis, lupus and so many more.. I cured my son's spinal scoliosis.

These two systems of medicine do not cross over, they are not combined.

brigettemkirk

Would you have a homeopathic doctor to recommend in the Dallas area? It would be greatly appreciated.

Limetime, you are trying to compare the two leading methodologies for accessing cure that is known to man. Both are excellent. Both are only as good as the practitioner's skill who is providing them.

I have written in homeopathy and this link, which I think I have provided to you before explains exactly how homeoapthy works. It is a two part essay. The link to the second part is at the bottom of the page.

https://www.healthsalon.org/80/homeopathy-explained-part-one/

I am most familiar therefore with homepathy and I have managed to find the most excellent practitioners in the US.

When it comes to infection and trauma homeopathy can excell in many respects compared to conventional medicine, although there are many things that conventional medicine can provide that homeoapthy can not of course. Homeopathy can stop hemorraghe. My first choice for infection is ALWAYS homeopathy. Homeopathy can stop serious allergic reaction dead in its tracks. My first choice for pain relief is homoepathy. My first choice for rapid and excellerated repair of broken bones and laceration is homeoapthy after the surgeon has done his good work. Conventional medicine offers little to nothing in that regard.

TCM cures many diseases also, and like homeopathy it is done though elimination of pathogens and assisting the vital force to elevate and charge the system, but the work is more time consuming, over a longer period of time generally. The most skilled are found in the orient of course. Training in the US has not been as it should be but is likely getting better over time. Although I know of several master homeoapths I know of no master TMC provider.... I'm sure there has to be a few around. I never pursued it because I find homeopathy more cost effective.

Homeopathy can cure the most serious of diseases, including cancer and diabetes, arthritis, lupus and so many more.. I cured my son's spinal scoliosis.

These two systems of medicine do not cross over, they are not combined.

Lola1988

You are welcome. My mother was from Dallas, Highland Park to be precise. She passed away few years ago, but I still have cousins there. Did you contact him ???

Firekin4

I'd go with TCM. It's a whole mind and body approach, utilizing diet, exercise, and the many healing plants God/Nature has provided us. Homeopathy uses many herbs that I agree with, but in such small amounts that sometimes they can't even be detected, as well as poisons and otherwise questionable substances such as mercury under the principle that "like treats like". I don't get vaccinated because of the mercury, I'm not putting it in my ears for an earache. It's odd that people avoid a dangerous substance in one context but accept it in another. Although you didn't ask, as homeopathy, holistic medicine, and herbalism are often confused, I feel the need to state that holistic medicine is not exclusively natural and is often used to mean relying on manmade drugs for the "big things" and herbs for the side effects. Similar to integrative medicine. I find it somewhat offensive when my methods are mistakenly referred to as homeopathic or holistic because it simply isn't true.

jaminhealth

Experts here:

Can you suggest which Arnica strength I would go with for bodywide pain and I'm talking pellets. I bought some 200C but I believe I was misguided.

I use some other remedies with success...like Calms Forte' and Topricin but on the above I'm talking Single remedy and strength.

Thanks for any answers.