Horrendously disgusting rash during wart treatment, please help!

aura

Hello, I had a few warts on my arm, which spread into a patch on my hand and in a few random other spots on my body... I have no idea why this happened. I eat a plant based diet, I exercise, everything I eat is completely wheat free, meat free, dairy free, egg free, processed food free and mostly raw, mostly organic... I don't use anything but Dr. Bronner's and coconut oil on my skin usually, either. I have no idea why I was massacred by these warts!

I've been trying to (naturally, holistically) cure them for months now. I've tried ACV, turmeric, Manuka honey, banana peel, sea salt, garlic, aloe, milk thistle, visualisation, positive thinking, even duct tape. A few months ago, I cured a few with ACV, but I ended up with wild chemical burns from it, so I stopped. But recently I've started up again, using primarily a paste of Manuka honey, ACV and turmeric wrapped in cloth, and letting it breathe, too, and things are worse than they've ever been. The spots have spread and small spots are spreading to other places on my body, too.

As you can see, it is absolutely disgusting! It is now swollen, there are blisters, pus, and open sores! The warts have spread enormously, as you can see in the photo. I can't believe it. It's so horrible, itchy, and painful that I am considering going to a hospital for the first time in years to cure this mess... I don't know what to do.

What would you personally recommend? Any response is greatly appreciated. The issue is mainly the warts, I think. I've just gone and messed it about by trying to treat it... I guess I need to treat the treatment, now? It doesn't seem to be getting better. Thanks so much for any input!

Attachments

D Bergy

If they are increasing then you are going to have to kill the virus which causes them. The only effective way I am aware to kill viruses that are systematic is with a Rife machine. There are several frequencies for warts.

Dan

d0ug

I would try colloidal silver and keep it wet with the silver. If it is a bacteria or virus it has a good chance stopping it.

I would suggest supplementing Vitamin C. Whether it's an infection you have or your body just needs help in healing itself, Vitamin C will help.

And one question, do you consume salt at all?

You didn't mention salt at all, but you said you're this-free and that-free, and I wonder about your salt intake? Are you also salt-free?

Kristin_Love

Have you tried raw apple cider vinegar or baking soda? I had small batches of red spots and it burned them and they are gone. I noticed that you posted it long time ago. I hope it is gone by now.