How to Cure Yeast Infection??? Please Help!

lisabeck28

I have this problem for 3 months I thought it will disappear it self but I think it getting worst I tried antibiotic prescription by doctor but not work yes they like dry but itchy and strike again any suggestion?

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I've only had a vaginal yeast infection once for sure, when I was younger. I used the OTC Monistat cream and it took care of the problem quickly. It's not a natural remedy by any means, but much better than taking antibiotics.

Cutting out or way down on sugars and carbs is a must, as they will create the perfect environment for yeast growth. Don't douche with vinegar, I heard that it just makes the problem worse. You can also take garlic and oregano oil, that should be useful.

Topically, you should apply virgin coconut oil, use a liner though because it will stain clothes. I believe that yeast also thrives in acid environments, so making your body as alkaline as possible will help. I use Chlorella powder daily, and natural lemon juice is good too.

HealthyMe

I have this problem for 3 months I thought it will disappear it self but I think it getting worst I tried antibiotic prescription by doctor but not work yes they like dry but itchy and strike again any suggestion?
Hello,
Usually an yeast infection is treated with antifungal medications that contain fluconazole. Antibiotics have quite the contrary effect. They can cause the yeast infection.

Mugdha

Yeast Infections are a curious breed and often difficult to cure. I know from first hand experience. Throughout the years I have contracted the condition several times myself, but have always won the battle.

Initially I chose to treat the infection with medications prescribed by my doctor. This method often took a long time to eradicate the fungus, and cost me a pretty penny also! Worst yet, most times the infection would come back with a raging force.