How would you feel about compulsory vaccintation re swine flu worldwide?

jfh

perpetual student
They will have to come to my door; or they will have a hard time catching me in public.

Unfortunately, the States and Feds could bar travel on public transportation for anyone who has not been inoculated. The WHO could even ban imports and exports of foods.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
I think that so many people have had it here in our city that a vaccine would be pointless now.

I will never forget that my mother became paralyzed by the 1976 flu vaccine. She recovered but others did not.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
I think that so many people have had it here in our city that a vaccine would be pointless now.

I will never forget that my mother became paralyzed by the 1976 flu vaccine. She recovered but others did not.
I took the Swine Flu shot in '76, and just remember getting slightly sick from it, nothing to complain about. But now, I'm older and wiser, and although I'm in my mid-fifties, I don't even take the regular annual shot that my health care provider is always trying to push on people.

I don't intend to get a Swine Flu shot. I don't appreciate anyone telling me what I have to inject into my body. If it's "mandatory", I do whatever I can to fight it...I think that's called "freedom"!

Mad Scientest

Don’t worry they already have a plan for people who refuse these “free” shots, it is called mandatory interment camps and they are already built and ready and waiting. :shock:

Welcome to the New World Order. Surrender now. Resistance is futile.

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Don’t worry they already have a plan for people who refuse these “free” shots, it is called mandatory interment camps and they are already built and ready and waiting. :shock:

Welcome to the New World Order. Surrender now. Resistance is futile.
Hope I'm "six feet under", before that happens! :twisted:

jfh

perpetual student
Everyone, try to have colloidal silver on hand; and be prepared to administer it immediately after a vaccination. I've heard, in some part of the world, they prepared the vaccine with live cultures. -on purpose.

Mad Scientest

I my opinion this goes under the heading of population control. The public has been conditioned by Sars, bird flu, and now swine flu to accept these government vaccinations. But what else might be added to these vaccinations in addition to their supposed cures? Can we really trust that these vaccines are safe when the company that would manufacture them recently just happened to accidentally ship deadly vaccines for use? Fortunately they were found before being use on humans, but what about the next time?

We are told that to protect society everyone must be vaccinated. To the unthinking masses that may sound passable. But is that just a cover to inject them with who knows what?

So do we really need mass inoculations? Consider this scenario, assume that there is a pandemic, and a vaccine is developed for it and actually does protect people from getting it and does not do any harm. Now if you choose to take the vaccine will you not be protected? So why then does it matter if those around do not take it? Because even if they become sick you will be safe.

The only reason to inoculate everyone is if there is an alternative objective.

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
Yes, collodial silver is good, and be prepared to take it by nebulizer, directly into the lungs, if indeed, it does turn into a bad flu.
Nightowl, you listening?

kind2creatures

...elusive dreamer
Yes, collodial silver is good, and be prepared to take it by nebulizer, directly into the lungs, if indeed, it does turn into a bad flu.
Nightowl, you listening?
What is a good low-cost nebulizer to buy, for those who don't regularly use it, but want one on hand just in case? Thanks :)

Universe_ity

I would not for the life of me get a vaccine. When I can post a link (still a newbie) there is a video that FOX has where a MD is saying the swine flu has thimerosal- a profit based decision, but you still need to get it anyways. In your face saying profits come before people- and they want me to trust them to inject me with what???? Er, thanks but no thanks.