hpv #16

yama34

Would anyone know what kills the virus HPV #16 besides oil of oregano and lemon oil?

BigAl

JimHumble.biz has something that kills virus but you have to study up on it and know what you are doing. It's not for the average PHD.

JanH

In August 2011 I was tested positive for numerous strains of HPV. I can't remember the numbers of the strains at this point but was told they were among the most dangerous for leading to cervical cancer. I went on MMS for several weeks, slowly increasing the potency, then tested negative. I can't swear that the MMS did it, of course, but I'd say it's worth trying.

I've dealt with genital HPV.

I don't know whether i had 1 strain or more. There's no way to tell. No way to test. (For men)

The diagnosis is done only visualy if there are symptoms (genital warts).

For women there is the PAP test from what i know.

HPV is a virus. You need 1. Your immune system and 2. Anti-viral "Things"

So get healthy. Avoid Stress. Avoid EMR (Electro Magnetic Radiation). Avoid toxins and all the known life-shorteners and health destroyers. And make sure to feed your body with the nutrients it requires to clense itself.

I would reccomend vitamin C taken in many small doses throughout the day.
MMS is also great for killing viruses and just cleaning your body from all that bad stuff on the inside. But there is a learning curve with it.
Don't smoke. Don't drink alcohol. Sleep enough. Drink water (pure water). Breathe.

diane25

Hi,
You should look about Cervugid Ovules and Isoprinosine Tablets.
There are 2 medicines used by obgyn around the world.