HPV Vaccine going unused.

knightofalbion

I think people are getting wise to all these pills and vaccines. In the old days 'the doctor knows best' and you'd trust his recommendation without question. Now, people are clued up on such matters, what's in the vaccines, what are the potential side effects etc.

I don't mean to be flippant here, but cervical cancer is not one of the major league cancers. The vaccination campaign, it seems to me, is a triumph for drug company marketing rather than a legitimate public health campaign.

And where will it lead? I mean, with all the other cancer variants, if no.12 cancer is deemed suitable for a universal vaccination programme I cannot see what moral argument my government, yours, or anybody's, could use for NOT introducing similar for a number 1- 11 cancer.

larryz

This HPV bullsh*t is nothing but a deliberate attempt by Big Pharma to appease its shareholders and boost profits. They've included boys in the picture, um, why not double the sales? Criminal.

Hwkmn05

Lets see, Pharmer has hijacked all sports, pro and college and dressed them in pink every weekend to support their criminal sales. Do these fans really believe that Pharmer is interested in finding a cure for anything including cancer!!?

jfh

perpetual student
Gov Rick Perry tried to make HPV a mandate for preteens. Mothers rebelled. Perry lost. I think the general public knows. The problem is with mandates by schools, colleges, and other institutions.

larryz

Gov Rick Perry tried to make HPV a mandate for preteens. Mothers rebelled. Perry lost. I think the general public knows. The problem is with mandates by schools, colleges, and other institutions.
Public schools cannot legally prevent your child from attend classes if they won't get vaccinated. All states have exemptions. Go to www.NVIC.org

Schools will lie and play dumb when it comes to vaccines but they know the truth. They just won't tell you. Sad.

d0ug

Poor doctors think they are helpful but do not realize that their education has been carefully directed to drugs. Asking a doctor about health is like asking a fisherman about electronics they don't have a clue. If you ask the about drugs yes they no a lot. There was an old saying if all you have is a hammer every thing looks like a nail. Vaccines have been taking advantage of fear to promote there expansion

larryz

Poor doctors think they are helpful but do not realize that their education has been carefully directed to drugs. Asking a doctor about health is like asking a fisherman about electronics they don't have a clue. If you ask the about drugs yes they no a lot. There was an old saying if all you have is a hammer every thing looks like a nail. Vaccines have been taking advantage of fear to promote there expansion
Exactly. "Dear parents: step right on up! Get your HPV vaccines! Don't waste your time educating your child about health, nutrition, sex, etc. just let me shoot 'em up. It's just a little pinch. Don;t worry. Your insurance covers it.."

What a load.