Making a Good Lifestyle Change

Jadee777

🌹 Hello,

For a while I have been struggling with my health and am coming up with a good plan to get my health and life back in balance. I am going to doing a thorough restructuring of my
environment, looking to make necessary changes to my diet; I need to get some advice on what I need to do to repair stressed adrenal glands. learning meditation and Qui Gong exercises, practicing mindfulness skills. I will be keeping a journal of both what I do during my day, what I ate and a daily picture of me to show my progress or to get input on what areas I need to improve in. Nutrition and really healing through what I eat is a subject that I have been fascinated with and would love to share a few things I have learned ever since I had started juicing some years back.

A little about me: I am also learning lapidary arts (cutting, polishing, faceting Precious and semi-precious stones, also creating settings, pendants, and wands with these natural stones and beads. Someday I want to really give to both kids with serious illnesses and Our Veterans who are in need by both creating pieces of jewelry that would be designed around my crystal healing knowledge, intuition, and heart for each individual soldier and child.

Thank you all for having me here! I really look forward to chatting with you all and learning all I can 💜

Best Side

This is really interesting and i know what you about to start is not easy but as long as you are in this community ,you definitely get help.
Anyways why don't you check out this video i made about healthy eating by clicking the link below to get some tips