Minding Your Mitochondria

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Skimmed it. I have heard that Omega 3s and an anti inflamation diet has done wonders for people with MS. Problem is, trying to tell that to people. They will not listen.

Ted_Hutchinson

Original Poster
Perhaps if they see the difference they may realise. If you search You Tube for earlier videos from Dr Whales you will be able to see how rather than looking older over time she actually looks better now than in her earliest video's.

I've been in the position of having to use a wheelchair to leave the house and I tell you it's much better now I've regained the ability to walk properly.

We can improve our health if we understand how humans evolved to live and stick by those early principles.

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Wheelchair? What was the issue? When I lived in Bonaire, there was this dutch guy who lived there and he ewas saying he had some type of disorder and became wheelchair bound. His doc told him to go to indonesia for awhile and he became better, but when he moved back to holland, he started having problems again (moist damp cool weather). he then moved to bonaire and became better again.

Ted_Hutchinson

Original Poster
Wheelchair? What was the issue?
In my case Post Polio Syndrome PPS· Gradual onset of progressive and persistent new muscle weakness or abnormal muscle fatigability (decreased endurance), with or without generalized fatigue, muscle atrophy, or muscle and joint pain. in Dr. Terry Wahls case it's MS Symptoms include. Numbness or weakness in one or more limbs, which typically occurs on one side of your body at a time or the bottom half of your body....Fatigue..

Both MS and PPS are generally regarded as incurable progressive conditions so those of us with these conditions who manage to delay the onset or improve our mobility, reduce symptoms and generally live as non disabled people are doing better than expected. Unfortunately as improving health outcomes in people with a disability takes a lot of work and persistence it generally the case that others with those conditions don't or won't follow their example.

for arthritic conditions then moving to a warmer sunnier country may improve inflammatory reserves by increasing vitamin D status and thus reduce the level of pain you experience.

We can improve our health if we understand how humans evolved to live and stick by those early principles.
I agree with this...but i was talking to a friend and she said something that got me thinking...We evolve,so maybe the stuff that used to work or be beneficial for us is not so anymore,bcuz we evolved and we keep evolving,so maybe the human body will learn to make mc donalds healthy,and make vegetables unhealthy...

im pretty sure that what i just wrote cannot happen no way in hell,but evolution is weird,i mean just look at the animals that call themselves humans,they used to be monkeys or fishes or something and now they act like such smartasses and they think they can enslave ALL the other animals on the planet...eh we as humans,deserve any punishment nature has planned for us,i mean we have been (making love) to nature for quite some time now,and i mean without any protection nor lubricants,its gotta retaliate...ahhh we humans suck(sorry if i offend anyone) :D :p

Ted_Hutchinson

Original Poster
I agree with this...but i was talking to a friend and she said something that got me thinking...We evolve,so maybe the stuff that used to work or be beneficial for us is not so anymore,bcuz we evolved and we keep evolving,so maybe the human body will learn to make mc donalds healthy,and make vegetables unhealthy...
I agree.
I think we can see this process happening. I think those who aren't smart enough to work out how modern processed foods and modern medicines are reducing the quality and length of active life will be the first to die off. Eventually only those who are bright enough to work out what is going on will survive.

Cookie

Lovin' life~

im pretty sure that what i just wrote cannot happen no way in hell,but evolution is weird,i mean just look at the animals that call themselves humans,they used to be monkeys or fishes or something and now they act like such smartasses and they think they can enslave ALL the other animals on the planet...eh we as humans,deserve any punishment nature has planned for us,i mean we have been (making love) to nature for quite some time now,and i mean without any protection nor lubricants,its gotta retaliate...ahhh we humans suck(sorry if i offend anyone) :D :p

LOL I really enjoyed reading that, thanx! :D
You're on it though, the body is a remarkable adaptation machine. I believe you have to keep trickin' it to stay fit & healthy.

u&iraok

That's great you got out of the wheelchair, Ted. How did you do it?