MMS Works BETTER Than CDS Latest Report by Jim Humble

hobo

Servant
On Earth right now, Tomorrow ~ who knows?
Wow! This came as a surprise to me, as this information was just released by Jim Humbles site. And as many of you know, Jim was reporting great success with it over the last couple of months..and letting us know the benefits of it's use, [but it seems those were the IV methods of using it.] But when it was used orally on Malaria patients, [Parasite Infestations], it miserable failed, where as the MMS is well known to cure it in a matter of hours....

The jest of his report is:
~The CDS works well for application given by IV, and on wound infections, such as snake bites, spider bites, or Ray stings, if taken at higher ppm.

~But taken "orally", it just DOES NOT get into the blood stream like MMS does.

hobo

Servant
Original Poster
I'm continuing my research into MMS1...and though I know first hand, with amazing blood test results, that it does kill most all pathogens or viral infections in the body with devoted dosing and continued use over a period of time.
However, we can't just blindly go gun-hoe with it's use either.. there is much to consider.
So here's the results of what I've come up with:
1. I've mixed up a 5 drop MMS1 solution with the Citric Acid and then let these mixed drops set for 2 days to air dry in a shot glass.
2. The dried powdered residue left is common salt, and measured out to be 1.26 gr. or 1,260 mg. of sodium chloride.
3. The conversion measurements are: 1 drop of MMS1 equals 252 mg. of salt. {with the understanding that there is a portion of citric acid residue within this too.}
~This will be my next, test to find out the precise amount of Citric Acid there is within the MMS mixture.
~With 2 drops per dose=504mg. X 8 does per day=4.032 grams, or totaling 16 drops of MMS per day.

How much Salt in our daily diet is Safe?
~Your body needs some sodium to work properly. It helps with the function of nerves and muscles. It also helps to keep the right balance of fluids in your body. Your kidneys control how much sodium is in your body. If you have too much and your kidneys can't get rid it, sodium builds up in your blood.
~This can lead to High Blood Pressure. High blood pressure can lead to other health problems.
~Most people in the U.S. get more sodium in their diets than they need. A key to healthy eating is choosing foods low in salt and sodium.
~Doctors recommend you eat less than 2.4 grams per day. And those who are on salt restrictive diet or elderly, have a 1.5 grams limit per day.
~2.4 grams equals about 1 level teaspoon of table salt a day. Reading food labels can help you see how much sodium is in processed foods.
~Anyone taking MMS therapy, should seriously consider eliminating processed foods, since 95% of foods in markets are processed with sodium, ~this takes you to the fresh raw section of eating organic fruits and veggies.. [as in a Vegan Style diet]
~Using MMS is completely Safe when used with reason and consideration to each individuals health concerns.
~If increased doses are being used, I'd strongly suggest that the antioxidant mineral of Magnesium Chloride @ 1gram X 3 times daily be added to daily diet, especially if a person has High Blood Pressure.
~Lugol's 2% Iodine Solution taken at 10 drops x twice daily, along with the above dosing with Magnesium, creates a nourishing, but yet complete Detoxing flush of the blood & cells tissue in the body, mainly the Kidney, Gallbladder, and Bowls when taken over a few days time.
~Remember that your body is a "living organism" that require "living energy" and needs "living sustenance" to sustain itself~living energy is found in raw organic fruits and veggies, however, once cooked the living energy "dies", leaving low nutritional value to sustain the body.
~To "super energize" the body, one would de-juice raw foods and change their "cooked life style" which has contributed to their bad health problems~

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
But contrary to the salt issue some people have reported reduction in blood pressure after using mms.

My opinion is that if most things are working right in the body high levels of salt for a few weeks or months will be inconsequential. If your body reacts to salt with water weight gain or high blood pressure then perhaps a different type of detox might be better... but I have not heard one peep that this effect has happened to anyone.

hobo

Servant
Original Poster
Very well put, Arrow,
Not everyone is the same when it comes to their salt issues, many do not have any problems with this at all. and the same applies to one's blood pressure.
~Looking at the issues is good for each individual depending upon their own health concerns.
~Of course, someone isn't going to wake up the next morning with their blood pressure going through the roof..if they didn't have already have these problem to begin with. ~It takes years to develop high blood pressure.
~But with a person that is already under the care of a doctor trying to control their blood pressure, excessive amounts of salt over a period of months, could complicate their preexisting BP problems.
~Having a BP awareness along with their need for MMS, it better arms them with alternative methods so they will also know how they can work in an extra mineral to better control their BP while using MMS. should one start experiencing these problems while using MMS doses.
~I understand what you are saying about salt verse water weight gain.....
~My wife is having these same issues, and it's such a depressing struggle with her. So she's now taking MMS with alternating doses of Magnesium Chloride and cutting out dairy products. ~It's just an opinion, but I believe salt is just one of the contributors to water weight gain.
Not sure if I explained everything well enough here, hope so though.

hobo

Servant
Original Poster
I have the completed measurements of the MMS, that I had air dried, as outlined above.. The combined Sodium Chlorite mixed with the Citric acid measured out to be 252 mg. per drop, [as mentioned above]

My second testing was to find out how much of this 252mg. was Citric Acid.
After a week air drying time for the Citric acid, the measurement weighted out to be 125 mg. per drop... This is about 50% of the Total mixture of MMS. So I now know that such a nominal amount of salt by taking MMS 8 times daily, is not a vital health concern, even with those that may be on salt restrictive diets..

Jim Humble is now saying that he was mistaken with his last report that CDS is not effective.. Here's a link to his updated report about CDS: [Scroll down the page-link, to read his Technical Bulletin report.]
https://mmsnews.org/all-newsletters/97-technical-bulletin-cds-and-the-blood-02-12-2012.html