NATURAL MEDICINE WINS AGAIN (underarm rash)

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Have this horrible underarm rash on my left armpit. Stopped deoderants for awhile. But yesterday morning it was very red. I was at the mustard seed health food store in akron around 2pm and they had testers in the cosmetic session. I put a dab of some skin cream with 7 percent neem oil on a finger tip. And then rubbed it into my underarm area. Lat evening the rash was barely noticable.

EarlyBird

Good for you, Saved!!!!! :cool: Did you get the name of the Neem product? I
hope you bought some if that happens to you frequently. I gave up on All
deodorants years ago, preferring corn starch or baking soda. :D

jfh

perpetual student
I call that heat rash. Similar to babies. It most likely means that your deodorant is not effectively an antimicrobial. I use coconut oil occasionally. It is a microbial, absorbs well so no oiliness, and is fragrance free with no added chems.

Another thing that I really like is the mineral stone (comes in stick). I use it in my groin area every time I use it under arms too. I usually get a rash on my left groin area. Only the left. I guess it remains more moist and hot. Anyway, the mineral stick really works there. https://www.iherb.com/Thai-Deodorant-Stone-Unscented-Deodorant-Stone-4-25-oz/5804?at=0

Arrowwind09

Standing at the Portal
No telling what kind of rash you had saved. Neem oil has an age old rep for being very healing to all kinds of skin disorders. I've read up on it a bit but have never used it. Could be heat, could be candida, could be allergy, could be some bacterial something. If I recall correctly need is good for candida, not that it was what you had.

People who have screwed up immune systems can get all kinds of rashes. I had a rash on my neck and underarm for almost a year. Nothing worked. Doctors said it was ringworm but it wasn't. I took cmo for a back issue and the rash went away after one day of taking it. CMO didn't help the back so I stopped it and rash came back. Then I realized it was the cmo that made it fade. A weeks course of cmo got rid of it permanently. Something about my body really likes that stuff.... it modulates something that gets out of kilter periodically.

Last edited:

saved1986

In seaerch of spicy food
Original Poster
It was a reaction to a new deoderant, but the rash was not going away until now. I did not get the name of the product, but next time I go there I will look for it.