natural soap recommendations for facial acne?

MeiLing89

Anyone have any recommendations for any natural soap products for my face.
I've been using products like neutrogena facial cleansers and erythromycin gel, but the acne always comes back.
I've tried cleanse with coconut oil. the MCT's (medium chain triglycerides) are toxic to acne bacteria but great for your. but coconut oil can clog pores

Anyone have any recommendations for oily skin? Thanks!

Nap

Did you try amazon? Sometimes I go on Amazon and if I find a product than I would Google it to see more information.

melissamin

Castor soap is what I use. It's natural and not harsh on the skin (just make sure you get a pure one). I've also used it as shampoo and face wash.

Firekin4

Of course it comes back, all those harsh cleaners imbalance the skin and antibiotics weaken the immune system. I've been through all that shit too, then I stopped listening to my domesticated mother, stopped using soap regularly, and started washing my face with rosemary vinegar. Works like a charm. :p

D Bergy

Some people have reported that an old time violet ray device can help acne. About $60.00 on amazon.

I have one but have not tried it for that purpose.

Dan

Alina

Hi!
Very important to eat clean and healthy in order to get healthy skin and face. You need to care of your skin from inside.
Telling you this from my own experience. As I ate everything and didn't pay attention at my food I kept having acnу, pimples etc. And after I started healthy and clean nutrition my skin cleared up and turned to be much more healthy! Now I keep eating clean.

Wish you a beautiful and healthy skin! :)

Lola1988

Try to find products based on lavender or goat milk. And try to find homemade products,they might be a little expensive but they are good,without hidden harmful products.

Marisa Ford

Hey hi! I am also suffering from oily skin. You can try Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser for your face. You can also try Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or Allenbury's Basic Soap.

bulrush

"Good skin created within."

1. Cut your sugar out by 80%. Substitute stevia for sugar. Seriously, most people have no idea how much hidden sugar they eat and some people get acne when they eat too much sugar, me included.
  2. Cut out any and all corn syrup from everything. 92% of corn grown in the US is GMO corn, and that means Roundup contamination. That's not good.
  3. Eat less greasy and fatty foods. Eat better fats like coconut oil, instead of bad or useless fats.
  4. Eat more veggies, at least 3 servings every day.

Studies about Roundup poisoning here.

All urine samples contained Roundup. This was just for people who had no contact with Roundup or farming.

Senex

Anyone have any recommendations for any natural soap products for my face.
I've been using products like neutrogena facial cleansers and erythromycin gel, but the acne always comes back.
I've tried cleanse with coconut oil. the MCT's (medium chain triglycerides) are toxic to acne bacteria but great for your. but coconut oil can clog pores

Anyone have any recommendations for oily skin? Thanks!
Ayur Tulsi Neem Soap with Multani Mitti cleared up the acne on my back:
https://onlineusamart.com/ayur-tulsi-neem-soap-with-multani-mitti.html
Be advised I'm giving this link only to show you what it looks like...this seller is price-gouging. I buy it at the local Indian store for $3 Here's other options:
https://www.clearawayacne.com/products/best-acne-soaps-reviewed
Don't know if it would work on acne since mine seems to be gone, but this sulfur soap knocks the hell out of my heat rash:
Metasol Medicated Soap~Metapharma
https://texasbeautysupplies.com/metasol-medicated-soap-80g/

DavyKOTWF

Wash once in the morning and also in the evening with Himalayan Pink Salt Soap. The stuff is 250 million years old and may likely cure you.

Theoma

I use Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser.