Psoriasis treatment?

bulrush

Psoriasis is an inflammatory condition which causes the skin to grow much faster than normal. Normally the skin cells are all gradually replaced after 30 days, but with psoriasis the skin grows so fast the cells slough off every day or two, resulting in flaky dandruff and often plaque-like deposits of dead and dying skin.

I have psoriasis (diagnosed by a doctor 30 years ago) in the front and sides of my scalp. I've tried sulfate free shampoos, even Wen shampoo, tar-based shampoos, selenium-based shampoos, even the more gentle baby shampoo and nothing seems to get rid of it.

I already take a multi-vitamin and fish oil as supplements every day along with d3 (prescribed by a doctor).

Are there any other supplements or treatments I can try?

u&iraok

Aloe vera, tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, adequate sunshine.

You should try and heal from the inside, topical remedies are not enough. But for starters, try curcumin for inflammation.

serj123

I also have this ailment for about 10 years. I do not treat with ointment, sun and aloe. In addition, I also heard that turmeric can help.

pinballdoctor

Psoriasis is caused in most cases by gluten. Try avoiding wheat, rye, barley and oats and see if your condition improves. For applying a topical solution I would suggest heating a tablespoon full of coconut oil to liquid form then adding a few drops of grape seed extract along with a few drops of good quality oil of oregano. Stir it well and place in fridge for a few minutes until it reverts back to solid form...then apply a couple times per day to the affected area.

greif

Watch super juice me on YouTube, Psoriasis is a condition caused by other problems in your body, usually has to do with toxins trying to get out

D Bergy

Krill oil or fish oil can help to a degree but there is a specific pathogen that caused my psoriasis called mycobacterium paratuberculosis subspecies avium (MAP). It also can cause psoriasis in other areas as well. This pathogen is often found in people with Crohn's disease and some other so called autoimmune diseases.

There is only one practical way of killing it and that is using Rife frequency treatments using specific frequencies for mycobacterium
Avium. This may not be the only cause. I suspect mycoplasma might also be able to cause similar problems.

Dan

rirving

I've had psoriatic arthritis for 15 years (since i was a teenager). The psoriasis aspect is the most unpredictable in treating. Currently on Humira and sulfasalazine which helps with the arthritis but less so with psoriasis. Like pinballdoctor, i find reducing gluten helps, and also sun, saltwater and Clobex shampoo offers effective temporary relief. My scalp starting getting used to the shampoo after a while and became less effective though. Sun, saltwater and reducing gluten in the diet have always been effective. Reducing stress is also a massive factor in avoiding flare ups